FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A pint, that's very nearly an armful

A pint, that's very nearly an armful

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lbinoGorilla OP   Man  over a year ago

Redditch

Yep, I did my good deed for the day earlier and donated an armful of blood. Not quite the record speed, at 7 minutes 10 seconds, so my blood pressure must be slightly up now I'm in my late 40s, but still a reasonable time for my thirty sonethingth donation

And apparently I have a rare blood sub-type that only 2% of the population have, hence why I keep going

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yep, I did my good deed for the day earlier and donated an armful of blood. Not quite the record speed, at 7 minutes 10 seconds, so my blood pressure must be slightly up now I'm in my late 40s, but still a reasonable time for my thirty sonethingth donation

And apparently I have a rare blood sub-type that only 2% of the population have, hence why I keep going "

I'll have packet of cheese and onion crisps as well.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

My bone marrow is making too many red blood cells so I have to have a venesection occasionally (I call it a vampire session), but they can't use the blood and it just gets incinerated

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My bone marrow is making too many red blood cells so I have to have a venesection occasionally (I call it a vampire session), but they can't use the blood and it just gets incinerated "

I hate waste, it makes my blood boil.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"My bone marrow is making too many red blood cells so I have to have a venesection occasionally (I call it a vampire session), but they can't use the blood and it just gets incinerated

I hate waste, it makes my blood boil."

» Add a new message to this topic