FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cooking

Cooking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *appytrailman OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I'm not a bad cook and enjoy it but don't have a very wide range of meals I can cook!

What meals are quite tasty but quick that you would recommend giving a go? Only meat im not a massive fan of is pork unless its pork belly!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

At the moment I've been doing Lemon chicken stir-fry (BBC Good Food website) and Lemon Spaghetti (https://www.theguardian.com/food/2020/mar/30/rachel-roddy-recipe-for-spaghetti-with-lemon-basil-and-breadcrumbs). Both quick and tasty.

I'm making leek + roaated garlic soup

A spicy chicken stir fry is so easy and tasty. I absolutely load it with lots of vegetables. We had it last night...lovely

Her x

By *appytrailman OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"A spicy chicken stir fry is so easy and tasty. I absolutely load it with lots of vegetables. We had it last night...lovely

Her x"

Thats what I'm on tonight a Korean bbq one but with vermicelli noodles

By *Jones19Man  over a year ago

Evesham, Worcester, Pershore

Get yourself on Pinterest and type in the meats or ingredients you like. Its a great place to look.

Im a bit like you, love cooking but don't always have either the time or skill to do anything overly fancy. Id say Stir frys, omelettes and stews/casseroles are great places to start. Nice and easy and you can mix all different ingredients and meets in to suit what you like.

By *Jones19Man  over a year ago

Evesham, Worcester, Pershore

Stews only if you have a slow cooker to leave stuff ticking over in otherwise you'll need plenty of time on your hands for them.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I live alone and batch cook then freeze most of my meals, I'm type 2 so I have to watch what I eat. Chillis, Bolognese, Curries, Shepherd's Pie are all relatively easy to make in a saùte pan, also stews and casseroles are perfect when done in ma slow cooker

P.s., no Cabernet Sauvignon is consumed during the preparation of any of these meals

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

"I live alone and batch cook then freeze most of my meals, I'm type 2 so I have to watch what I eat. Chillis, Bolognese, Curries, Shepherd's Pie are all relatively easy to make in a saùte pan, also stews and casseroles are perfect when done in ma slow cooker

P.s., no Cabernet Sauvignon is consumed during the preparation of any of these meals "

Do you have Shiraz instead?

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Rice, peas, tuna, jacket potatoes with melted cheese.

» Add a new message to this topic