FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Amazon Wish List

Amazon Wish List

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rouble1998 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Has anyone used them before?

How does it work? Thought it might be useful to have with the festive season approaching

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I got an email for something on the wishlist that was reduced in price.

Not sure what else it does

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

In my family we use them all the time, so very handy.

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

And they basically work like a shopping list, but you can share it with others and they can buy things off it. As long as they use the link in the list, it'll then remove the item from view for anyone else so they don't duplicate. If you try and buy the item from the list it'll warn you that it's been bought but otherwise you won't know.

And you can buy something from the list and have it sent straight to the recipient as well.

Newcastle upon Tyne

"And they basically work like a shopping list, but you can share it with others and they can buy things off it. As long as they use the link in the list, it'll then remove the item from view for anyone else so they don't duplicate. If you try and buy the item from the list it'll warn you that it's been bought but otherwise you won't know.

And you can buy something from the list and have it sent straight to the recipient as well."

Ahh thank you! that makes sense now

The cynic in me thinks OP is asking about those Amazon wishlists people put on their profiles on certain fetish websites

The way it works is poor sods buy something from your wishlist and expect something in return such as a meet.

Newcastle upon Tyne

"The cynic in me thinks OP is asking about those Amazon wishlists people put on their profiles on certain fetish websites

The way it works is poor sods buy something from your wishlist and expect something in return such as a meet."

Oh right haha, I dont think i’ll be offering meets in exchange for items, I was considering it more for personal use

I have one. People can buy you things from your list and they're sent directly to your chosen address. The sender doesn't see your personal details. And you can choose to be notified when someone purchases something for you, or leave it as a complete surprise.

You can have different lists if you like and can keep them private or public.

X

Newcastle upon Tyne

"I have one. People can buy you things from your list and they're sent directly to your chosen address. The sender doesn't see your personal details. And you can choose to be notified when someone purchases something for you, or leave it as a complete surprise.

X"

Thanks! It definitely sounds like a fun idea, my mates were on about doing secret santa (we’re way too ahead of ourselves I know ) but we’re not sure if we’ll be allowed to meet up given the current climate

"The cynic in me thinks OP is asking about those Amazon wishlists people put on their profiles on certain fetish websites

The way it works is poor sods buy something from your wishlist and expect something in return such as a meet.

Oh right haha, I dont think i’ll be offering meets in exchange for items, I was considering it more for personal use "

You can absolutely use it for personal use it’s good to use to keep track of what you are planning on getting for loved ones for Christmas for example.

Although I tend to just add to basket these days as it’s easier.

I have in the past had a few guys ask for my Wishlist who were following me on social media and I gave it to them, only one wanted something in return which was politely declined before he could buy a thing!

"I have one. People can buy you things from your list and they're sent directly to your chosen address. The sender doesn't see your personal details. And you can choose to be notified when someone purchases something for you, or leave it as a complete surprise.

X

Thanks! It definitely sounds like a fun idea, my mates were on about doing secret santa (we’re way too ahead of ourselves I know ) but we’re not sure if we’ll be allowed to meet up given the current climate "

Yeah it works great for personal use too. You're not ahead of yourself at all. I got a fair bit of my Christmas shopping done as they had the Amazon Prime Deals on this week. Got some bargains x

» Add a new message to this topic