By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

End of thread

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

??????

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Karen always had a rebellious streak about her. Never one to fall in line or be dogged by the tribulations of daily life. Rather, she leapt head first with alacrity into adventures whenever the opportunity arose or the mood struck.

That's what made this day more momentous than most; tonight was game night.

She'd had her eyes on Dick for as long as she could remember, and it was hard not to see the reasons why Dick emanated such allure. With thick, broad shoulders and long, wavy locks Dick looked good enough to eat.

Karen had been waiting for this night for what felt like an eternity. An opportunity to lay her cards bare on the table for all to see, sharing her hand with Dick - poker nights never failed to deliver just the sort of excitement Karen keenly craved.

As they all sat round the table, a small flutter overcame her, and she felt that oh-so-familiar desire deep within herself - the desire to expend incomprehensibly inconsequential sums of money in exchange for mere moments of marvellous mischief.

The evening flowed as freely as the forthcoming fruity cocktails, from sex on the beach to sangria to the seriously-scintillating sloe screw (a personal favourite for Karen). Lips loosened and hands hurried to completion.

She knew the time had come. She'd never had Dick right where she wanted him before. At her mercy, a single stroke away from delightful decimation. It was time to play the ace up her sleeve. The magic bullets. Time to deliver the killer blow.

When she thought her husband wasn't watching, she seductively slid her hand under her blouse, the cold of the gold wedding band stark against her warm flesh. Reaching ever higher, the oh-so-familiar animalistic flutter returned deep within her. The rush of a risk. The chance of being caught.

Her hand traced lightly across the left cup of her bra, across the silky fabric, finally resting across her ample breasts and allowing her little finger to graze the erect nipple that lay beneath. There was no going back now, she thought.

With the slyness of a prowling sphinx she slid her hand beneath her bra and withdrew the card, quickly removing her hand from her blouse and adding the card to her hand.

She'd never cheated before tonight, but she wanted to play with Dick like she'd never played before. Game on.

Can you do me something in private

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

"Can you do me something in private "

Sorry bud, I only masturbate in public.

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

"Can anyone write me a story about my girlfriend cheating. Fantasy"

Is she the one always handing out a card with her number on. At least her rates are cheap

Anyone write me a story about my slutty ex

» Add a new message to this topic