FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Grateful

Grateful

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Say something that you are grateful for... repetition is fine.

A school mum was late collecting her son, so I waited with my daughter's friend. Mum was 20 minutes late and when she got there she quietly thanked me and said that she had cancer and had fallen asleep on the sofa.

I am so thankful for my health and to have the friends and family that I do, that have supported me when I needed it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abrosMan  over a year ago

Orpington

that's kind x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Say something that you are grateful for... repetition is fine.

A school mum was late collecting her son, so I waited with my daughter's friend. Mum was 20 minutes late and when she got there she quietly thanked me and said that she had cancer and had fallen asleep on the sofa.

I am so thankful for my health and to have the friends and family that I do, that have supported me when I needed it."

poor lady.

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I am so thankful for my health and to have the friends and family that I do, that have supported me when I needed it."

Wow that’s really nice and good on you!

I am just grateful that I don’t worry too much and tried to cheer people up when things are not great. And end of it we just need to get on with it and we will get there eventually

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm grateful for a truly remarkable woman who has touched my life and changed me forever.

I met her trying to help her. Ha.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

awww, that's a nice thing that you did xxx. As for me. I'm grateful for having a place to live. A partner, food, my guitars. Things to do so I don't get bored like my art stuff and drawing books etc. there is lots to be honest. xx gotta be positive x

I’m grateful for my son as he really feels like my miracle child as I can’t have more. He brightens up my day.

By *ave2489Man  over a year ago

Bury

Being in a virus free country.

As much as it pains me that the virus and the economic collapse has probably taken from me my chance to stay in New Zealand for longer than just this summer I can't ignore how grateful I am to just be able to walk down the street, stopping to chat to people and walk into a bar and be normal.

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Not really comparable to some of the comments that have gone before, but I'm grateful for my little puppy, Buddy, who's helped me get through lockdown having lost my job.

He doesn't know it, but he's been a huge help in keeping my shit together whilst not working, and I love his fluffy little face.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Being in a virus free country.

As much as it pains me that the virus and the economic collapse has probably taken from me my chance to stay in New Zealand for longer than just this summer I can't ignore how grateful I am to just be able to walk down the street, stopping to chat to people and walk into a bar and be normal."

Kia Ora.

From an expat Aussie.

By *onkyLemonsCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

We’re grateful for so many things! We both think it’s too easy to focus on a little bit of negativity in life and then ignore all the ways in which we’re all blessed.

The most prominent and obvious thing would be that we’re grateful for having each other and having our little family.

We’re also becoming more and more grateful of our friends (of which, you are one!) who put up with our nonsense and never have a negative word to say about it...to our faces anyway!

Life isn’t really all that bad!

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

That's incredibly nice of you OP.

I'm grateful for the love of my gorgeous wife. I'm also grateful for my daughter. Every cuddle from her is worth more than anything else in the world and she makes me unimaginably happy .

Mr KC

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Having people that care about me

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

Thankful that we have a roof over our heads and our business is surviving.

Thankful we have healthy beautiful children and that we can put food on the table.

Also extremely thankful that we have each other, through thick and thin, no matter what life throws our way.

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

Having an amazingly wonderful family who are always there to support me when I need it

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

That’s really nice, OP.

Today I was grateful for finding a great song on and old playlist

I woke up today. My friend passed away two days ago and wasn't afforded the same luxury

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

So much to be thankful for. But I'm so grateful to D and my kids!

Jo.Xx

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I'm grateful I have money in the bank, food on the table, a roof over my head and a lovely,funny kid

» Add a new message to this topic