FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I'm genuinely curious

I'm genuinely curious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ny1local OP   Man  over a year ago

READING

In the real world I get a lot of 'interest',but here on fab, virtually zilch..is there something wrong with my profile, pics,interests, or age, that puts you ladies off?what improvement do you suggest?....I'm happy to get any feedback, good or bad..but guys spare me the 'look at me I'm so witty ' comments .you just come across as twats

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm curious to know what you hoped to find on fab that you can't in the real world

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

It’s probably an age thing, and please don’t take offence by my saying that

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

There's a lot more men than women on Fab. An awful lot, I'm afraid.

And yeah age will be a factor.

By *ostonJoeMan  over a year ago

Boston

Make more of the real world interest if you dont get enough on here. Try not to get them mixed up. It turned out that lady in the Co-Op didnt want to see my penis when she winked at me!

READING

"I'm curious to know what you hoped to find on fab that you can't in the real world "
basically a fwb,that doesn't want a 'relationship ',if that makes sense.

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

As a male on Fab you are competing with thousands of others, your age will limit your options somewhat, by your own admission your pics aren't great, your profile text to me feels a little bit aggressive in places and generally doesn't really sell you particularly well.

READING

"It’s probably an age thing, and please don’t take offence by my saying that "
,definitely no offence taken.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

If you've no lack of interest in the "real world" why be bothered with lack of interest on fab? Male:female ratio is heavily skewered to your disadvantage.

READING

"As a male on Fab you are competing with thousands of others, your age will limit your options somewhat, by your own admission your pics aren't great, your profile text to me feels a little bit aggressive in places and generally doesn't really sell you particularly well. "
best comment so far,I didn't realise my profile text came across aggressive in places. Any suggestions..

READING

"If you've no lack of interest in the "real world" why be bothered with lack of interest on fab? Male:female ratio is heavily skewered to your disadvantage."
I'm not bothered, as I said in the opening post 'I'm 'curious '..I'm daft, but not daft enough to know the odds against me are 'skewered '

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

I'm just gonna skip the wit and tell you to keep your chin up because at least you aren't as much of a twat as I am.

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

"As a male on Fab you are competing with thousands of others, your age will limit your options somewhat, by your own admission your pics aren't great, your profile text to me feels a little bit aggressive in places and generally doesn't really sell you particularly well. best comment so far,I didn't realise my profile text came across aggressive in places. Any suggestions.."

I'd streamline the photos a bit... There are lots that are very similar, I'd certainly reduce the number of dick pics because, contrary to what most men believe, women don't actually want to see pics of a penis from every possible angle. Pics that tease are generally more appealing than full frontal. Black & white can turn a fairly average picture into something almost artistic.

Lose the text about not paying for a ****, say more about your interests (in real life not just sex) and give the reader an idea of what sort of person you are, add a bit of humour. Read it & consider whether what you have written would actually make you want to meet you.

Promises of cake can also sometimes help!

READING

"As a male on Fab you are competing with thousands of others, your age will limit your options somewhat, by your own admission your pics aren't great, your profile text to me feels a little bit aggressive in places and generally doesn't really sell you particularly well. best comment so far,I didn't realise my profile text came across aggressive in places. Any suggestions..

I'd streamline the photos a bit... There are lots that are very similar, I'd certainly reduce the number of dick pics because, contrary to what most men believe, women don't actually want to see pics of a penis from every possible angle. Pics that tease are generally more appealing than full frontal. Black & white can turn a fairly average picture into something almost artistic.

Lose the text about not paying for a ****, say more about your interests (in real life not just sex) and give the reader an idea of what sort of person you are, add a bit of humour. Read it & consider whether what you have written would actually make you want to meet you.

Promises of cake can also sometimes help! "

ok dokey,will take that on board, will re write the profile, and have a re look at pics..thanks.

I get neither so don't worry

Profile looks ok but too old for me and IU guess many others. Good luck though.

READING

"Profile looks ok but too old for me and IU guess many others. Good luck though. "
damn, I wish I was younger..but thanks for the input.

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

Personally, I don't like reading that people like women "of all shapes and sizes" - it just makes me think that they're not in the least bit discerning and will shag anyone*. I will always skip straight past profiles that say this

(*disclaimer - I'm not in any way suggesting that this is the case, that's just what it makes me think)

By *eavertrackerMan  over a year ago

Derby

Try and be imaginative with your pics without showing all, leave a little intrigue and mystery to the individual looking at your profile...

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

"Personally, I don't like reading that people like women "of all shapes and sizes" - it just makes me think that they're not in the least bit discerning and will shag anyone*. I will always skip straight past profiles that say this

(*disclaimer - I'm not in any way suggesting that this is the case, that's just what it makes me think) "

Even if it's prefaced by saying you mostly care about their personality? Asking for a friend

» Add a new message to this topic