FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > So todays a new day

So todays a new day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What does it hold in store for you? The usual or the lazy..excitement or chill?

I start to rebuild the timbers on a 17th century farmhouse, the weather looks good and Im on my own in a quiet solitary location. Bliss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What does it hold in store for you? The usual or the lazy..excitement or chill?

I start to rebuild the timbers on a 17th century farmhouse, the weather looks good and Im on my own in a quiet solitary location. Bliss "

Bliss indeed

I think I'm wacking and spraying killer about the place today so should be able to switch off and not have to think too hard which makes me happy

I've been told I'm getting spoiled today. It's my birthday (not actual birthday, two years sober) hubby down stairs starting full English, then I'm being whisked off for a day of shopping.

Busy flu clinic...without sweets!

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"I've been told I'm getting spoiled today. It's my birthday (not actual birthday, two years sober) hubby down stairs starting full English, then I'm being whisked off for a day of shopping. "

Congratulations on your non birthday

By *unkym34Man  over a year ago

London

Day off work so me and the sofa are going to get to know each other very very intimately

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Another day of fast paced work, then mummy duties, roll on half term

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Last day of this set of shifts today... day off tomorrow.

"What does it hold in store for you? The usual or the lazy..excitement or chill?

I start to rebuild the timbers on a 17th century farmhouse, the weather looks good and Im on my own in a quiet solitary location. Bliss

Bliss indeed

I think I'm wacking and spraying killer about the place today so should be able to switch off and not have to think too hard which makes me happy "

Mind numbingly pleasant...

A very busy day at work looking after lots of pre school children. Then home and relax until monday

By *nkforthekinkMan  over a year ago

london/fareham

"I've been told I'm getting spoiled today. It's my birthday (not actual birthday, two years sober) hubby down stairs starting full English, then I'm being whisked off for a day of shopping. "

Pop a bottle to celebrate!

"Last day of this set of shifts today... day off tomorrow. "

Excellent...then make it count...even if it consists of biscuits, coffee and netflix

"Another day of fast paced work, then mummy duties, roll on half term "

Hmmmm you should plan something nice for half term...maybe even sexy or sensual

"I've been told I'm getting spoiled today. It's my birthday (not actual birthday, two years sober) hubby down stairs starting full English, then I'm being whisked off for a day of shopping.

Pop a bottle to celebrate! "

Happy birthday..is the bacon cooking now..gawd Id kill for a bacon buttie....

"A very busy day at work looking after lots of pre school children. Then home and relax until monday "

So you re a zoo keeper..lol...well hope its a good day for you and an even better night

"Busy flu clinic...without sweets!"

Gotta have sweets!! Take your own

"A very busy day at work looking after lots of pre school children. Then home and relax until monday

So you re a zoo keeper..lol...well hope its a good day for you and an even better night "

It feels like I'm a zoo keeper at times,mostly when some of the parents around ! Most of the time the children are great though

I’m off work as I’m working all weekend, so shopping, try to avoid the cleaner (whom looks stunning) as I always feel awkward around having someone clean my place coming from a working class background, sort out my bag of bedding, food and uniforms for tomorrow and that’s about it. So rock and roll!

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Only thing I need to do is mot my van. O the joys of life.

"A very busy day at work looking after lots of pre school children. Then home and relax until monday

So you re a zoo keeper..lol...well hope its a good day for you and an even better night

It feels like I'm a zoo keeper at times,mostly when some of the parents around ! Most of the time the children are great though "

Yes..adults..can be likened to herding sheep

"Only thing I need to do is mot my van. O the joys of life. "

So much anticipation...what a day

"I’m off work as I’m working all weekend, so shopping, try to avoid the cleaner (whom looks stunning) as I always feel awkward around having someone clean my place coming from a working class background, sort out my bag of bedding, food and uniforms for tomorrow and that’s about it. So rock and roll! "

The last words...gotta find some rock n roll...Im 7 days a week, have been for a while..feel like a boring billy no mates. As for working class...so what..my friend you ve earned those luxuries in life..be proud and if she looks good then bonus

By *evil-AngelWoman  over a year ago

In work today, trying to stay away from the chocolate because I've eaten too much this week

"In work today, trying to stay away from the chocolate because I've eaten too much this week "

Oh be a devil...what harm can one bite do

It feels like I'm a zoo keeper at times,mostly when some of the parents around ! Most of the time the children are great though

Yes..adults..can be likened to herding sheep "

By *orksRockerMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I start to rebuild the timbers on a 17th century farmhouse, the weather looks good and Im on my own in a quiet solitary location. Bliss "

Chill - hell no. why (lol) Last two weeks I've been run off my feet with work putting too many hours and falling asleep too early when stopping. Same today.

My day was awful yesterday, couldn't wait to finish work. Today I've messages and emails blaming me for something another person did !!

» Add a new message to this topic