FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nice hotels for.......

Nice hotels for.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky_couple2020 OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

.......a long weekend (this coming weekend).

Our original plans have been Covid-ed and cancelled so now looking for a decent hotel for a 3 night long weekend, within about 2hrs drive of Manchester. Must be wheelchair accessible and would prefer a pool (that's open). Somewhere picturesque with lo-hill mooching potential is good (wheelchairing offroad is off menu right now, sadly) and nice gardens/grounds of said hotel might be nice too, but also optional.

Note, this is just for us to have a break away together, NOT for any kind of meeting up blah blah.

So, any ideas, folks?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably not what your thinking but actually Holiday Inn have some lovely hotels and quite a few have some really nice Pools. All are wheelchair accessible and accessible rooms.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm not 100% sure on accessibility, but what comes to mind is the Mercure Norton Range in Rochdale. It has a pool and I know someone who has some (non wheelchair) accessibility needs stayed there a few years ago and spoke highly of it. Worth a Google?

"I'm not 100% sure on accessibility, but what comes to mind is the Mercure Norton Range in Rochdale. It has a pool and I know someone who has some (non wheelchair) accessibility needs stayed there a few years ago and spoke highly of it. Worth a Google?"

Actually mercure is a good call. We have always found them to be really accommodating.

".......a long weekend (this coming weekend).

Our original plans have been Covid-ed and cancelled so now looking for a decent hotel for a 3 night long weekend, within about 2hrs drive of Manchester. Must be wheelchair accessible and would prefer a pool (that's open). Somewhere picturesque with lo-hill mooching potential is good (wheelchairing offroad is off menu right now, sadly) and nice gardens/grounds of said hotel might be nice too, but also optional.

Note, this is just for us to have a break away together, NOT for any kind of meeting up blah blah.

So, any ideas, folks? "

not sure if Middlesbrough is 2 hour drive from manchester but the holiday in heart if the town is wheelchair acceserable and I think the new premier inn is

» Add a new message to this topic