FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Really good sex

Really good sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nothing quite like a really fucking good meet when you can relax over a cuppa/drink and a chat, have sex a few times and just chill in each other's company for a few hours. Be relaxed enough with each other to communicate your likes and dislikes so you both come away satisfied.

Have had meets like that a handful of times with people off here and when we are allowed to have sex again I hope to have it again.

Thanks for the good times, men of fab

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Men of fab, you’ve never failed to make me cum. And I’ve never failed to make you cum. God bless and thank Jesus

By *urious_Female89Woman  over a year ago

great yarmouth

"Nothing quite like a really fucking good meet when you can relax over a cuppa/drink and a chat, have sex a few times and just chill in each other's company for a few hours. Be relaxed enough with each other to communicate your likes and dislikes so you both come away satisfied.

Have had meets like that a handful of times with people off here and when we are allowed to have sex again I hope to have it again.

Thanks for the good times, men of fab "

That's the dream! Glad to see it happens how I'd picture it

By *irty-GentlemanMan  over a year ago

Norbreck-Blackpool

Aye I totally agree with that, I however have only met at clubs, so far.. But I was able to spend some quality time alone with a fair women, their partners were there occasionally too... One woman wanted to get pregnant cause her partner was out of action?

Have you ever fucked a guy who has swallowed a sildenafil tablet ??

?

"Nothing quite like a really fucking good meet when you can relax over a cuppa/drink and a chat, have sex a few times and just chill in each other's company for a few hours. Be relaxed enough with each other to communicate your likes and dislikes so you both come away satisfied.

Yep, I love meets like that too. Where you both feel really good all the way through whether having sex, drinking coffee or having lunch. We all need refreshments to keep going.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Thats why i stick to my regular guys now always guaranteed to be good

Nice thread

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

For me, sex is a small part of any meet - yes it may have been the underlying reason we're meeting, but the connection, the chemistry, the being comfortable and relaxed with each other, chatting, laughing and going with the flow and not feeling any pressure to perform or anything else is a far bigger part of it, and in fact if those things are all in place, along with the ability to communicate likes/dislikes etc, the sex is a damn sight more satisfying too

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Men of fab, you’ve never failed to make me cum. And I’ve never failed to make you cum. God bless and thank Jesus "

Pretty sure Jesus has little to do with it. But yes. The sentiment is righteous.

Indeed, one of my best meets was when although there was plenty of sex inbetween was just nice chit chat, watching a bit of telly and just enjoying the company of one another for no reason other than why the hell not.

Nice thread "

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

To the special friendship connections that last over time, no drama, no pressure, just pure pleasure

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Full weekend meets are the absolute best. Many wonderful memories shared with a few special people

It’s the reason I only do regular and not one offs. Nothing better than getting to know someone enjoying the social side with them and then having the most glorious time together sexually too

"Full weekend meets are the absolute best. Many wonderful memories shared with a few special people "

I dunno if I’d do a full weekend meet again. I had one in February with a guy from way up north, he came down here 5.5 hours on the train. I bathed him and washed his hair, cooked for him, watched films on the sofa with him and all that bollocks and it made me go soppy.

He said months later that I made him want a gf so he’s got himself a bird from up where he lives now!

"Full weekend meets are the absolute best. Many wonderful memories shared with a few special people

I dunno if I’d do a full weekend meet again. I had one in February with a guy from way up north, he came down here 5.5 hours on the train. I bathed him and washed his hair, cooked for him, watched films on the sofa with him and all that bollocks and it made me go soppy.

He said months later that I made him want a gf so he’s got himself a bird from up where he lives now! "

If he enjoyed it so much why didn't he want a repeat experience? It might have led somewhere.

"Full weekend meets are the absolute best. Many wonderful memories shared with a few special people

He said months later that I made him want a gf so he’s got himself a bird from up where he lives now!

If he enjoyed it so much why didn't he want a repeat experience? It might have led somewhere."

It was already prearranged that it would be a one off due to distance, time spent travelling and cost, then only a couple of weeks later the whole country went into full lockdown

Plus he was only 30. Too young really for me.

If he enjoyed it so much why didn't he want a repeat experience? It might have led somewhere.

It was already prearranged that it would be a one off due to distance, time spent travelling and cost, then only a couple of weeks later the whole country went into full lockdown

Plus he was only 30. Too young really for me. "

Well, at least the memories are good. Should have made it worth your while

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Most of my meets are minimum 24 hours for this reason. You cannot beat the social side of it, chatting and laughing, relaxed in each other’s company and the sex is better for it.

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

Ahh, the memories I have from meets like this...they never fail to bring a smile to my face

Over night yeah? Full weekend would be to much for me

But i do love all nighters with the greatest sex and sex in the morning

Oh and just as i am about to leave, a quick pipe on the kitchen table or hall way lol

By *blasiansCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

This is what we came to fab for and being total novices quickly discovered that the quality of the connection you make is key. Hence why we enjoy social aspect and recently started to chat.

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

I've had meets like this too and just love the mixture of great sex and great company.

Think the best sex I’ve had to date would be the guy I was meeting off my old fitness forum few years back. He wanted me to lay a brick on his chest or watch me curl one out which I wouldn’t do but knowing that he wanted me to do that kind of made me have no inhibitions at all. Like he gave off this vibe that there was nothing I could do that would put him off.

One particular moment that sticks out was when I went upto London to meet him and he bent me over the sink to douche my arse then sat me on the toilet and just stood in the door asking how I take my tea whilst arse juice was dribbling out of me.

Fucked so much that weekend that by the Sunday he was so fucked out he tried inserting his testicles into me so he could fuck me with his ball bags.

I wonder if he’s out of prison yet, might look him up

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

"Full weekend meets are the absolute best. Many wonderful memories shared with a few special people "

The one I’m yet to experience hopefully

By *ersnickety PantsWoman  over a year ago

Club Meets Only

What is this 'really good sex' you speak of? I may have to Google this

"Men of fab, you’ve never failed to make me cum. And I’ve never failed to make you cum. God bless and thank Jesus "

As a catholic boy growing up in a catholic country with a catholic education, I don't recall any prayers like this!

Although replace "men of fab" with "boys" and I'm fairly sure a few priests may have said something like that!

"Men of fab, you’ve never failed to make me cum. And I’ve never failed to make you cum. God bless and thank Jesus

As a catholic boy growing up in a catholic country with a catholic education, I don't recall any prayers like this!

Although replace "men of fab" with "boys" and I'm fairly sure a few priests may have said something like that!"

Yikes, way to bring the tone down

"Think the best sex I’ve had to date would be the guy I was meeting off my old fitness forum few years back. He wanted me to lay a brick on his chest or watch me curl one out which I wouldn’t do but knowing that he wanted me to do that kind of made me have no inhibitions at all. Like he gave off this vibe that there was nothing I could do that would put him off.

One particular moment that sticks out was when I went upto London to meet him and he bent me over the sink to douche my arse then sat me on the toilet and just stood in the door asking how I take my tea whilst arse juice was dribbling out of me.

Fucked so much that weekend that by the Sunday he was so fucked out he tried inserting his testicles into me so he could fuck me with his ball bags.

I wonder if he’s out of prison yet, might look him up "

Ach I opened this thread thinking it was dedicated to me!

Stop it Amber I nearly cried then!

I miss men

Never Likely to meet you but your pictures got my juices flowing for sure xx

By *latinumkittenWoman  over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

I thought I'd had this til I joined here, then realised there were levels! Good connection, familiarity, like-mindedness and a spirit for adventure leads to indescribable pleasures of the body-mind-soul.

Men of Fab - you are awesome!

I thought I'd had this til I joined here, then realised there were levels! Good connection, familiarity, like-mindedness and a spirit for adventure leads to indescribable pleasures of the body-mind-soul.

Men of Fab - you are awesome!"

We certainly try

"Think the best sex I’ve had to date would be the guy I was meeting off my old fitness forum few years back. He wanted me to lay a brick on his chest or watch me curl one out which I wouldn’t do but knowing that he wanted me to do that kind of made me have no inhibitions at all. Like he gave off this vibe that there was nothing I could do that would put him off.

I wonder if he’s out of prison yet, might look him up "

When I've exchanged messages with you amber you've always comes across as nice.

He said months later that I made him want a gf so he’s got himself a bird from up where he lives now! "

Thanks the Fab AW

I also did have the worst sex the other day

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

That’s what’s so good about FWBs.

"

Thanks mate

Thanks mate "

Anytime

» Add a new message to this topic