FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Advice/recommendations on our profile

Advice/recommendations on our profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just want some advice on our profile and thought I'd post an a forum topic here. We're new to all this and totally beginners and just want to know how are profile is like to overs viewing it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I would suggest that the photos showcase both of you.

Single ladies are highly sought after and will want to know what you both look like.

Making it clear that you are looking for a mutually fulfilling experience for all parties, might be helpful too.

Remember that we are in the middle of a pandemic, so now is not the best time to be looking to meet.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

How many 18-35 year old women do you think are on this site and nearby to you ?

I’d consider upping the age limit or else you’re looking in a very limited pool of available women.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

I think the profile text is fine. Its tells a little about you and what your after without being too wordy. Pictures of both of you which is important as you come as a package (cracking arse by the way). I think profile picture wise it would be nice to have some genuine lovely photos of you together in the same photos. Something that is always nice and often neglected IMO. I don’t see any universal no, no's. As for the rest profiles and tastes are subjective so no one can be everyone's cup of tea.

As for what your looking its a small market. Which is fine dont let anyone tell you to comprise if you don't want to. But likewise dont get too dishearten if its difficult to find what you want. They don't call them unicorns for nothing (especially in a age demographic with fewer numbers on here). Also whats really important I think for any single who wants to play with a couple is they feel safe, valued and fully included (not just a human sex doll). So a feel for your personality is important.

» Add a new message to this topic