FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Work MILF

Work MILF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I started a new job about 4 month's ago and working a with a woman called Sharon for the stories sake. She is unbelievable!

49 doesn't look a day over 35! Her body is amazing, bum like two boiled eggs in a handkerchief. Slightly curvy figure around the hips and wow her breasts, just wow!So I have always had a MILF fantasy and I always tried having a cheeky flirt with her when I could. And last week the flirting was happening and I was loving it! She use to go out with a man who also works there and she found out her had cheated on her while they were together. We talked about it at work and I said it's a shame your not with him now because you could of got back at him with me. Now she was all laughing and pretending to be embarrassed and saying I'm too old for you and all that jazz. The next day her car has broken down and has asked if I could give her a lift in, even though we do not live anywhere near each other! Now she has my number and I'm asking the lovely people on here, what should my next move be??!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Double check the boiled eggs are not runny, could get messy......

How can she pre empt her car breaking down to ask you for a lift the next day? Can she get Euro millions numbers?

The next day after we joked about getting back at her ex with me, the lift hasn't happened yet lol

"The next day after we joked about getting back at her ex with me, the lift hasn't happened yet lol"

Ahh then offer her the lift and ask for money for fuel so she doesn’t take the piss.

"The next day after we joked about getting back at her ex with me, the lift hasn't happened yet lol

Ahh then offer her the lift and ask for money for fuel so she doesn’t take the piss. "

Would that not change the whole flirting dynamic? She's offered to pay money but I know there's other people at work who live closer to her!

By *heslimoneMan  over a year ago

Deeside

See if she notices you have your fly undone and your cock out when she gets in the car, sure fire way to find out if she's keen

If it were me and a 27 year old guy at work took a fancy to me I’d instantly rule him out for being too young, but that's cos I’m looking for a relationship.

IF I was looking for just a fuck I may consider a 27 year old but not one I worked with, too messy.

"So I started a new job about 4 month's ago and working a with a woman called Sharon for the stories sake. She is unbelievable!

49 doesn't look a day over 35! Her body is amazing, bum like two boiled eggs in a handkerchief. Slightly curvy figure around the hips and wow her breasts, just wow!So I have always had a MILF fantasy and I always tried having a cheeky flirt with her when I could. And last week the flirting was happening and I was loving it! She use to go out with a man who also works there and she found out her had cheated on her while they were together. We talked about it at work and I said it's a shame your not with him now because you could of got back at him with me. Now she was all laughing and pretending to be embarrassed and saying I'm too old for you and all that jazz. The next day her car has broken down and has asked if I could give her a lift in, even though we do not live anywhere near each other! Now she has my number and I'm asking the lovely people on here, what should my next move be??!"

Give her a fucking lift .....jesus

"So I started a new job about 4 month's ago and working a with a woman called Sharon for the stories sake. She is unbelievable!

49 doesn't look a day over 35! Her body is amazing, bum like two boiled eggs in a handkerchief. Slightly curvy figure around the hips and wow her breasts, just wow!So I have always had a MILF fantasy and I always tried having a cheeky flirt with her when I could. And last week the flirting was happening and I was loving it! She use to go out with a man who also works there and she found out her had cheated on her while they were together. We talked about it at work and I said it's a shame your not with him now because you could of got back at him with me. Now she was all laughing and pretending to be embarrassed and saying I'm too old for you and all that jazz. The next day her car has broken down and has asked if I could give her a lift in, even though we do not live anywhere near each other! Now she has my number and I'm asking the lovely people on here, what should my next move be??!

Give her a fucking lift .....jesus "

Give her a lift...... onto your cock.

» Add a new message to this topic