FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How do you think people perceive you in the forums?

How do you think people perceive you in the forums?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Dear friends Fabbers and Forumites.

I've done a little bit of navel gazing today, i saw two tugs and an aircraft carrier .

I've been pondering how people perceive myself in the forums?

I do get the impression of a bit like a comfortable older chap . Who adores the great outdoors ans cycling. A bit of an Enid Blyton charicter who speaks like some one from the 1950's . I do say spiffing and splendid a tad often .

I do wish some times i was a little more , lets say naughty ans flirty. Though i think i have grown into the Taff you all know in the forums. As that is how i am in the big real world

So how do you feel fellow Forumites perceive you ? Is that the you, you would like to put across?

Taff

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Bit of a dick, probably loves himself too much. Occasionally has a funny idea for a thread, and rarely seen in a serious one. How'd I do?

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I don’t know about myself, but when it comes to you Taff , even I can see that you are a popular forumite who does his best to spread goodwill and positivity.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To me you’ve always been one of the nicer characters. Always welcoming and don’t think we’ve ever had a crossed word (cross word?)

I am exactly the same on here as I am in the real word, some people like me some people don’t, that goes for here and the real world!

I doubt anyone cares what I have to say

I just talk to myself mostly

Taff... or should I say Julian (or Dick) you definitely come across as a jolly fine chap, people like you and your splendid words, it's spliffingly delightful to read your posts

"I doubt anyone cares what I have to say

I just talk to myself mostly"

I talk to myself when im out walking and quite loudly too

as for me... i hope i come across as a friendly person, never take life too seriously, and try to make people laugh along the way

"Bit of a dick, probably loves himself too much. Occasionally has a funny idea for a thread, and rarely seen in a serious one. How'd I do? "
you sir make me chuckle every day . That is a wonderful gift , the ability to make others smile

"Dear friends Fabbers and Forumites.

I've done a little bit of navel gazing today, i saw two tugs and an aircraft carrier .

I do get the impression of a bit like a comfortable older chap . Who adores the great outdoors ans cycling. A bit of an Enid Blyton charicter who speaks like some one from the 1950's . I do say spiffing and splendid a tad often .

I do wish some times i was a little more , lets say naughty ans flirty. Though i think i have grown into the Taff you all know in the forums. As that is how i am in the big real world

So how do you feel fellow Forumites perceive you ? Is that the you, you would like to put across?

Taff "

You are just as you should be, don't ever change

I'm not sure how people perceive me and tbh I'm not that bothered.

I just try and be me, because I don't know how to be anything else.

Firm but fair, kind but not afraid to call it if I see it I guess.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

[Removed by poster at 13/10/20 17:13:23]

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

You seem a friendly bloke and always welcoming of others.

I don't think I make too much of an impression to be honest but hope others see me as someone who likes to keep things light hearted without stirring too much controversy

I hope very Genuine ... bubbly and curious about the threads !

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'm not sure to be honest, some like me, some love me, some dislike me, some are indifferent. You can't really know how others perceive you unless they tell you, for the most part, without that information, it will be hopeful thinking and probably likely to focus on the positive.

Actually some people might think I waffle on with a lot of crap. They'd be right.

Taff "

I think you spread suns_ine and lots of smiles !!

By *eachesAndCream99Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

I’m unashamedly me, nobody will ever work me out because I am a chameleon that changes dependant on my surroundings. I am a fellow Taff. Although, life taught me that to be taken seriously professionally, I would have to lose my accent. Only now am I discovering my new wants, needs and desires and none of them include parade grounds, airfields or T45s, 23s or tugs...

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

"Bit of a dick, probably loves himself too much. Occasionally has a funny idea for a thread, and rarely seen in a serious one. How'd I do?

you sir make me chuckle every day . That is a wonderful gift , the ability to make others smile "

Dawwww, stop it You'll give me an erection

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Havent got a clue! X

Couldn't care less

"I'm not sure to be honest, some like me, some love me, some dislike me, some are indifferent. You can't really know how others perceive you unless they tell you, for the most part, without that information, it will be hopeful thinking and probably likely to focus on the positive.

Actually some people might think I waffle on with a lot of crap. They'd be right. "

I think you are honest, genuinly lovely and happy you are a friend x

"Bit of a dick, probably loves himself too much. Occasionally has a funny idea for a thread, and rarely seen in a serious one. How'd I do? "

I haven't thought any of that about you once !! You have actually made me laugh several times.

"I'm not sure to be honest, some like me, some love me, some dislike me, some are indifferent. You can't really know how others perceive you unless they tell you, for the most part, without that information, it will be hopeful thinking and probably likely to focus on the positive.

Actually some people might think I waffle on with a lot of crap. They'd be right. "

I like you. You’re always firm but fair. You’re one of the few people I can take constructive criticism off because I feel like it comes from a good place with you.

By *ocusMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

I dread to think.

Miserable, unpleasant, obnoxious arsehole, why doesn't he just fuck off?

"Couldn't care less "

You are one of the wittiest people on the forums and always make me laugh and smile !!

By *heslimoneMan  over a year ago

Deeside

Every pair of eyes will see us just a little different, I've no doubt to some I'm a dick, to others i doubt i even register, some may find me funny, others friendly and considerate. Honestly without knowing everyone on here how can we say for sure? Forums and Internet spaces only show a reflection of our persona, sometimes from those wonky circus mirrors, overly friendly in one, massively selfish in another.

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Your forum positivity makes me smile Taff, I would imagine in real life you are very well read, know a fair bit about lots of things and if nothing else we would have a damn good giggle.

Me, I'm not sure, I am very much in the forum background and that's fine by me

Jo x

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

You are a Splendiferous Jelly babies lover Taff x

Some people like me, some people don't like me, I chat to the former and not the latter

Deeside

"You are a Splendiferous Jelly babies lover Taff x

Some people like me, some people don't like me, I chat to the former and not the latter "

I like your lollipop today

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"You are a Splendiferous Jelly babies lover Taff x

Some people like me, some people don't like me, I chat to the former and not the latter

I like your lollipop today "

Thank you

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I neither know (for the most part...some people have previously told me how utterly horrid they think I am), nor care - there's nothing I can do about it anyway, I can only be me and people will perceive me as they will.

Completely invisible

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

I’m just myself if they don’t like it tough shite I like to think I’m nice to everyone

Deeside

"Completely invisible "

I see you

I think I'm ok in small doses, which is about the same in the real world too lol but that's cool too because I'm a fan of intermittent hermitting anyway

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I don’t care to be honest(not me trying to be a dick here)

I try not to upset people and be supportive in my own way.

But I can be quite blunt but thats my gift to the world.

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

I probably come across on here pretty much the sane as I am in real life - someone who's a bit too serious and wordy at times, not as much fun as I'd like to be, slightly uncomfortable in my own skin and a bit too prone to feeling sorry for myself

Yeah, I think that just about covers it....

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

The cheeky dapper gentlemanly barman

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"Couldn't care less "

Its really hard.

I guess some people can connect on different levels, leaving different perceptions?

I hate to admit it, but sometimes an overly nice person can irritate me, and a persistent joker make me ignore them etc etc.

Are we all consistent in our persona here? I think you are Taff, but I haven't a clue how I am perceived as I'm not sure I'm consistent enough in how I engage.

"Couldn't care less "

I often see people make this statement. I get the sentiment behind being yourself. I think most reasonable people do care, and if they don't, maybe its more reflective of them?

Deeside

" Its really hard.

I guess some people can connect on different levels, leaving different perceptions?

I hate to admit it, but sometimes an overly nice person can irritate me, and a persistent joker make me ignore them etc etc.

Are we all consistent in our persona here? I think you are Taff, but I haven't a clue how I am perceived as I'm not sure I'm consistent enough in how I engage."

You come across as a solidly decent chap, witty, friendly without being over the top and an all round pillar of the fab forum

Taff you're a totally awesome man, very inclusive and positive plus I think you're very sexy indeed. I too love where you live and am also a massive fan of the great outdoors. I like our fitness chats too

As for moi I have no idea, I hope its positive, alluring, inclusive and fair with a double helping of naughtiness.... I will leave it up to my fellow forum peeps to let me know.

Her x

You are truly splendid Taff, friendly and welcoming to everyone. Positive and kind, and a little flirty at times.

I don’t know how I come across, kind and helpful I hope. I think sometimes I come across as the embarrassing aunt who likes to flirt with the men. Lol. X

?

"Couldn't care less

I often see people make this statement. I get the sentiment behind being yourself. I think most reasonable people do care, and if they don't, maybe its more reflective of them?"

So you think people should put on an act and behave differently to their true personality for the sake of how others perceive them?

I'd rather interact with honest people personally

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

Taff, you are lovely. Kind, caring, funny. And I adore your Enid Blyton gung hi!

Me? I dunno. Not on here enough and when I am, I'm only perving bums

Wirral.

"The cheeky dapper gentlemanly barman "

You to a T.

Now get me a diet pepsi, loads of ice

" Its really hard.

Are we all consistent in our persona here? I think you are Taff, but I haven't a clue how I am perceived as I'm not sure I'm consistent enough in how I engage."

You are very Genuine, witty , honest and very thoughtful with your answers on the forum from what I have seen .And bring several smiles with your answers on very long days !!

By *omin8rMan  over a year ago

In A Playspace

With bullet proof vest on, I know they see me as a prick, dick, pssy, and who knows what else. But hey I am who I am. And still figuring it out

Wirral.

"You seem a friendly bloke and always welcoming of others.

I don't think I make too much of an impression to be honest but hope others see me as someone who likes to keep things light hearted without stirring too much controversy "

Oh, your ass makes an impression on me

In A Playspace

Oh and I am sure you are a top guy

Wirral.

"Every pair of eyes will see us just a little different, I've no doubt to some I'm a dick, to others i doubt i even register, some may find me funny, others friendly and considerate. Honestly without knowing everyone on here how can we say for sure? Forums and Internet spaces only show a reflection of our persona, sometimes from those wonky circus mirrors, overly friendly in one, massively selfish in another."

And you, my friend, are funny & sweet in equal measure x

"Couldn't care less

I often see people make this statement. I get the sentiment behind being yourself. I think most reasonable people do care, and if they don't, maybe its more reflective of them?

So you think people should put on an act and behave differently to their true personality for the sake of how others perceive them?

I'd rather interact with honest people personally "

No. I haven't anywhere in my text suggested being disingenuous. I just think the whole "I don't care" attitude is a little immature and narcissistic in some cases.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

I loved Enid Blyton as a kid, though it's weird I think you sound English with that your splendid talk, but then I also know you're from north Wales and that fries my brain a little.

Me I don't know,I guess it depends on my mood on any given day. Sometimes I'm serious and others I'm not. It's hard to know how you taken by others when you're just being you

By *uriouscouple83Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

OP you always come across as a positive person and with the sort of wit that makes me chuckle.

I have absolutely no idea how I come across in the forums, probably as a bit of a nob who doesn’t take very much seriously. This is pretty much representative of real life though. If Mr posted in the forums then nobody would talk to us.

"I loved Enid Blyton as a kid, though it's weird I think you sound English with that your splendid talk, but then I also know you're from north Wales and that fries my brain a little.

Me I don't know,I guess it depends on my mood on any given day. Sometimes I'm serious and others I'm not. It's hard to know how you taken by others when you're just being you "

You come across a psycho who would boil my rabbit, hence I refuse your persistent pleas for coffee

"OP you always come across as a positive person and with the sort of wit that makes me chuckle.

I have absolutely no idea how I come across in the forums, probably as a bit of a nob who doesn’t take very much seriously. This is pretty much representative of real life though. If Mr posted in the forums then nobody would talk to us. "

I think you come across just fine and I like the fact you're genuine. You're happy to challenge which is healthy, and don't point score in the popularity contest. Im sure we've had different perspectives but managing them isn't an issue for people like you.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

"I loved Enid Blyton as a kid, though it's weird I think you sound English with that your splendid talk, but then I also know you're from north Wales and that fries my brain a little.

Me I don't know,I guess it depends on my mood on any given day. Sometimes I'm serious and others I'm not. It's hard to know how you taken by others when you're just being you

You come across a psycho who would boil my rabbit, hence I refuse your persistent pleas for coffee "

You sir are an idiot, and don't tell everyone I'm an absolute psycho. I'm trying to act dead cool and all that. And we will have that coffee once this covid shit is done just so I can tip it in your lap

Deeside

"Every pair of eyes will see us just a little different, I've no doubt to some I'm a dick, to others i doubt i even register, some may find me funny, others friendly and considerate. Honestly without knowing everyone on here how can we say for sure? Forums and Internet spaces only show a reflection of our persona, sometimes from those wonky circus mirrors, overly friendly in one, massively selfish in another.

And you, my friend, are funny & sweet in equal measure x"

Aww thanks you say all the right things. Love that you stick to your morals, have a seductively flirty side and are always have a helping hand to anyone

You come across a psycho who would boil my rabbit, hence I refuse your persistent pleas for coffee

You sir are an idiot, and don't tell everyone I'm an absolute psycho. I'm trying to act dead cool and all that. And we will have that coffee once this covid shit is done just so I can tip it in your lap "

I'll spare the forum flirting in case everyone throws up. Spilling coffee in my lap is the only way you'll get a reaction down there. (Treat em mean keep em keen).

By *ikesEmBigMan  over a year ago

Herts

Taff "

Doubt people would even notice me. Its OK I'll cope

?

"Couldn't care less

No. I haven't anywhere in my text suggested being disingenuous. I just think the whole "I don't care" attitude is a little immature and narcissistic in some cases. "

I don't care because there's absolutely nothing that I can do to alter people's perceptions of me without altering my behaviour, which then wouldn't be a true reflection of my personality - why would I waste time and energy worrying about something that I can do nothing about without being insincere?

I'm already the black sheep of the forum

No idea but hoping we come across as friendly, we talk quite a bit in mental health threads too so hoping that people see us a just a bit supportive and understanding

Laid back genius

I have absolutely no idea how people perceive me

"I'm already the black sheep of the forum"

Bahhhhh Bahhhh can i join you haha

Always a listening ear for anyone who needs it and provides free hugs and boob squishes for everyone who needs it.

Cat, cake and tea enthusiast.

Oh and a bit of a slut

"Couldn't care less

No. I haven't anywhere in my text suggested being disingenuous. I just think the whole "I don't care" attitude is a little immature and narcissistic in some cases.

I don't care because there's absolutely nothing that I can do to alter people's perceptions of me without altering my behaviour, which then wouldn't be a true reflection of my personality - why would I waste time and energy worrying about something that I can do nothing about without being insincere? "

Maybe my message is out of context. Case example...mr ass is rude and oriole to people and a bully. Does he care? No.

Caring doesn't mean you have to change. But its not bad to take into account your actions to some degree? Decent people won't be passing comment on your actions as they respect differences? If they DO comment then its worth reflection?

By *ent in BlackMan  over a year ago

Silsden

Old bloke pushing his luck.

I'm not sure as I post regularly and on a wide variety of threads, so I guess it depends which you read.

I'm exactly the same on here as when you meet me. I'm unapologetically me and not worried about saying what I think or feel.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

A very delightful young man

Wirral.

"Every pair of eyes will see us just a little different, I've no doubt to some I'm a dick, to others i doubt i even register, some may find me funny, others friendly and considerate. Honestly without knowing everyone on here how can we say for sure? Forums and Internet spaces only show a reflection of our persona, sometimes from those wonky circus mirrors, overly friendly in one, massively selfish in another.

And you, my friend, are funny & sweet in equal measure x

Aww thanks you say all the right things. Love that you stick to your morals, have a seductively flirty side and are always have a helping hand to anyone "

Aw, I'm blushing

By *rAitchMan  over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

I don't have a clue what others think of me. It's not something I've thought about. I can't change how people perceive me, nor would I want to.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Actually some people might think I waffle on with a lot of crap. They'd be right.

I like you. You’re always firm but fair. You’re one of the few people I can take constructive criticism off because I feel like it comes from a good place with you. "

Yeah, I like you too and that's why it does come from a good place. I know we've clashed before but you're one of the few I read consistency and raw honesty in and they're good traits to have. Also you make me laugh a lot which is rare. You're the sort of woman who would be an amazing friend and a truly awful enemy.

Deeside

"I have absolutely no idea how people perceive me "

A dick?

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Firstly Taff you a spiffing guy and always a positive vibe on the forums and off

For me, I’d say it’s whether you know me or not, those that don’t I’m quite a closed book I trust very few people. I will speak my mind without fluff, but also know when to keep my mouth shut. I’m not an open flirter on the forums, I prefer to do that in private. So all that probably makes me stand offish to most

"I have absolutely no idea how people perceive me

A dick?"

Haha yea with a hint of twatness

Like the rest of life, some will like me, some will dislike me, and im ok with it.

Live and let live i say, i cant please everyone, but if you have big boobs, i'll have a bloody good go

A massive helmet probably maybe

Deeside

A dick?

Haha yea with a hint of twatness "

You're a better minge than some I've seen

A dick?

Haha yea with a hint of twatness

You're a better minge than some I've seen "

Awww thanks mate

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

A bit weird

"A bit weird"

With a cracking arse and fanny!

I like you. You’re always firm but fair. You’re one of the few people I can take constructive criticism off because I feel like it comes from a good place with you.

Yeah, I like you too and that's why it does come from a good place. I know we've clashed before but you're one of the few I read consistency and raw honesty in and they're good traits to have. Also you make me laugh a lot which is rare. You're the sort of woman who would be an amazing friend and a truly awful enemy. "

That’s lush, I love that

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

I'd like to know what people honestly think of me, just from my posts here.

Southampton

Southampton

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"I'd like to know what people honestly think of me, just from my posts here. "

Honestly I find you repetitive

Taf,I don't think I can comment in public

I'm invisible unless I start a wink thread.

In A Playspace

Appreciated, and respect the honesty.

Peace and love all round.

Southampton

"I'd like to know what people honestly think of me, just from my posts here.

Honestly I find you repetitive "

good that suits me, thank you

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Erudite, witty, clever, daft forum darling

I suppose as I'm a new poster to the forums it will take time for people to get to know my personality... i don't know?

Taff

Doubt people would even notice me. Its OK I'll cope "

I've noticed you ... you are the COOL Ps5 guy !!

I was more frequently on here and couldn’t answer it then... now I’m on here less I have even less of a clue!

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

Taff, you’re well liked for all the right reasons and I would happily stroll with you and enjoy the chat along the way.

Like me, the blood of Welsh princes flows through your veins but I don’t really care if someone is from Wales, Britain, Europe or just Earth; a good person is a good person.

Stick at it, please

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Taff.... a prefect gentleman, witty, absolute joy to spend time with and giver of cake

I think I’m marmite, some will like me, some won’t but it’s likely those that don’t like me I won’t like either!

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

* perfect even

Probably think I'm a bit of a knob

I don’t think they do, a lot of people on here are so self absorbed they are only interested in what they are doing And how perceive them, there’s so much navel gazing on here they barely notice or care what anyone else is doing.

By *obbychickWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I’m hoping that I come across well but you really don’t know sometimes on a large platform.

I aim to always be nice and thoughtful but that just me in general even in person.

I tend to stay away from the more serious threads and stick more to the light hearted or picture challenge because I must be a little bit of attention seeker

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I don’t think they do, a lot of people on here are so self absorbed they are only interested in what they are doing And how perceive them, there’s so much navel gazing on here they barely notice or care what anyone else is doing."

Have you seen how fit my belly button is though!

Well I hope that I come across the way that I do away from fab

Slightly Amusing, slightly charming, slightly flirty,and nice

By *obbychickWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"I don’t think they do, a lot of people on here are so self absorbed they are only interested in what they are doing And how perceive them, there’s so much navel gazing on here they barely notice or care what anyone else is doing."

I do notice. Just saying

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Knowledgable, intelligent, witty and articulate. Well that’s what I think about myself...you lot probably unmemorable

"I don’t think they do, a lot of people on here are so self absorbed they are only interested in what they are doing And how perceive them, there’s so much navel gazing on here they barely notice or care what anyone else is doing.

I do notice. Just saying "

I covered myself, by saying a lot, not all, gives me room for leeway!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Straight to the point. A bit blunt. Some like me and some dont and some dont have an.opinion either way

"I don’t think they do, a lot of people on here are so self absorbed they are only interested in what they are doing And how perceive them, there’s so much navel gazing on here they barely notice or care what anyone else is doing.

Have you seen how fit my belly button is though! "

I think I’ve noticed everything else, I’ll take a closer look!

I think you are a lovely guy Taff, so keep on being you and bringing the smiles.

As for me, I'm probably seen as boring, my attempts of humour go unnoticed and I imagine (not looking for anyone to disagree) that if I left, my name would never be mentioned again.

Have you seen how fit my belly button is though!

I think I’ve noticed everything else, I’ll take a closer look! "

The penny’s just dropped, navel gazing, belly button, it’s been along day!

"Couldn't care less

I often see people make this statement. I get the sentiment behind being yourself. I think most reasonable people do care, and if they don't, maybe its more reflective of them?"

Again, I couldn't care less.

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

I'd like to think easy-going and open-minded but who knows.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

This is human nature though? X

"I doubt anyone cares what I have to say

I just talk to myself mostly"

I care.

I think i now go unnoticed

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

50% UNLOS maybe.

Haven’t really thought about it

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I really don't think about what I think people might think ......... waste of life.

By *uHorny1Man  over a year ago

Cannock

Someone who.gets overlooked or ignored on the whole, especially on those "comment on the person above threads"- serial victim of leapfrogging.

However, if I dare to offer an opinion that's contrary to that of a forum regular, then I need to put my tin hat on.

Not that it bothers me...

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

"50% UNLOS maybe.

Haven’t really thought about it "

We just love to see you back

"Someone who.gets overlooked or ignored on the whole, especially on those "comment on the person above threads"- serial victim of leapfrogging.

However, if I dare to offer an opinion that's contrary to that of a forum regular, then I need to put my tin hat on.

Not that it bothers me..."

Even if you are a forum regular doesn't mean you not gonna be overlooked.

I often find that with games because they could be quite fast pace but just keep commenting.

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

I read the first bit and wondered why you were looking at your belly button.

I think people perceive me as a bit of a mardy arse.

"Just another bloke"

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Stella Heels?

Fucking Twat

Someone who's basically a chilled out entertainer.

Dear friends golly thank you for your comments, some truly lovely things i am truly touched x

I have enjoyed reading all about how you feel you are perceived.

So i would like to reply to you all. In one splendid go .

From when i log on in the morning to say hello to PP and you all . You all make me smile. Your wit, humor and general jollyness kick the day off with a chuckle .

You are all uniquely you .

Also we are a small happy band who share stories , jokes and yes the harder things in life .

I have seen and felt the true milk of human kindness here. Friends caring for friends .

All i can say to you all is

Stay You . Give it a you tube its a great song ans should be our anthem . Either that or the tune from the BBC series The Goodies . Younger Fabbers google it .

Diolch Pawb

Taff x x x

The man with no pics and 3 word profile who seems grumpy and acidic in his posts may work in a hospice for terminally kids, who utterly adore him.

The woman with many hot pics, friendly profile and always has happy glittery posts may be a bitch and bully to her friends and colleagues, causing them distress and mental health issues.

taff your a spiffing chap as for me I dont post that often but I'd like to think people see me as genuine with a positive thing to say and humorous most probably actually think who is this twat

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

No idea to be honest, I get some messages saying the threads I start are stupid but to be honest I'm not particularly bothered.

Some take off, others don't but i try to start different ones from the usual "do women like anal"

"The man with no pics and 3 word profile who seems grumpy and acidic in his posts may work in a hospice for terminally kids, who utterly adore him.

The woman with many hot pics, friendly profile and always has happy glittery posts may be a bitch and bully to her friends and colleagues, causing them distress and mental health issues.

"

so true and somthing we need to remeber behind very profile is a human being

I don't think I'm enough of a frequent poster or memorable enough for people to have too much of a perception of me.

For those that do I imagine I'm probably seen as a big softie. Wearing my heart on my sleeve and hopefully friendly.

"The man with no pics and 3 word profile who seems grumpy and acidic in his posts may work in a hospice for terminally kids, who utterly adore him.

"

So true. And (not aimed at you) the very person who highlights such matters can be vitriolic in their posts several hours later, targeting people.

We get an insight into how people want to portray themselves here, and their mindset. But its only a snapshot of who they are in the real world, dealing with life and others.

Taff i think you come across as a good egg

Me ... quiet, unnoticed, unopinionated in the forums

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Taff, you come across as a jolly splendid and most agreeable gentleman

Apparently I come across as "takes no prisoners" and not sure Mr KC posts enough to have a good idea?! I'd like to think we're friendly and light hearted but I'm not sure that's what comes across

So true. And (not aimed at you) the very person who highlights such matters can be vitriolic in their posts several hours later, targeting people.

We get an insight into how people want to portray themselves here, and their mindset. But its only a snapshot of who they are in the real world, dealing with life and others."

People on here and in real life tell me I'm a piece of shit. Consistency.

Deeside

"Someone who.gets overlooked or ignored on the whole, especially on those "comment on the person above threads"- serial victim of leapfrogging.

Not that it bothers me..."

We've certainly shared some differing opinions and i can only apologise that you copped a little flack on that one, but i think we were both able to remain civil and i commend you for that.

Next time i catch you on one of those person above threads I'll give you a bum

We get an insight into how people want to portray themselves here, and their mindset. But its only a snapshot of who they are in the real world, dealing with life and others.

People on here and in real life tell me I'm a piece of shit. Consistency. "

Well there you are...you are consistent

By *G999Man  over a year ago

Everywhere & Nowhere

I like to throw in the odd grenade, but all with the aim of promoting debate.

A devils advocate if you will.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Bit of a dick, probably loves himself too much. Occasionally has a funny idea for a thread, and rarely seen in a serious one. How'd I do?

I haven't thought any of that about you once !! You have actually made me laugh several times. "

Very much the same about you, Lorenzo

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"I was more frequently on here and couldn’t answer it then... now I’m on here less I have even less of a clue!"

Yep this no idea. Taff you are awesome

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

No idea, I just post to make myself laugh really

"No idea, I just post to make myself laugh really "

I’m aware of your work!

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I think the way people perceive anyone else on this forum depends greatly on not only their own view of the person but on both their friends' views and experiences and their views and experiences of that person's friends.

There is a lot of "guilt" or "love" by association that goes on, and a lot of looking through the gossip passed on by a third party. Sometimes this is fair, sometimes this is unfair.

I like to think I'm seen as a mainly happy yet occasionally deeper and honest person who just wants to enjoy fab forum life and enjoys dragging anyone who wants to come along for the ride. I'm aware that's not how a lot of people see me though.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I've been described as both forum wise man and an opinionated bully round these parts - so it depends who you speak to I guess - personally I'm authentically me and stay true to my principles and beliefs and will offer an honest opinion based on those at any given time.

The only people whose perception of me matters to me are those that have truly got to know me over a period of time - the random thoughts of an internet stranger who doesn't have the slightest idea of who I am don't overly bother me at all.

Very likely that Im weird, odd or different but that Im not offensive and dont get caught up in any rants etc...basically I just hope that Im seen as an ok chap...maybe

"I've been described as both forum wise man and an opinionated bully round these parts - so it depends who you speak to I guess - personally I'm authentically me and stay true to my principles and beliefs and will offer an honest opinion based on those at any given time.

The only people whose perception of me matters to me are those that have truly got to know me over a period of time - the random thoughts of an internet stranger who doesn't have the slightest idea of who I am don't overly bother me at all."

I like you and your posts and do see you as a say you as you see it. I like that and do count you as a friend

By * Lexi xWoman  over a year ago

stockport

I’ve no idea these days.....

I would say I used to be fun and flirtatious......

If Saffie was describing me then “the forum bike”

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Taff... throughly friendly guy who always sees the best in people and brings a smile to the forums

Me... Troglodyte mainly invisible and clueless as to how others see me, not that I can ever change anothers perception of me, gained through layers of glass and pixels..

To be fair I think sometimes I don't get perceived at all lol

I guess I've been away from the forums too long

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

I couldn't give a shit.

I doubt anyone has given me a second thought, I just post to entertain myself most of the time. I enjoy the funny comments of others though, some of you are so quick with the banter, it's great

By *layful HarlequinMan  over a year ago

uxbridge

Troublesome I would imagine...!

Really couldn’t give a flying fuck

"Taf,I don't think I can comment in public

I'm invisible unless I start a wink thread."

See what I mean.

"Taf,I don't think I can comment in public

I'm invisible unless I start a wink thread.

See what I mean."

we did wink

If I'm perceived at all it's probably as a bit of a wanker.

That's Rona's doing no meets since February

Like the cunty mentalist I am I hope

Lu

Over enthusiastic, but means well! Plus, I've got a shit sense of humour

I think those who’ve noticed me appreciate my openness and honesty.

I hope I’ve opened a few eyes in my years on here by sharing my journey and changed the odd mind.

I’ve met many forumites at socials in London, Manchester and Blackpool, even though I live in south somerset. I made a point of talking to as many people as I could and people learned trans people are simply people. Nutters but just people.

Anyone who posted with tv/ts next to their name years back would have guaranteed they’d be ignored or they would be cornered and picked on.

I hope I’ve had something to do with the greater acceptance of the trans members and nowadays anyone turning on a tgirl is likely to find themselves shouted down by the masses.

My arse in gold hotpants made an impression too

Largely as a prick

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

I quote now

“Fiddles, he’s alright, I suppose”

"Like the cunty mentalist I am I hope

Lu "

Absolutely you do.

People take me really seriously. I make satire threads and then get a tone of abuse because of them

But I’m fine with that. Others see me as a total bitch. And others see me as the queen that I am

By *lasphemousGirlWoman  over a year ago

Cambs

I have absolutely no idea

Lol

"A bit weird"

But super loveable!!

I have no idea who any of you are

"I have no idea who any of you are "

I’m your ex wife. Can’t believe you’ve forgotten me already. We only divorced last week

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

How do I think people perceive me?

A funny cunt. A farty cunt. A little cunt. A gobby cunt. A caring cunt. A cunty cunt. But most of all, I hope.... an authentically imperfect cunt.

"How do I think people perceive me?

A funny cunt. A farty cunt. A little cunt. A gobby cunt. A caring cunt. A cunty cunt. But most of all, I hope.... an authentically imperfect cunt."

Spot on

A beautiful cunt too tho

A funny cunt. A farty cunt. A little cunt. A gobby cunt. A caring cunt. A cunty cunt. But most of all, I hope.... an authentically imperfect cunt."

I’ve met you.

You’re a little cunt.

Think you’re a lovely little cunt.

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

I bet you’re all of those, and that makes you an awesome cunt

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Is that like the alternate Seven Dwarfs?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Bossy

A pain in the arse who talks a lot of bollocks?

I have no idea to be honest and I'm really not that fussed what people think of me.

"The ones who matter, don't mind and the ones who mind, don't matter"

"Bossy"

Not at all.

I’ve seen you as a leveller. Someone who gives fair comment on many subjects.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter.

Flaky

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Bossy

Not at all.

I’ve seen you as a leveller. Someone who gives fair comment on many subjects. "