FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Moral Question

Moral Question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Imagine this... you’re married, but your celebrity crush has decided they’re in love with you and declare they want to be with you.

What would you choose? Would you wanna be a side plate to your celebrity, or your celebrity be your side plate? And why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Imagine this... you’re married, but your celebrity crush has decided they’re in love with you and declare they want to be with you.

What would you choose? Would you wanna be a side plate to your celebrity, or your celebrity be your side plate? And why?"

For me there's no choice to make as my marriage comes first. A celebrity crush is not going to pull me away from the person I love.

Her x

Easy sticking with the hubby. You don't know the celebrity as a real person they may be your fantasy but I can imagine that would soon become quite boring. Also with how our marriage is I can keep hubby and screw the celebrity on the side

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

When I (Luke) was married we actually talked about something similar. We each had named people who we could have sex with on the basis that it so so incredibly unlikely to come about.

So if Kelly Brook threw herself at me then I'd have totally had sex with her, although I wouldn't have left my children for her.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Stick with K, obviously, I know her and love her. Why would I throw that away for an unknown?

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Nah. As beautiful as Cumbersnatch is, the love I have with my partner is worth far more. There's a whole history there and a future to be enjoyed with each other.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

We’ll leave it as a crush, but keep watching This Morning on ITV

stick with hubby

"Imagine this... you’re married, but your celebrity crush has decided they’re in love with you and declare they want to be with you.

What would you choose? Would you wanna be a side plate to your celebrity, or your celebrity be your side plate? And why?"

I don't see the celebrity fascination tbh, it's all so fake. Give me a real woman's body with a real sense of humour etc.

I can't be doing with women who find themselves too attractive, they're boring, can't imagine many celebs aren't that way.

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

As this is a swinging site, can I imagine my (imaginary) wife and I playing with my celebrity crush?

Nah I would ask said partner for a hall pass to play with them but if I was happy in my relationship I would stay put

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Very interesting replies and very nice to read about people sticking with their husband, even when the thread was for a bit of fun, I’ll stop welling you now

Cameron Diaz knows I love her, I told her last night on the phone

I'd follow my heart.

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman  over a year ago

The place where fairies live

I heard something and not sure if this fits in.. Can they be your "Hall pass"?.

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman  over a year ago

The place where fairies live

What would you choose? Would you wanna be a side plate to your celebrity, or your celebrity be your side plate? And why?

For me there's no choice to make as my marriage comes first. A celebrity crush is not going to pull me away from the person I love.

Her x"

If I was in a relationship I'd stick with them x

If Sue Perkins declares her love for me then.. I mean, you have to, don't you?

My family would understand

» Add a new message to this topic