FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > All I wanted

All I wanted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was to treat myself to some new sexy nylons. Im crap at online shopping but then first queue to park, then queu at the main entrance, then queue to be allowed up the escalator...gave up as I only had a quick hour freetime. Not done anything but work 6 to 7 days a week since this started so was looking forward to it....feeling unsexy and boring..excuse the whinge...just feeling DONE. Is that even an emotion? So if you see anyone looking "done" give them a smile or a wink or a hello..it may just make their day

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

That's bad luck, Treemonkey.

Would it be worth setting aside a few hours to get the shopping done, as crap an experience as it may be, in order to get the more fulfilling me-time?

An investment in yourself, as it were

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

What do you struggle with online TM, I'm sure one of us serial online shoppers could help

Jo xx

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Nothing more frustrating that getting hyped up and then disappointed. Though online shopping isn't always easier, you get all excited when that parcel arrives and something doesn't fit.

"Nothing more frustrating that getting hyped up and then disappointed. Though online shopping isn't always easier, you get all excited when that parcel arrives and something doesn't fit."

So I ve heard but without being able to try clothes on at shops its a total lottery nowadays. Hope you re well x

"What do you struggle with online TM, I'm sure one of us serial online shoppers could help

Jo xx"

Well tbh I just struggle with online...if I was a fictional character Id be Stig of the dump

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Nothing more frustrating that getting hyped up and then disappointed. Though online shopping isn't always easier, you get all excited when that parcel arrives and something doesn't fit.

So I ve heard but without being able to try clothes on at shops its a total lottery nowadays. Hope you re well x "

They have suspended trying on clothes in stores

It's nice to be able to feel the fabric though.

"That's bad luck, Treemonkey.

Would it be worth setting aside a few hours to get the shopping done, as crap an experience as it may be, in order to get the more fulfilling me-time?

An investment in yourself, as it were"

I wish...Im battling to beat the elements on major emergency works so its rare I even take a teabreak...normally drink, eat and work.

By *odgerNbadgerCouple  over a year ago

Chepstow

I understand done with shopping. Bloody hate it. especially clothes.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am done too. And there is no sign of this ending anytime soon

"I understand done with shopping. Bloody hate it. especially clothes."

It was a new passion of mine that came out of my mental reboot...never gave an arse about clothes then one day complete meltdown for months then suddenly Im Gok Wan and even customising and making my own...with a difference...never expected that. But no point to it now as theres nowhere to go and nothing to do..except work

» Add a new message to this topic