FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fake profiles

Fake profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovecat69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Who agrees, that Fab should introduce a membership verification process where a picture of your passport or driving license should be included with the username picture you have to submit.

I'm sure this would stop 99% of the fake profiles on here.

Obviously Fab won't implement this sort thing, because all the site is interested in is money. Don't even improve the bugs an glitches it's full of.

Shame really because most on here are genuine people, but unfortunately it's being over run by boys and fakes.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Nope. Because I don't have a passport after it ran out and haven't a clue what I've done with my driving licence.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Dont drive

Passport has ran out so

No

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Nope. Because I don't have a passport after it ran out and haven't a clue what I've done with my driving licence."

I don't have a driving licence and passport expired 2013

By *wistedbambi69Woman  over a year ago

Somerset

While it would be great to get rid of the fake profiles...I wouldn't feel comfortable sending pictures of those kind of documents to this site

Cardiff

I'm not saying it has to be a current passport, obviously not 10 yes out of date tho

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm not saying it has to be a current passport, obviously not 10 yes out of date tho"

An expired passport is not a passport anymore to the point bars are not legally allowed to accept them as ID

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Who agrees, that Fab should introduce a membership verification process where a picture of your passport or driving license should be included with the username picture you have to submit.

Obviously Fab won't implement this sort thing, because all the site is interested in is money. Don't even improve the bugs an glitches it's full of.

Shame really because most on here are genuine people, but unfortunately it's being over run by boys and fakes."

Fab is free to join and use which kind of disproves your point about it being all about the money.

If most users are genuine as you state how can the site be over run with fakes?

If you suspect a profile is fake report it to admin and let them take a look

Cardiff

You are obviously a site admin or something like.

Free to join, with so many restrictions, constantly bombard with messages saying this person an that person viewed your profile, however you must be a site supporter to view.... Only allowed to view 10 "who's near me" who's not in the what your looking for category, Chat room restrictions, only allowed to send so many messages... Yep Fab is free.

More lockdown than this bloody virus ffs

"Who agrees, that Fab should introduce a membership verification process where a picture of your passport or driving license should be included with the username picture you have to submit.

Shame really because most on here are genuine people, but unfortunately it's being over run by boys and fakes.

Fab is free to join and use which kind of disproves your point about it being all about the money.

If you suspect a profile is fake report it to admin and let them take a look "

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"You are obviously a site admin or something like.

Free to join, with so many restrictions, constantly bombard with messages saying this person an that person viewed your profile, however you must be a site supporter to view.... Only allowed to view 10 "who's near me" who's not in the what your looking for category, Chat room restrictions, only allowed to send so many messages... Yep Fab is free.

More lockdown than this bloody virus ffs

Who agrees, that Fab should introduce a membership verification process where a picture of your passport or driving license should be included with the username picture you have to submit.

If you suspect a profile is fake report it to admin and let them take a look "

I'm a forum mod.

If you have suggestions on how to improve the site there's a section called Fab swingers. Com site feedback where you can make them.