FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I adore black women

I adore black women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I really love black women and I’m very sad there next to none in my area I just wanted to make this so show some appreciation and maybe strike a chat with one or two

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The minority tend to be almost extinct in small towns and certain areas in the U.K.!

Use the advanced search function and put “Black” in the ethnicity part, and message away!

Hardly any in my area when I used the search

I was thinking about putting it on my profile that I preffer black ladies but then it would be see as a fetish, that's the type of reaction I've had before.

By *inkylipsWoman  over a year ago

Debauchery

"I really love black women and I’m very sad there next to none in my area I just wanted to make this so show some appreciation and maybe strike a chat with one or two "

You may have to go a little out of your area

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I really love black women and I’m very sad there next to none in my area I just wanted to make this so show some appreciation and maybe strike a chat with one or two

You may have to go a little out of your area"

The hard part about that is most people don’t like speaking to people too far away so you usually get ignored

Yeah if I'm not local they don't want to know

By *inkylipsWoman  over a year ago

Debauchery

"I really love black women and I’m very sad there next to none in my area I just wanted to make this so show some appreciation and maybe strike a chat with one or two

You may have to go a little out of your area

The hard part about that is most people don’t like speaking to people too far away so you usually get ignored "

Oh yeah good point. But surely a 30 miles radius isn’t that bad

"The minority tend to be almost extinct in small towns and certain areas in the U.K.!

Use the advanced search function and put “Black” in the ethnicity part, and message away! "

I'm a silver site supporter yet that advanced ethnicity search doesn't show up for me. Is this only a gold supporters feature? Or perhaps something to do with the covid meet restrictions...?

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"The minority tend to be almost extinct in small towns and certain areas in the U.K.!

Use the advanced search function and put “Black” in the ethnicity part, and message away!

I'm a silver site supporter yet that advanced ethnicity search doesn't show up for me. Is this only a gold supporters feature? Or perhaps something to do with the covid meet restrictions...?"

It's there, near the bottom part of "advanced search"

I'm a silver site supporter yet that advanced ethnicity search doesn't show up for me. Is this only a gold supporters feature? Or perhaps something to do with the covid meet restrictions...?

It's there, near the bottom part of "advanced search""

Thanks Wankie. I had just changed my location to the UK and that option showed up. So I guess it simply isn't available to us in Ireland or the EU. Maybe, just maybe ye were right with the entire Brexit thing.

» Add a new message to this topic