FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Yazoo book stuff.

Yazoo book stuff.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ignore this thread!! Need to be able to find the titles of all threads I’ve started about my book so I can find them when they drop off the page!

Reasons people don’t want relationships

MGTOW

Dating terminology

The manosphere

Why do most men not want to settle down?

Why do people ghost?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could you not have just written them down because now you are going to have to start a new thread so you can find this one.

"Could you not have just written them down because now you are going to have to start a new thread so you can find this one. "

I’ll remember this title. Won’t remember them all. There’s method to my madness. I got so much stuff written on various formats. Easier for me to keep the stuff I need from here on here. This works for me.

Best hangover cure ever - chocolate yazoo

"Could you not have just written them down because now you are going to have to start a new thread so you can find this one.

I’ll remember this title. Won’t remember them all. There’s method to my madness. I got so much stuff written on various formats. Easier for me to keep the stuff I need from here on here. This works for me.

"

But the forums aren't your personal notepad.

"Could you not have just written them down because now you are going to have to start a new thread so you can find this one.

But the forums aren't your personal notepad. "

Of all the thousands of threads started, why should this one bother you, the one where even the first line says IGNORE THIS THREAD.

You’re just drawing attention to it now when it should’ve just slipped off the page unnoticed.

But the forums aren't your personal notepad.

Of all the thousands of threads started, why should this one bother you, the one where even the first line says IGNORE THIS THREAD.

You’re just drawing attention to it now when it should’ve just slipped off the page unnoticed. "

So its my fault

» Add a new message to this topic