Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They’re all different people

By *ary Mary not so hairyWoman  over a year ago

Tamworth

"Hi

Am confused what’s is the difference between them all "

Some like to dress that way some are pre op and some post its a wide area and each person is n individual.

By *al37 OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

Can you ilabourate on that

By *incskittenWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Hi

Your varie should answer that !

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

HPW - hairy panty wearer, generally get a kicking on here unfortunately. Guys who like to wear ladies lingerie.

Crossdresser- not just lingerie but other items of clothing, in general not attempting to look like a woman just enjoys wearing the clothing.

Transvestite - actively attempts to look like a woman and feminise themselves, wig, makeup and shaving body hair off.

Transsexual - born in the wrong body, so mainly pre op if you’re labelling yourself a TS as post op has every right to be seen as a woman on this site.

That’s my interpretation

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Some like Yorkshire T, others prefer Lady Grey T or even Jasmine T...

By *al37 OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

"HPW - hairy panty wearer, generally get a kicking on here unfortunately. Guys who like to wear ladies lingerie.

Crossdresser- not just lingerie but other items of clothing, in general not attempting to look like a woman just enjoys wearing the clothing.

Transvestite - actively attempts to look like a woman and feminise themselves, wig, makeup and shaving body hair off.

Transsexual - born in the wrong body, so mainly pre op if you’re labelling yourself a TS as post op has every right to be seen as a woman on this site.

That’s my interpretation "

thanks information was very informative

By *essiejamesABCCouple  over a year ago

Salisbury

"Some like Yorkshire T, others prefer Lady Grey T or even Jasmine T..."

"HPW - hairy panty wearer, generally get a kicking on here unfortunately. Guys who like to wear ladies lingerie.

Thanks for this info I will say I will not make a judgement on this but to learn and respect out of gaining knowledge

This is a very good description, just to add, transvestite people normally have no wish to live permanently as the opposite sex to that which they were born, but do take more care to pass as the opposite gender when dressed.

Transsexual is becoming an outdated term being replaced by transgender, which people like myself desire to live their lives as the opposite gender on a permanent basis and often but not always seek to change their body through medical means.

Thanks Steph, I was in the middle of a sharp intake of breath but you managed to explain it to what I believe most of us Tgurls would have explained. It is hard to belive that Google exists to find information. By the way OP, Tgurls is a generic term for all of us Trans people who get dressed and made up go and go out in women's clothing.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

Pretty much this, but transexual is an outdated term, its usually referred to as transgender nowadays

That’s my interpretation

This is a very good description, just to add, transvestite people normally have no wish to live permanently as the opposite sex to that which they were born, but do take more care to pass as the opposite gender when dressed.

Transsexual is becoming an outdated term being replaced by transgender, which people like myself desire to live their lives as the opposite gender on a permanent basis and often but not always seek to change their body through medical means."

Transvestites may not be able to go further due to partners, work or family. The operation isn't always the deciding factor.

Cheshire

That’s my interpretation

Transsexual is becoming an outdated term being replaced by transgender, which people like myself desire to live their lives as the opposite gender on a permanent basis and often but not always seek to change their body through medical means."

Excellent addition and something I’ll certainly add that there’s are TG category as well.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"Hi

Why are you starting yet another thread that's been on here many many times

And, at least twice in the last 48 hours. For God's sake it's not rocket science

That’s my interpretation

Pretty much this, but transexual is an outdated term, its usually referred to as transgender nowadays"

Transsexual is still the diagnosis but I prefer to say transgender as it’s my gender not my sexuality that was the issue.

I’m 8 weeks post op for anyone who missed it.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

This type of thread has become so boring now. Give it a rest

"This type of thread has become so boring now. Give it a rest "

Or perhaps don’t click on them if they’re boring you

Cheshire

"This type of thread has become so boring now. Give it a rest

Or perhaps don’t click on them if they’re boring you "

Agree I’ve commented and learned something new, although I’ve been part of the scene for quite a few years now.

Plenty of other threads annoy me, so I ignore them

By *achel SmythTV/TS  over a year ago

Farnborough

If we are to be categorised, this is a really good interpretation, though I see myself in the broader sense as a ‘t-girl’... I know others will disagree as to where boundaries are.

When I am ‘dressed’ I like to think I act femininely, I try to look as feminine as I can, and love being treated as lady when out and about.... a lovely feeling.

Rachel xxxx

That’s my interpretation

If we are to be categorised, this is a really good interpretation, though I see myself in the broader sense as a ‘t-girl’... I know others will disagree as to where boundaries are.

When I am ‘dressed’ I like to think I act femininely, I try to look as feminine as I can, and love being treated as lady when out and about.... a lovely feeling.

Rachel xxxx

"

If only people would , ideally, ask what pronouns people use and then actually use them.

hoorn, Netherlands

[Removed by poster at 12/10/20 17:37:59]

hoorn, Netherlands

That’s my interpretation

Pretty much this, but transexual is an outdated term, its usually referred to as transgender nowadays

Transsexual is still the diagnosis but I prefer to say transgender as it’s my gender not my sexuality that was the issue.

I’m 8 weeks post op for anyone who missed it. "

Congratulations missy x

Tbh if you're pre-op but you live as a woman there's no reason you can't be a woman on fabs too. Lots of trans people choose not to "have the op".

IMO we need better categories though.

That’s my interpretation

Congratulations missy x "

thank you xx

"

Congratulations missy x

thank you xx"

Yay, congratulations, hope the recovery is going well?

"transvestites may not be able to go further due to partners, work or family. The operation isn't always the deciding factor."

In which case they can always categorise themselves as a pre-op transwoman, because there is a distinction between the two.

By *irsty bTV/TS  over a year ago

blackpool

Far too many labels just be who you are and what you want to be x

"

Congratulations missy x

thank you xx

"

Yes thanks. Still swollen and bruised. Getting there tho. Starting to want to try things

"

Yes thanks. Still swollen and bruised. Getting there tho. Starting to want to try things "

Bless you, I remember well. Just take it easy and you’ll be able to try all the new things before long

"

Congratulations missy x

thank you xx

Yes thanks. Still swollen and bruised. Getting there tho. Starting to want to try things "

Glad to hear that you're still doing well, Rachael. x

» Add a new message to this topic