FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Help

Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok it goes without saying that I have thick spells, but I think this one probably beats em all, my pics are in my private gallery according to my account, when I send messages they are not there - I just get a blank square and a red cross - where have they gone ............. can someone help please, have tried logging out and back in again ......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

no idea of that one ....... sorry

"no idea of that one ....... sorry"

that wasnt the answer I wanted lol ....... there is a pic thief out there - obviously needed a new dartboard target lol

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"no idea of that one ....... sorry

that wasnt the answer I wanted lol ....... there is a pic thief out there - obviously needed a new dartboard target lol "

look for a profile with a pic of a guy with a stripey tshirt, face mask carrying a bag with SWAG on it..... it was him

see I helped

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

that wasnt the answer I wanted lol ....... there is a pic thief out there - obviously needed a new dartboard target lol

look for a profile with a pic of a guy with a stripey tshirt, face mask carrying a bag with SWAG on it..... it was him

see I helped "

that creates an image of Bussy lol

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

see I helped

that creates an image of Bussy lol "

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

They are still there. It sounds like a browser issue. What are you usingj? Probably worth clearing your cookies too ( not the Maryland ones)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok it goes without saying that I have thick spells, but I think this one probably beats em all, my pics are in my private gallery according to my account, when I send messages they are not there - I just get a blank square and a red cross - where have they gone ............. can someone help please, have tried logging out and back in again ...... "

I know, send me one of thos pics that appear not to be there, then I can let you know if it shows

I'm also thinking browser issue.

"Ok it goes without saying that I have thick spells, but I think this one probably beats em all, my pics are in my private gallery according to my account, when I send messages they are not there - I just get a blank square and a red cross - where have they gone ............. can someone help please, have tried logging out and back in again ...... "
delete the first ones then re-load them,we had it

"Ok it goes without saying that I have thick spells, but I think this one probably beats em all, my pics are in my private gallery according to my account, when I send messages they are not there - I just get a blank square and a red cross - where have they gone ............. can someone help please, have tried logging out and back in again ...... delete the first ones then re-load them,we had it "

thank u - will do

"Ok it goes without saying that I have thick spells, but I think this one probably beats em all, my pics are in my private gallery according to my account, when I send messages they are not there - I just get a blank square and a red cross - where have they gone ............. can someone help please, have tried logging out and back in again ...... delete the first ones then re-load them,we had it

thank u - will do "

your welcome.xx

"Ok it goes without saying that I have thick spells, but I think this one probably beats em all, my pics are in my private gallery according to my account, when I send messages they are not there - I just get a blank square and a red cross - where have they gone ............. can someone help please, have tried logging out and back in again ...... delete the first ones then re-load them,we had it

thank u - will do your welcome.xx"

am really really confused now - deleted all my pics and that includes my avatar one - they all went, reloaded the three I am allowed, none of which were my avatar pic and thats still here ?????? lol

Okey dokey, think we need the pic police now - reloaded three pics - and lo and behold one has vanished already - wtf is going on??????? I think I am being deleted subversively and its not nice

In Your Bush

"Okey dokey, think we need the pic police now - reloaded three pics - and lo and behold one has vanished already - wtf is going on??????? I think I am being deleted subversively and its not nice "

It's nothing to do with the pics. What Internet browser are you using?

"Okey dokey, think we need the pic police now - reloaded three pics - and lo and behold one has vanished already - wtf is going on??????? I think I am being deleted subversively and its not nice

It's nothing to do with the pics. What Internet browser are you using?"

Internet explorer - dont ask too many technical questions cos my credibility will plummet lol

In Your Bush

"Okey dokey, think we need the pic police now - reloaded three pics - and lo and behold one has vanished already - wtf is going on??????? I think I am being deleted subversively and its not nice

Internet explorer - dont ask too many technical questions cos my credibility will plummet lol "

1st thing to try is deleting browsing history depending what version you are using its probably under tools you want to be clearing temp Internet files and cookies. Give that a go

Internet explorer - dont ask too many technical questions cos my credibility will plummet lol

1st thing to try is deleting browsing history depending what version you are using its probably under tools you want to be clearing temp Internet files and cookies. Give that a go "

have done that - now wot?

In Your Bush

1st thing to try is deleting browsing history depending what version you are using its probably under tools you want to be clearing temp Internet files and cookies. Give that a go

have done that - now wot? "

Loaded your pics again?

have done that - now wot? "

Have you tried logging out and back in again?

Loaded your pics again?"

it came back automatically thank u xx

Have you tried logging out and back in again?"

yeah tried that one in the beginning lol

In Your Bush

Loaded your pics again?

it came back automatically thank u xx "

Pleasure

Loaded your pics again?

Pleasure "

Now I know who to grab when I have a problem lol

In Your Bush

Loaded your pics again?

Pleasure

Now I know who to grab when I have a problem lol "

Yea but do it gently

» Add a new message to this topic