FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Seeing ppl on fab that are related

Seeing ppl on fab that are related

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else seen users that you know are related? I've seen a few, and they know me, if they bump into each other on here, well, let's just say that dinner time will be awkward

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone else seen users that you know are related? I've seen a few, and they know me, if they bump into each other on here, well, let's just say that dinner time will be awkward"

I like your username.

Unless they're prepared to out themselves though, you know they'll keep quiet about you being on here.

"Anyone else seen users that you know are related? I've seen a few, and they know me, if they bump into each other on here, well, let's just say that dinner time will be awkward

I like your username."

Cheers... I literally didn't know what to write

"Unless they're prepared to out themselves though, you know they'll keep quiet about you being on here."

Very true. But it's not me, I know of a brother and sister on here, and I've seen a woman I know, and her daughter too. Think the daughter has left now. If they bumped into each other on here... Uh oh lol

"Unless they're prepared to out themselves though, you know they'll keep quiet about you being on here.

Very true. But it's not me, I know of a brother and sister on here, and I've seen a woman I know, and her daughter too. Think the daughter has left now. If they bumped into each other on here... Uh oh lol"

I gathered it wasn't you personally

By *ady.pickleWoman  over a year ago

Skipton

One of my kids teacher is on here. Clearly they don’t recognise me but I do avoid interactions with them here

By *awk90Man  over a year ago

Amsterdam

Yeah, I mean, the courteous though would be to avoid each other, I'd say!

Even if I realised someone was on here, I'd just pretend I didn't, I think. Unless they initiated conversation about it

"Unless they're prepared to out themselves though, you know they'll keep quiet about you being on here.

Very true. But it's not me, I know of a brother and sister on here, and I've seen a woman I know, and her daughter too. Think the daughter has left now. If they bumped into each other on here... Uh oh lol

I gathered it wasn't you personally"

No, lol, thank god. Not me

"One of my kids teacher is on here. Clearly they don’t recognise me but I do avoid interactions with them here "

Oh my god lol. Risky for teachers surely

By *adyHWoman  over a year ago

South Glos

I saw a family member on here once, recognised the tattoos!!

We’ve never talked about it- don’t think they would have recognised me from my pics!!

"I saw a family member on here once, recognised the tattoos!!

We’ve never talked about it- don’t think they would have recognised me from my pics!! "

Oh no. Well, it's not so bad if you don't recognise each other. The girl I know and her relative, 1 would definitely have recognised the other as her face was in her profile. Lol

South Glos

Yea I’d hope my relative wouldn’t recognise my ass!!

To be fair if I brought it up I don’t think they’d be bothered

This is why i don’t have public face pics. Fab is my personal business

"Yea I’d hope my relative wouldn’t recognise my ass!!

This is why i don’t have public face pics. Fab is my personal business "

Exactly. I used to have a face pic up but I was worried about 2 things... 1,someone would recognise me and 2, I'm damn ugly and would have no chance of a conversation, let alone anything else haha

South Glos

Exactly. I used to have a face pic up but I was worried about 2 things... 1,someone would recognise me and 2, I'm damn ugly and would have no chance of a conversation, let alone anything else haha"

Haha same!!

Although someone out there will love our faces and sure plenty have already

Exactly. I used to have a face pic up but I was worried about 2 things... 1,someone would recognise me and 2, I'm damn ugly and would have no chance of a conversation, let alone anything else haha

Haha same!!

Although someone out there will love our faces and sure plenty have already "

Well, dunno if it'd mean much, but you look amazing xx

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Unless they're prepared to out themselves though, you know they'll keep quiet about you being on here."

Not so in our case. We were outed by a local couple, who were on here and at a party we went to. They weren't bothered about outing themselves, some can't keep quiet...not a nice experience for us...

Not so in our case. We were outed by a local couple, who were on here and at a party we went to. They weren't bothered about outing themselves, some can't keep quiet...not a nice experience for us..."

Oh, now that sucks, that's not nice at all. Sorry to hear that x

chelmsford

Not so in our case. We were outed by a local couple, who were on here and at a party we went to. They weren't bothered about outing themselves, some can't keep quiet...not a nice experience for us...

Oh, now that sucks, that's not nice at all. Sorry to hear that x"

Thank you, it was some time ago, but made us very wary. The worse thing was a customer of mine came into my office and said' I hear you're swingers, would you like to swing with us'!

Thank you, it was some time ago, but made us very wary. The worse thing was a customer of mine came into my office and said' I hear you're swingers, would you like to swing with us'!"

Hahaha... No way.. That's funny, hideous and embarrassing. Oh my god

chelmsford

Thank you, it was some time ago, but made us very wary. The worse thing was a customer of mine came into my office and said' I hear you're swingers, would you like to swing with us'!

Hahaha... No way.. That's funny, hideous and embarrassing. Oh my god"

I just had to deny everything and my husband had a word with him too and he was no longer a customer!

I just had to deny everything and my husband had a word with him too and he was no longer a customer!"

Ah... Well that's a bad ending. I'm tempted to dump the site lol

chelmsford

I just had to deny everything and my husband had a word with him too and he was no longer a customer!

Ah... Well that's a bad ending. I'm tempted to dump the site lol"

Haha! Anyone can join this site and browse the face pics on profiles. We've found several local people on here, one of their sons is friends with our grandson! We all live in a small village!

I'm so worried about putting a, face pic up. But, might just have to

Nope!

chelmsford

"I'm so worried about putting a, face pic up. But, might just have to"

Would you mind if someone recognised you, from your locality?

"I'm so worried about putting a, face pic up. But, might just have to

Would you mind if someone recognised you, from your locality? "

Erm, yeah, could be bad. Have a quick look at my profile lol

By *xhibitionistbenMan  over a year ago

Ware / Kings Cross

As much as I find a bit of a thrill in the thought of bumping in to someone I know on here... a bit of a dirty secret I suppose... I wouldn’t put public face pics on here because of the risk related to my job!

chelmsford

"I'm so worried about putting a, face pic up. But, might just have to

Would you mind if someone recognised you, from your locality?

Erm, yeah, could be bad. Have a quick look at my profile lol"

Ah, ok!! Yes could be a problem

chelmsford

"As much as I find a bit of a thrill in the thought of bumping in to someone I know on here... a bit of a dirty secret I suppose... I wouldn’t put public face pics on here because of the risk related to my job!"

That was my problem at the time

Hahaha

And I'm an ugly son of a b**ch haha

chelmsford

"Hahaha

And I'm an ugly son of a b**ch haha"

I'm sure you're not!

"Hahaha

I'm sure you're not!"

Hmmmmmm

By *xhibitionistbenMan  over a year ago

Ware / Kings Cross

My tattoos dont help either - limiting the amount of body pictures I can put up!

"My tattoos dont help either - limiting the amount of body pictures I can put up!"

Yeah I have one that gives me away... But fuck it, I've put a face pic up... Now thinking it was a bad idea lol

South Glos

"

Well, dunno if it'd mean much, but you look amazing xx"

Thank you very much!

chelmsford

"Hahaha

I'm sure you're not!

Hmmmmmm"

You look absolutely fine to me

chelmsford

"My tattoos dont help either - limiting the amount of body pictures I can put up!

Yeah I have one that gives me away... But fuck it, I've put a face pic up... Now thinking it was a bad idea lol"

South Glos

I always think it’s a bit of an unwritten rule that what happens on/through fab stays on fab!?

"Hahaha

I'm sure you're not!

Hmmmmmm

You look absolutely fine to me "

Awww ty so much x

"I always think it’s a bit of an unwritten rule that what happens on/through fab stays on fab!? "

You'd think, wouldn't you? X

chelmsford

"Hahaha

I'm sure you're not!

Hmmmmmm

You look absolutely fine to me

Awww ty so much x"

You are very welcome!

By *ebel Red HotWoman  over a year ago

York

"I always think it’s a bit of an unwritten rule that what happens on/through fab stays on fab!? "

It is but then some people use things to manipulate things to their advantage. The best thing is just to block and ignore if you come across people you know.

chelmsford

Yes it should be, but unfortunately it doesn't

"I always think it’s a bit of an unwritten rule that what happens on/through fab stays on fab!?

It is but then some people use things to manipulate things to their advantage. The best thing is just to block and ignore if you come across people you know. "

Fingers crossed I never have to. Although, I am contemplating coming off here anyway, so maybe just a few more days x

chelmsford

"I always think it’s a bit of an unwritten rule that what happens on/through fab stays on fab!?

It is but then some people use things to manipulate things to their advantage. The best thing is just to block and ignore if you come across people you know. "

yes

chelmsford

It is but then some people use things to manipulate things to their advantage. The best thing is just to block and ignore if you come across people you know.

Fingers crossed I never have to. Although, I am contemplating coming off here anyway, so maybe just a few more days x"

Fingers crossed I never have to. Although, I am contemplating coming off here anyway, so maybe just a few more days x

"

Haha.. Hmmmmm maybe a week

chelmsford

Haha.. Hmmmmm maybe a week"

Haha!

South Glos

" It is but then some people use things to manipulate things to their advantage. The best thing is just to block and ignore if you come across people you know. "

That’s what I’ve done in the past. I would never ‘out’ someone if I saw them on here and would expect them to have the same respect.

None of my friends even know I’m on here. I figured they don’t need too!

" It is but then some people use things to manipulate things to their advantage. The best thing is just to block and ignore if you come across people you know.

That’s what I’ve done in the past. I would never ‘out’ someone if I saw them on here and would expect them to have the same respect.

None of my friends even know I’m on here. I figured they don’t need too! "

Yeah, I've told no one I'm here. Dunno what they'd all think lol

chelmsford

" It is but then some people use things to manipulate things to their advantage. The best thing is just to block and ignore if you come across people you know.

None of my friends even know I’m on here. I figured they don’t need too!

Yeah, I've told no one I'm here. Dunno what they'd all think lol"

It's your business, no one needs to know

» Add a new message to this topic