FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fake profile.....

Fake profile.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eorge Jetson OP   Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Ok guys.

Genuinely serous question.

Can you spare a few minutes to read our profile and get back to us with a legitimate answer....

Are we coming across as a fake couple profile cos the last few months has become a torrent of blocks, abuse and reports for being tagged as a single man with a fake couple profile.

Totally understand the no meeting cos that's just the sensible thing to do and we have no intention of meeting, friendly and flirty chat is perfect but out of the blue we now find ourselves on the dreaded "fake profile" radar.

Wtf is going on???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't see how you're verified and have bewn verified by others

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Nope nothing really screams fake to me. Fifty eight meets in person pretty much cements it

Sounds like their problem and a case of the trash taking itself out

By *ikesEmBigMan  over a year ago

Herts

Have you tried turning it off and on again

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Looks genuine enough to me x

By *uriouscouple83Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

"Ok guys.

Can you spare a few minutes to read our profile and get back to us with a legitimate answer....

Are we coming across as a fake couple profile cos the last few months has become a torrent of blocks, abuse and reports for being tagged as a single man with a fake couple profile.

Totally understand the no meeting cos that's just the sensible thing to do and we have no intention of meeting, friendly and flirty chat is perfect but out of the blue we now find ourselves on the dreaded "fake profile" radar.

Wtf is going on??? "

Definitely doesn’t look fake to me, we had the accusation thrown at us last night because we didnt want to meet a local drug addict.

Sounds like one disgruntled member spreading rumours or with multiple fake profiles themselves.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Ok guys.

Wtf is going on??? "

There are lots of people who accuse everyone who won't meet them of being fake. Don't let it bother you. It's not as if meets are really an option at the minute anyway.

Cal

Nothing in your profile would make us think hmm fake profile, having read it we found it refreshingly good.

We think the current climate caused by lockdowns and restrictions is creating so much negativity in life in general it is bleeding through onto the site.

The genuine fun folk are out there and it’s their opinion that matters, when restrictions are eased and people can meet the positive buzz will return.

Hang in there here’s hugs from us xx

I get it all the time. Usually from unverified men take everything with a pinch of salt

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

Looks perfectly genuine to me, some stunning pictures too

If I was to make any comment it would be you make a big thing about safe sex ( 100% agree) and then all the pictures show bareback, now I am going to take a wild stab in the dark and say they are with each other and not meets, but might be worth mentioning that in the profile, some people just pick up on shit like that

But all in all ignore the haters and keep doing what you do x

By *eorge Jetson OP   Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"Looks perfectly genuine to me, some stunning pictures too

If I was to make any comment it would be you make a big thing about safe sex ( 100% agree) and then all the pictures show bareback, now I am going to take a wild stab in the dark and say they are with each other and not meets, but might be worth mentioning that in the profile, some people just pick up on shit like that

But all in all ignore the haters and keep doing what you do x"

Yeah.... Thats an interesting oversight there.

You are absolutely right in assuming that's just us bareback but that's gotten by us for making a point of mentioning it.

We'll get right on correcting that.

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

"Looks perfectly genuine to me, some stunning pictures too

But all in all ignore the haters and keep doing what you do x

Yeah.... Thats an interesting oversight there.

You are absolutely right in assuming that's just us bareback but that's gotten by us for making a point of mentioning it.

We'll get right on correcting that. "

Just looked at your edit, covers it really nicely in an honest way

» Add a new message to this topic