FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Best TV for de-stressing

Best TV for de-stressing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In these really shitty times what TV programmes are you using as a default solution to take u away from all the crap out there?

I’m using 2:

First - The Repair Shop - I’m totally fascinated as to how these guys can restore things that so close to being chucked out and making them look incredible and Bill Paterson’s voice helps too

The other one? This should be prescribed on the NHS - Mortimer and Whitehouse Go Fishing - visually gorgeous, the music is great and the two of them are still able to make you piss yourself laughing while tackling really emotional subjects

If you need a moment to de-frazzle your brain try them out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For some reason we are really into gardeners world at the moment lol

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

And I was ready to extol the virtues of Mistress Dominatrix and Mikki Maraschino et al based on the thread title

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"In these really shitty times what TV programmes are you using as a default solution to take u away from all the crap out there?

I’m using 2:

First - The Repair Shop - I’m totally fascinated as to how these guys can restore things that so close to being chucked out and making them look incredible and Bill Paterson’s voice helps too

The other one? This should be prescribed on the NHS - Mortimer and Whitehouse Go Fishing - visually gorgeous, the music is great and the two of them are still able to make you piss yourself laughing while tackling really emotional subjects

If you need a moment to de-frazzle your brain try them out"

Money for nothing is good too. Hovering around people at the skip then making cash from rubbish.

» Add a new message to this topic