FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tonight?

Tonight?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was on the way home after a few bevvies and while on the train there was a young couple sitting there next to 2 loud d*unk couples, the lady from the young couple asked one of the guys from the group of 4 to put their mask on. This resulted in a torrent of abuse from the group and the young couple got up and walked away with the young girl crying. I didnt say anything until this young couple had left the train, but once they had left i could feel myself burning up with rage and had to say something. So i made myself clear that i wont accept bullying of any kind and offered to fight both the fellas on my own and they melted faster than a candle on the surface of sun and quickly dissapeared. I dont believe in this disease myself and think the masks are no belp whatsoever, but the fact that other people believe it and feel safer with people wearing masks is enough to make me wear one. So what im asking is, do you think people have the the right to ask others to wear a mask while in public places? Tgis was on a train so its law to wear a mask. I hate bullies of any kind and will always try to do the right thing, but im asking was i in tge right to stand up for this couple or was it just because i miss fighting on the terraces and wanted to feel that buzz again?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I would not ask anyone to wear a mask but i would move myself as far away as possible from them.

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

I hate fighting.

And you don’t believe in coronavirus?

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"I would not ask anyone to wear a mask but i would move myself as far away as possible from them."

And i also think you asking them to fight would put you in more danger than covid.

By *urious8812Couple  over a year ago

dorchester

You don’t believe in ‘this disease’?!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think if you were genuinely sticking up for the couple you would have done it while they were there.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've asked people to put on their masks if I haven't been able to move away.

I think it is a respect thing - maybe masks make a difference, maybe they don't, but in the chance that they do and will keep vulnerable people safe I don't see it as a massive hardship.

You don’t believe in this disease.... right then... fancy telling that to people who have lost family members?

I would move away from anyone who wasn’t wearing a mask and I have asked people to keep away from me when they have got too close but haven’t asked anyone to wear a mask.

Your OP just sounds like you were looking for a fight

"I hate fighting.

And you don’t believe in coronavirus? "

I belive in corona, its been about for years, but i dont belive its as deadly or as dangerous as we're made to belive. It has a less than 1% death rate, wbich means ants, wasps and bees are more dangerous and we've never shut the country down for them

You offered to fight tgem

And also you don't believe in the disease

You are a total wolly

People will just do their own thing..you cannot boss others around telling them what to do and to comply with what you think is right..if they’re not wearing a mask then simply stay away from them. Pretty easy really and no need for big arguments

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

"I hate fighting.

I belive in corona, its been about for years, but i dont belive its as deadly or as dangerous as we're made to belive. It has a less than 1% death rate, wbich means ants, wasps and bees are more dangerous and we've never shut the country down for them"

Right then. *chuckles*

I remember having my first pint I was just like you but more brutal I threatened people with a Chinese burn and a wedgie

By *eoeclipseWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

"I was on the way home after a few bevvies and while on the train there was a young couple sitting there next to 2 loud d*unk couples, the lady from the young couple asked one of the guys from the group of 4 to put their mask on. This resulted in a torrent of abuse from the group and the young couple got up and walked away with the young girl crying. I didnt say anything until this young couple had left the train, but once they had left i could feel myself burning up with rage and had to say something. So i made myself clear that i wont accept bullying of any kind and offered to fight both the fellas on my own and they melted faster than a candle on the surface of sun and quickly dissapeared. I dont believe in this disease myself and think the masks are no belp whatsoever, but the fact that other people believe it and feel safer with people wearing masks is enough to make me wear one. So what im asking is, do you think people have the the right to ask others to wear a mask while in public places? Tgis was on a train so its law to wear a mask. I hate bullies of any kind and will always try to do the right thing, but im asking was i in tge right to stand up for this couple or was it just because i miss fighting on the terraces and wanted to feel that buzz again? "

No. you have no right to ask anyone to wear a mask!

you are not a doctor so you are not privy to their medical background nor are you privy to their past such as ptsd or abuse.

Wind your neck in, because if you did that to me you'd be abusing me all because you can't see my issues....that would make you the bully now wouldn't it.

The covid family of virus has been around years

Sub groups of theses

Covid sars 1- was the early SARS virus

Covid SARS 2 - which is what we are seeing now is approx 70% similar 2 sars 1

Its original reservoir was bats. Then it jumped to humana when it gained a mutation on one of its spike proteins

So in this sense it is new

"You offered to fight tgem

You are a total wolly "

Why? Because i stuck up for someone not willing or able to stick up for themselves or because i believe that this virus isnt as deadly as we're made to believe? There is no cure for a virus a virus will adapt and mutate as quickly as we find something to kill it, the flu and cold kills more year after year and the world never shut down. Thirst and starvation kills more people a day than tgis virus has done in a year, and yet the world doesnt stop and shut down. Yes there is a virus and yes it makes some people sick, but thats life and hiding from it hoping it will go away will not work, we need to just get on with our lives and build up a herd immunity like we did with the flu

Also not everyone has to wear a mask .....exempt people with health issues don’t ...so unless they know the persons full health history then why are they making it their business.......probably makes them feel powerful in a sad way dictating to people.....what they gonna do when we don’t have to wear masks anymore and they’ve no one to mouth off at

"I was on the way home after a few bevvies and while on the train there was a young couple sitting there next to 2 loud d*unk couples, the lady from the young couple asked one of the guys from the group of 4 to put their mask on. This resulted in a torrent of abuse from the group and the young couple got up and walked away with the young girl crying. I didnt say anything until this young couple had left the train, but once they had left i could feel myself burning up with rage and had to say something. So i made myself clear that i wont accept bullying of any kind and offered to fight both the fellas on my own and they melted faster than a candle on the surface of sun and quickly dissapeared. I dont believe in this disease myself and think the masks are no belp whatsoever, but the fact that other people believe it and feel safer with people wearing masks is enough to make me wear one. So what im asking is, do you think people have the the right to ask others to wear a mask while in public places? Tgis was on a train so its law to wear a mask. I hate bullies of any kind and will always try to do the right thing, but im asking was i in tge right to stand up for this couple or was it just because i miss fighting on the terraces and wanted to feel that buzz again?

you are not a doctor so you are not privy to their medical background nor are you privy to their past such as ptsd or abuse.

Wind your neck in, because if you did that to me you'd be abusing me all because you can't see my issues....that would make you the bully now wouldn't it."

Well no, because we was on a train and its law

"I was on the way home after a few bevvies and while on the train there was a young couple sitting there next to 2 loud d*unk couples, the lady from the young couple asked one of the guys from the group of 4 to put their mask on. This resulted in a torrent of abuse from the group and the young couple got up and walked away with the young girl crying. I didnt say anything until this young couple had left the train, but once they had left i could feel myself burning up with rage and had to say something. So i made myself clear that i wont accept bullying of any kind and offered to fight both the fellas on my own and they melted faster than a candle on the surface of sun and quickly dissapeared. I dont believe in this disease myself and think the masks are no belp whatsoever, but the fact that other people believe it and feel safer with people wearing masks is enough to make me wear one. So what im asking is, do you think people have the the right to ask others to wear a mask while in public places? Tgis was on a train so its law to wear a mask. I hate bullies of any kind and will always try to do the right thing, but im asking was i in tge right to stand up for this couple or was it just because i miss fighting on the terraces and wanted to feel that buzz again?

Wind your neck in, because if you did that to me you'd be abusing me all because you can't see my issues....that would make you the bully now wouldn't it.

Well no, because we was on a train and its law"

Well then let the law deal with it.

glasgow

Well then let the law deal with it."

Yes, it would as I'm exempt for various reasons...

It is illegal for you to abuse me or anyone else in my situation....why should I fear being threatened by jumped up folk for something I can't do just cos you can't see it?

And besides that who made you the cops or the doctor?

No one! Keep your nose out of other folks business & get on with your own life to your standards.

"Also not everyone has to wear a mask .....exempt people with health issues don’t ...so unless they know the persons full health history then why are they making it their business.......probably makes them feel powerful in a sad way dictating to people.....what they gonna do when we don’t have to wear masks anymore and they’ve no one to mouth off at "

Yes this is true, but there's also context and you could see clearly this young couple were a shy quiet people and theyd ask someone to uphold what is now law, the abuse she then recieved was awful and she walked off the train sobbing, i dont care about masks, but i do care about peoples feelings and believe everyone has the right to feel safe when out. Maybe ive not worded it right or is hard to understand without being there.

"You offered to fight tgem

You are a total wolly

Why? Because i stuck up for someone not willing or able to stick up for themselves or because i believe that this virus isnt as deadly as we're made to believe? There is no cure for a virus a virus will adapt and mutate as quickly as we find something to kill it, the flu and cold kills more year after year and the world never shut down. Thirst and starvation kills more people a day than tgis virus has done in a year, and yet the world doesnt stop and shut down. Yes there is a virus and yes it makes some people sick, but thats life and hiding from it hoping it will go away will not work, we need to just get on with our lives and build up a herd immunity like we did with the flu "

Just an ounce of knowedge into thr history of medicines will show how you are so wrong and it is clear you have no education, experience or knowledge of this area. So although you are entitled to your opnion , it is wrong i am afraid.

Infuenza does mutate but it is not about speed (however you are measuring that) it is due to antigen drift (or shift, i forget which one) . The flu vaccination covers the vulnrable for this.

As for mortality. The SARS pandemic/virus had a high cases to Fataily number. Approx 11% of people dies. However its number was very low. Whilst the caes to fatality number for COVID SARS 2 is numreous factors lower its R rate is very high. I read a paper last night with some estimates of an R number of 7. So more people will get infected and many more people will die.

As for a grown man wanting to fight people, it sounds like you are 15 years old at a new school.

It is illegal for you to abuse me or anyone else in my situation....why should I fear being threatened by jumped up folk for something I can't do just cos you can't see it?

No one! Keep your nose out of other folks business & get on with your own life to your standards. "

These people werent exempt,they were pissed up thugs with their masks wrapped around their wrist

"Also not everyone has to wear a mask .....exempt people with health issues don’t ...so unless they know the persons full health history then why are they making it their business.......probably makes them feel powerful in a sad way dictating to people.....what they gonna do when we don’t have to wear masks anymore and they’ve no one to mouth off at

Yes this is true, but there's also context and you could see clearly this young couple were a shy quiet people and theyd ask someone to uphold what is now law, the abuse she then recieved was awful and she walked off the train sobbing, i dont care about masks, but i do care about peoples feelings and believe everyone has the right to feel safe when out. Maybe ive not worded it right or is hard to understand without being there. "

I get what you’re saying but although they were a shy nice couple they have to know that not everyone is going to just do what they want them to...I think people are getting sick of others telling them what to do and what time to do it so they retaliate in a nasty way..........oh well when masks are gone hopefully we will all be nicer for it

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"I hate fighting.

I belive in corona, its been about for years, but i dont belive its as deadly or as dangerous as we're made to belive. It has a less than 1% death rate, wbich means ants, wasps and bees are more dangerous and we've never shut the country down for them"

How many people do ants kill a year?

What do they do team up with every other ant on the planet?

Look it up, ants come from the same family as wasps and some have a lot worse stings than the wasps we have in this country. They probably kill more people than sharks and snakes combined every year

liverpool

"Look it up, ants come from the same family as wasps and some have a lot worse stings than the wasps we have in this country. They probably kill more people than sharks and snakes combined every year"

What..where are these killer ants in this country which are more deadly than sharks?

By *uriouscouple83Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

"Look it up, ants come from the same family as wasps and some have a lot worse stings than the wasps we have in this country. They probably kill more people than sharks and snakes combined every year"

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

If we're talking about the UK, deaths due to sharks, snakes and ants will be in single digits (all three animals combined), I imagine

In all honesty, you lost me when you asked if you just missed fighting on the football terraces. Fighting at football is just rank stupidity and thuggish behaviour, usually with undertones of prejudice, depending on the club/clubs doing the fighting.

"Look it up, ants come from the same family as wasps and some have a lot worse stings than the wasps we have in this country. They probably kill more people than sharks and snakes combined every year

What..where are these killer ants in this country which are more deadly than sharks?"

With that logic you're saying a peanut is deadlier than a shark? All ants the same as wasps are armed with a venomous sting not potent enough to kill but more than potent enough to send someone who is allergic into anaphylactic shock which is a killer. And they are much more likely to come into contact with us than a shark, so yeah anys are far more deadly than sharks

glasgow

No one! Keep your nose out of other folks business & get on with your own life to your standards.

These people werent exempt,they were pissed up thugs with their masks wrapped around their wrist"

Again...do you know their medical history or their background..no you don't. Presumption is the mother of all feck ups....

I'm barely going out at all due to thugs - like you & that lady, that think they can pick on me because they can't see what my issues are....

Yeah, thanks.

Just keep your nose out & deal with yourself & your standards.

By *uriouscouple83Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

"Look it up, ants come from the same family as wasps and some have a lot worse stings than the wasps we have in this country. They probably kill more people than sharks and snakes combined every year

What..where are these killer ants in this country which are more deadly than sharks?

With that logic you're saying a peanut is deadlier than a shark? All ants the same as wasps are armed with a venomous sting not potent enough to kill but more than potent enough to send someone who is allergic into anaphylactic shock which is a killer. And they are much more likely to come into contact with us than a shark, so yeah anys are far more deadly than sharks"

What have you been smoking OP? I would suggest studying entomology but to be honest Peppa pig has more of a clue about insects than you so start there.

liverpool

If we're talking about the UK, deaths due to sharks, snakes and ants will be in single digits (all three animals combined), I imagine

In all honesty, you lost me when you asked if you just missed fighting on the football terraces. Fighting at football is just rank stupidity and thuggish behaviour, usually with undertones of prejudice, depending on the club/clubs doing the fighting. "

Considering terraces were demolished in the early 90s he must have been having battles in his pushchair

liverpool

With that logic you're saying a peanut is deadlier than a shark? All ants the same as wasps are armed with a venomous sting not potent enough to kill but more than potent enough to send someone who is allergic into anaphylactic shock which is a killer. And they are much more likely to come into contact with us than a shark, so yeah anys are far more deadly than sharks"

You are my new favourite poster

I'm going to be on my guard now for these killer ants.

" I hate bullies of any kind and will always try to do the right thing, but im asking was i in the right to stand up for this couple or was it just because i miss fighting on the terraces and wanted to feel that buzz again? "

Well this doesn't sound very good for you, you say you hate bullies but miss the 'buzz' of a fight?

A better man would not need to use violence, your just as bad as the guys that made the lady cry IMHO

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I personally would’ve said something in front of them

And as for the masks. End of the day if and when this all ends and we find out that masks don’t work and it was all for nothing we don’t really lose much it is only a mask. so I would say just put it on just for the sake of others

With that logic you're saying a peanut is deadlier than a shark? All ants the same as wasps are armed with a venomous sting not potent enough to kill but more than potent enough to send someone who is allergic into anaphylactic shock which is a killer. And they are much more likely to come into contact with us than a shark, so yeah anys are far more deadly than sharks

What have you been smoking OP? I would suggest studying entomology but to be honest Peppa pig has more of a clue about insects than you so start there. "

Star dawg

North West

In all honesty, you lost me when you asked if you just missed fighting on the football terraces. Fighting at football is just rank stupidity and thuggish behaviour, usually with undertones of prejudice, depending on the club/clubs doing the fighting.

Considering terraces were demolished in the early 90s he must have been having battles in his pushchair "

Nah, there's still terraces in the lower leagues, where many of the Essex clubs (and my team) languish. I'm 34 and have stood on many a terrace in my football viewing career. We're not all able to afford the likes of Anfield

liverpool

Considering terraces were demolished in the early 90s he must have been having battles in his pushchair

Nah, there's still terraces in the lower leagues, where many of the Essex clubs (and my team) languish. I'm 34 and have stood on many a terrace in my football viewing career. We're not all able to afford the likes of Anfield "

I stand corrected

Though not about the killer ants

I'm going to be on my guard now for these killer ants."

I would be too, these little fuckers are dangerous

Nah, there's still terraces in the lower leagues, where many of the Essex clubs (and my team) languish. I'm 34 and have stood on many a terrace in my football viewing career. We're not all able to afford the likes of Anfield "

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

I think you were just looking for a fight, OP..

liverpool

I'm going to be on my guard now for these killer ants.

I would be too, these little fuckers are dangerous"

North West

Mate, even though I know my football terraces, I certainly don't advocate fighting on them. I go to watch the game, not twat the people in opposition colours. I'm the person chatting to opposition fans before and after the match

liverpool

"I think you were just looking for a fight, OP.."

With a killer ant.

chelmsford

"I think you were just looking for a fight, OP..

With a killer ant."

"I think you were just looking for a fight, OP.."

Reading it back, it sounds like that and makes me look like a dickhead, but if you were there you'd understand where i was coming from, they were horrible nasty people that reduced a young couple to tears for no reason other than their own amusement. More people need to stand up for the people that wont or cant stand up for themselves.

"Reading it back, it sounds like that and makes me look like a dickhead"

Correct

chelmsford

"I think you were just looking for a fight, OP..

Reading it back, it sounds like that and makes me look like a dickhead, but if you were there you'd understand where i was coming from, they were horrible nasty people that reduced a young couple to tears for no reason other than their own amusement. More people need to stand up for the people that wont or cant stand up for themselves. "

Not through violence...imo...

Nah, there's still terraces in the lower leagues, where many of the Essex clubs (and my team) languish. I'm 34 and have stood on many a terrace in my football viewing career. We're not all able to afford the likes of Anfield

Mate, even though I know my football terraces, I certainly don't advocate fighting on them. I go to watch the game, not twat the people in opposition colours. I'm the person chatting to opposition fans before and after the match "

Just because we enjoy a fight doesnt mean that we dont shake hands and have a drink after. Some of my best friends are regular rivals

[Removed by poster at 11/10/20 01:18:19]

OP give up now, the hole will only get bigger.

Nobody needs to fight anyone for fun, make love not war

chelmsford

Mate, even though I know my football terraces, I certainly don't advocate fighting on them. I go to watch the game, not twat the people in opposition colours. I'm the person chatting to opposition fans before and after the match

Just because we enjoy a fight doesnt mean that we dont shake hands and have a drink after. Some of my best friends are regular rivals"

liverpool

Just because we enjoy a fight doesnt mean that we dont shake hands and have a drink after. Some of my best friends are regular rivals"

Are you Danny Dyer?

North West

You fight with your mates? How old are you? Six? Football and inter club fighting is a scourge that needs eliminating. Genuine fans who just want to watch sport get caught up in the bullshit and it puts people off. I remember being terrified that I was going to be twatted at Elland Rd because the wankers started randomly attacking our supporters and I had my young son with me. My dad refused to allow me to go to Millwall or Cardiff (Millwall is obvious and Cardiff because the previous time we went, our supporters coach was attacked). It's bullshit. If you want to fight, take up boxing and just fight the people who want to fight, somewhere where others can't get caught in the crossfire.

So which firm are you part of then OP? The Braintree Massive? The Billericay Chavs?

chelmsford

What they said ^^^^^

"So which firm are you part of then OP? The Braintree Massive? The Billericay Chavs?

"

Dale Farm maybe?

Who?

"I think if you were genuinely sticking up for the couple you would have done it while they were there.

"

Yuuuup

Maybe the Wealdstone Raider? You want some? I'll give it ya!

"Maybe the Wealdstone Raider? You want some? I'll give it ya! "

You aint got no fans

liverpool

Just because we enjoy a fight doesnt mean that we dont shake hands and have a drink after. Some of my best friends are regular rivals

You fight with your mates? How old are you? Six? Football and inter club fighting is a scourge that needs eliminating. Genuine fans who just want to watch sport get caught up in the bullshit and it puts people off. I remember being terrified that I was going to be twatted at Elland Rd because the wankers started randomly attacking our supporters and I had my young son with me. My dad refused to allow me to go to Millwall or Cardiff (Millwall is obvious and Cardiff because the previous time we went, our supporters coach was attacked). It's bullshit. If you want to fight, take up boxing and just fight the people who want to fight, somewhere where others can't get caught in the crossfire. "

Even in the lower leagues it's been stamped out now hasn't it?

I think the op just wants to go on Danny Dyer's hardest geezers next show

"Maybe the Wealdstone Raider? You want some? I'll give it ya! "

He's looking for something or someone in Basildon, im close... maybe I should go fight him for some fun?

North West

Lionel, since I've been using a wheelchair, I've not been going to matches anymore, but there is still argy - bargy, yes. You know as well as I do that many types of inter club rivalry have underlying prejudice at heart, more than just a dislike of supporters from another town. Let's think about Celtic v Rangers, Spurs v Arsenal etc as examples of inter club rivalry with perhaps more than just football at the heart.

"Maybe the Wealdstone Raider? You want some? I'll give it ya!

He's looking for something or someone in Basildon, im close... maybe I should go fight him for some fun? "

If you want

He's looking for something or someone in Basildon, im close... maybe I should go fight him for some fun?

If you want"

I will send my 3 year old out to fight you... she's dangerous, doesn't fight fair and kicks hard in the balls... i know, I've had one of her kicks! Haha

You fight with your mates? How old are you? Six? Football and inter club fighting is a scourge that needs eliminating. Genuine fans who just want to watch sport get caught up in the bullshit and it puts people off. I remember being terrified that I was going to be twatted at Elland Rd because the wankers started randomly attacking our supporters and I had my young son with me. My dad refused to allow me to go to Millwall or Cardiff (Millwall is obvious and Cardiff because the previous time we went, our supporters coach was attacked). It's bullshit. If you want to fight, take up boxing and just fight the people who want to fight, somewhere where others can't get caught in the crossfire.

I think the op just wants to go on Danny Dyer's hardest geezers next show "

You'll always get the Green Street wannabes. We have a few at my club who constantly give it "the large one" at away games and are asking for a twatting tbh. Just hope that when it happens the decent folk don't get caught up in it.

If you want

I will send my 3 year old out to fight you... she's dangerous, doesn't fight fair and kicks hard in the balls... i know, I've had one of her kicks! Haha"

No im.ok, sorry

North West

I think the op just wants to go on Danny Dyer's hardest geezers next show

You'll always get the Green Street wannabes. We have a few at my club who constantly give it "the large one" at away games and are asking for a twatting tbh. Just hope that when it happens the decent folk don't get caught up in it."

That's the problem, the twats get others caught up in their twattery and it puts genuine sports fans off.

liverpool

"Lionel, since I've been using a wheelchair, I've not been going to matches anymore, but there is still argy - bargy, yes. You know as well as I do that many types of inter club rivalry have underlying prejudice at heart, more than just a dislike of supporters from another town. Let's think about Celtic v Rangers, Spurs v Arsenal etc as examples of inter club rivalry with perhaps more than just football at the heart. "

Lpool and utd is like that bit nothing ever happens now.

Well this turned into football now, wonders who is offside... Red card needed.

North West

"Lionel, since I've been using a wheelchair, I've not been going to matches anymore, but there is still argy - bargy, yes. You know as well as I do that many types of inter club rivalry have underlying prejudice at heart, more than just a dislike of supporters from another town. Let's think about Celtic v Rangers, Spurs v Arsenal etc as examples of inter club rivalry with perhaps more than just football at the heart.

Lpool and utd is like that bit nothing ever happens now."

That's because Utd fans have nothing to shout about anymore.....

liverpool

"Lionel, since I've been using a wheelchair, I've not been going to matches anymore, but there is still argy - bargy, yes. You know as well as I do that many types of inter club rivalry have underlying prejudice at heart, more than just a dislike of supporters from another town. Let's think about Celtic v Rangers, Spurs v Arsenal etc as examples of inter club rivalry with perhaps more than just football at the heart.

Lpool and utd is like that bit nothing ever happens now.

That's because Utd fans have nothing to shout about anymore..... "

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

[Removed by poster at 11/10/20 01:49:42]

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"Lionel, since I've been using a wheelchair, I've not been going to matches anymore, but there is still argy - bargy, yes. You know as well as I do that many types of inter club rivalry have underlying prejudice at heart, more than just a dislike of supporters from another town. Let's think about Celtic v Rangers, Spurs v Arsenal etc as examples of inter club rivalry with perhaps more than just football at the heart. "

Spurs v Arsenal is purely football.... when arsenal decided to move north of the river they took Spurs place in the newly formed football league in 1919, but the rivalry was started in 1909. Over the years Spurs have lost out to arsenal on various regulations out in place.

However, a truce was called during WW2 and Spurs allowed arsenal to use their ground during this time. After the war, as a thank you arsenal added a bit of blue to their shield in remembrance of this and it still remains there today, a fact most arsenal fans don’t like to hear.... you have a bit of Spurs on your chest .

Spurs v Arsenal is purely football.... when arsenal decided to move north of the river they took Spurs place in the newly formed football league in 1919, but the rivalry was started in 1909. Over the years Spurs have lost out to arsenal on various regulations out in place.

However, a truce was called during WW2 and Spurs allowed arsenal to use their ground during this time. After the war, as a thank you arsenal added a bit of blue to their shield in remembrance of this and it still remains there today, a fact most arsenal fans don’t like to hear.... you have a bit of Spurs on your chest . "

It's to create a bit of shadow on the badge, because we all know how Sp*rs love to be in our shadow

By *itchie300Man  over a year ago

Lowestoft

This guy is clearly just puffing his chest out and trying to play the hero...trouble is that the backfiring lies in the fact you had to come on here to brag about your "heroic actions"? Didn't exactly get the expected result it seems. Haha. In fact, it probably didn't even happen! Just trying to sound like an enforcer of law, protector of meek whilst simultaneously confessing to being a law breaker and creating innocent victims with your footy thug antics?

Guess this didnt go how he was expecting it, firstly infighting violence is never a good idea, if there really was 2 or more then you could have gotten seriously hurt wich would have put more strain on the nhs, and whatever you do dont shake the Hornets nest that is covid, weather you believe in it or not it's just not worth it, dont think the government would intentionally destroy the economy without a valid reason anyway I'm done, going to bed night night x

» Add a new message to this topic