FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Audible / Audio Book recommendations

Audible / Audio Book recommendations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etite_delight OP   Woman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

I’m quite specific for the books I read so don’t have a wide spectrum in types and now I’m exploring the world of audiobooks where no one around me is interested

Anyone can recommend any good ones except sci-fi stuff

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’m quite specific for the books I read so don’t have a wide spectrum in types and now I’m exploring the world of audiobooks where no one around me is interested

Anyone can recommend any good ones except sci-fi stuff "

Audio books can be great . I love to read . What kind of books do you like most ?

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"I’m quite specific for the books I read so don’t have a wide spectrum in types and now I’m exploring the world of audiobooks where no one around me is interested

Anyone can recommend any good ones except sci-fi stuff "

Darn. It was a sci fi one I was going to recommend

I heard the interview with the vampire was a good one. It's actually on YouTube I believe.

By *acDreamyMan  over a year ago

Wirral

I was going to ask what sort you like. I listen to audible every day driving to work. Sometimes I listen to stuff to broaden my mind like languages or nonfiction but other days I'm in the mood for spy stories or light hearted stuff. X

BunnyLand

Audio books can be great . I love to read . What kind of books do you like most ? "

So my first one was “the ethical slut” loved it, then listened tattooist which was also good, then Stephen Fry /Mythos recommended by a friend, It’s allright but didn’t really triggered my imagination so open to try different stuff...

Probably would be more interesting for me if it’s close to reality, philosophical or psychological

BunnyLand

Darn. It was a sci fi one I was going to recommend

I heard the interview with the vampire was a good one. It's actually on YouTube I believe. "

I love to watch sci-fi but not read or listen regardless no harm to look hei.. will check it out Thank you x

BunnyLand

"I was going to ask what sort you like. I listen to audible every day driving to work. Sometimes I listen to stuff to broaden my mind like languages or nonfiction but other days I'm in the mood for spy stories or light hearted stuff. X"

Spy stories sound interesting any specific one you can recommend? x

Wirral

The night manager by John Le Carre is good.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I always listen to audio books on the commute to work.

Stephen Fry novels are great and he reads them too.

Wirral

I like John Le Carre books, Frederick Forsyth are good but old fashioned. If you like murder ones then the Jo Nesbo are good and Robert Galbraith (actually JK Rowling). Alone by Brett Archibald is a good tail of survival through adversity.

All of the Jack Reacher ones are well read if you like action.

I also love sailing ones but that's just me!

» Add a new message to this topic