FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Penis frenulum...

Penis frenulum...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eorge Jetson OP   Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Hi guys.

JJ here...

Question for mostly guys but maybe some ladies can shed light...

Mr.J,for as long as I've known him has had the absence of his frenulum, causes no problems, gets really hard, cums loads and orgasms normally BUT... oral seems to have very little impact on him, licks and strokes on the back of his shaft where his frenulum SHOULD be have very little or no reaction.

I'm wondering if men who DO have this little piece have a greater sensitivity and find stimulation much more heightened?

His absence of it causes no issues, I'm just very curious if there's a difference??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Highly sensitive. I always presumed this was the one area which, when stimulated, caused me to have an orgasm. Licking/nibbling shaft is pleasurable but that alone probably wouldn't give me an orgasm.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

It's pretty sensitive for me and I love having it teased with a finger or stroked against a tongue

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I know a man with that we do sideways BJs instead and he will tip over to cum, If I do one looking at him he can't quite get there and a facing feet Is never going to go to completion as he can't keep his hands to himself and I loose all concentration

» Add a new message to this topic