FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Opened messages

Opened messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imple2020 OP   Man  over a year ago

Co Durham

I sent someone a message asking about the "copy & paste" message that women seem to keep getting just to see what it contained... I looked aand tthe message was read,g wheen I lo o knowif d

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Co Durham

I sent someone a message asking about the copy & paste message that women seem to keep getting just to see what it contained... I looked aand tthe message was read, wheen I looked again it was unread... didnt know you could do that... and how do you do it..?

Apologies for ^^.... phone went abit mental

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

[Mark as unread]

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Just go to your messages and click the "mark unread" button

And the copy/paste message is not a single message doing the rounds, rather one that some people write themselves and then send to multiple users.

Little tip, try not to watch your sent message box, it'll lead to frustration - whether someone has read a message or not doesn't matter, only if they reply, and even then it might not matter

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Underneath a message is a menu with "mark as unread" as one of the options.

It isn't the same copy and paste message. It's just that some people compose a good message and send the same one to everyone they contact. It doesn't bother us but some people don't like it

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Underneath a message is a menu with "mark as unread" as one of the options.

It isn't the same copy and paste message. It's just that some people compose a good message and send the same one to everyone they contact. It doesn't bother us but some people don't like it"

It's funny when they forget to change the bits that don't apply to you though. Like the message I got from a guy two years older than me saying he loved older women. Unless he just randomly felt like telling me .

Forum Mod

East Sussex

It isn't the same copy and paste message. It's just that some people compose a good message and send the same one to everyone they contact. It doesn't bother us but some people don't like it

It's funny when they forget to change the bits that don't apply to you though. Like the message I got from a guy two years older than me saying he loved older women. Unless he just randomly felt like telling me . "

. We've had them where they've forgotten to change the names and sometimes location .

I get why men do it. If you've written a pretty good message and it works you might as well use it regularly.

Co Durham

Ahhhh thanks guys, seems pretty obvious now you've said that, looks like my username suits me more than I first thought

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's funny when they forget to change the bits that don't apply to you though. Like the message I got from a guy two years older than me saying he loved older women. Unless he just randomly felt like telling me . "

I've had them or the ones that say "hello both" then when you question it they swear they've never sent a copy and paste message

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Ahhhh thanks guys, seems pretty obvious now you've said that, looks like my username suits me more than I first thought "

Lol you're fine. None of us know everything about how the site works.

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Try not to send 'copy and paste messages',

'copy and paste messages',

'copy and paste messages'.........

» Add a new message to this topic