FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Our Fab experience so far...

Our Fab experience so far...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well we have been on Fab for a few short months now and have some thoughts. There are lots of different types on here which is curious and interesting. Couples wink or Friend request very often instead of messaging. We don’t know why. Sometimes we message a couple and they either send a three word reply or not at all. Some couples engage in great chat and then suddenly disappear. Others send a 3 or 4 word first message. Another curiosity is the very negative and bitter profiles obviously written by the men in couples castigating others and demanding face photos with first messages. Some guys writing these couple profiles think they are so supreme and god like it’s unbelievable. A little humility goes a long way. Our other curiosity is the very distasteful photos posted by some. Guys in couples are taking photos of themselves and more importantly of their partners that wouldn’t be out of place in a autopsy. Have some dignity please. It isn’t that difficult to take a nice and sexy photo of your partner. You don’t have to make others wince. Perhaps this site is not for us. We shall see.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

And all of that just goes to show the wonderfully diverse place that Fab is with different people having different tastes, opinions, needs and ways of approaching the site.

If a profile isn't to your liking it may well be to another's, when I come across those that don't interest me I just click out of it and move on to another.

Likewise with message styles etc it's all very subjective and different styles and approaches work for different people.

Vive le difference as they say in France - if it's not impacting me I don't have a problem with it, even if I do think they're unlikely to fare well here.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Follow your heart.

» Add a new message to this topic