Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Does it matter if so

Bi

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

I believe that straight people also watch TV...

By *arry monk40Man  over a year ago

Telford

"Do you need to be bi or gay to want a tvs"

Horney

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I want a new TV and I'm straight. Nice big 65" on the wall to replace my old 50"

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"I want a new TV and I'm straight. Nice big 65" on the wall to replace my old 50""

Do you want to order with wall mont as is in offer this week

No you don't need to be bi or gay xx

By *heslimoneMan  over a year ago

Deeside

People like what they like, if you have to apply bi or gay to someone in this instance then for example a biological male who identifies as a woman, which is the bi/gay one a woman that likes them or a man? Or both? Do you base it on the biology or the identity? I'm sure everyone has very different views on that, maybe best not to slap a label on it?

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I don’t actually understand the question

A woman may want a TV that’s not bi or gay.

Or do you mean, if a guy or another TV wants to play with a Tgirl is that then a bi or gay act ?

Selby

"People like what they like, if you have to apply bi or gay to someone in this instance then for example a biological male who identifies as a woman, which is the bi/gay one a woman that likes them or a man? Or both? Do you base it on the biology or the identity? I'm sure everyone has very different views on that, maybe best not to slap a label on it?"

I only feel atracted for what i like

By *unmatt888Man  over a year ago

Duns

Who cares?

Is there a specific need to label it?

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

I got rid of my tv as it was just gathering dust and gave off a funny smell when I turned it on

Selby

"I got rid of my tv as it was just gathering dust and gave off a funny smell when I turned it on "

Hope you have now a smart tv

I can't answer this question as I like people, and am attracted to some people more than other people.

I truthfully don't consider the label or myself of the person who I am interested in, its the physical and mental attraction of the person that I am interested in.

Her x

Personally I'm not attracted to someone unless I can get a full gene sequencing done to be sure.

Can't be too careful

By *iL DeVeLWoman  over a year ago

Luton

A good question is a man having sex with a transvestite a heterosexual act?

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

"Do you need to be bi or gay to want a tvs

A good question is a man having sex with a transvestite a heterosexual act?"

Im a transvestite, a crossdresser and I know im a man in a dress, nothing more and nothing less.

Any thoughts I may have or have had in the past questioning myself about whether I'm transgender or not dont count as I have not been through any kind of transition or hormone therapy at all so its simple....I am a male.

Therefore any man who I would have sex with (which I wont because men don't interest me) is at the very least bi-sexual or if its his first experience, bi-curious.

If any of those men or crossdressers/transvestites will only have sex with another man or crossdresser/transvestite then they are gay/homosexual.

Yes its a label for those who hate labels but it is there in black and white and all taken and meant by the very definitions of those words.

Would you say that a cat could self identify as a hippopotamus just because it doesn't like labels? No of course not so why should it not apply here too if you are so inclined to dismiss labels so flippantly?

Selby

Im a transvestite, a crossdresser and I know im a man in a dress, nothing more and nothing less.

Any thoughts I may have or have had in the past questioning myself about whether I'm transgender or not dont count as I have not been through any kind of transition or hormone therapy at all so its simple....I am a male.

Therefore any man who I would have sex with (which I wont because men don't interest me) is at the very least bi-sexual or if its his first experience, bi-curious.

If any of those men or crossdressers/transvestites will only have sex with another man or crossdresser/transvestite then they are gay/homosexual.

Yes its a label for those who hate labels but it is there in black and white and all taken and meant by the very definitions of those words.

Would you say that a cat could self identify as a hippopotamus just because it doesn't like labels? No of course not so why should it not apply here too if you are so inclined to dismiss labels so flippantly?

"

Don't get so upset is Thursday and soon is weekend

By *oiraTvTV/TS  over a year ago

Derry

"People like what they like, if you have to apply bi or gay to someone in this instance then for example a biological male who identifies as a woman, which is the bi/gay one a woman that likes them or a man? Or both? Do you base it on the biology or the identity? I'm sure everyone has very different views on that, maybe best not to slap a label on it?"

Well said...

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

"

Well said. My first Fab meet was with a transvestite. It remains the most sexually charged erotic experience of my life. Getting quite turned on now actually, just at the thought.

do gay men meet cd female's dressed as male's?

By *etro manMan  over a year ago

manchester

Having been to a few swingers places and meeting people who enjoy the mixed fun nights n west I feel the t girls are well dressed fun to chat with and maybe one to one or group fun

No - it's who you are attracted to

» Add a new message to this topic