FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Un blocking

Un blocking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you ever blocked someone that you see in the forums because you dudnt like something they said or just didnt like their content yet after seeing them in the forum longer and having some interaction with them would you ever unblock them??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Yes.

And I dont remove anyone from my block list.

If I blocked them, I had a reason

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Have you ever blocked someone that you see in the forums because you dudnt like something they said or just didnt like their content yet after seeing them in the forum longer and having some interaction with them would you ever unblock them??"

Kind of the opposite

I would never block anyone due to their forum posts utterly pointless and rather childish I think

However I block many non forum profiles to keep my searches clean

Sadly a couple of forumites have been blocked where as forumites I wish they had not

But as i have thousands on my block list I cant unblock

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Only ever blocked two people off the back of forum posts both of them because they expressed extremely vile and homophobic views and they'll remain on my block list.

I generally don't see the point in blocking based on forum posts though as it doesn't stop you seeing posts from that user - now if it did I'd have a list as long as your average single lady on here

By *ersnickety PantsWoman  over a year ago

Club Meets Only

Yes & I don't unblock even if we met after

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I rarely block anyone on the forum tbh, there’s not much point when it doesn’t actually block you from seeing their responses or them seeing yours

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"Have you ever blocked someone that you see in the forums because you dudnt like something they said or just didnt like their content yet after seeing them in the forum longer and having some interaction with them would you ever unblock them??

Kind of the opposite

I would never block anyone due to their forum posts utterly pointless and rather childish I think

However I block many non forum profiles to keep my searches clean

Sadly a couple of forumites have been blocked where as forumites I wish they had not

But as i have thousands on my block list I cant unblock "

Just checking it’s not me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope. Utterly pointless.

people block me all the time.

which is what i want as i dont like them in the first place

When you’re a platinum member, if you block someone you can’t see their comments on the forums, also you can see who’s viewed you in stealth mode

I've been trying to block a profile that keeps joining the site and then deleting their profile. Over and over and over again.

I've blocked them, and even messaged them asking to block me. As every time they rejoin, the block is removed.

This isn't something they're doing toward me. I've no idea why or what they're doing, but it's an extremely irritating trait. And one I've been unable to get a workaround for from the Site Mods

If I could, I'd block them and NEVER unblock them again

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been blocked by a few people in the forums that I have never interacted with outside forum life and it baffles me as to why when these people will still interact and comment on my threads and comment sometimes directly to me on threads seems odd

By *ance1502Man  over a year ago

London

"Have you ever blocked someone that you see in the forums because you dudnt like something they said or just didnt like their content yet after seeing them in the forum longer and having some interaction with them would you ever unblock them??"

I've never blocked anyone for my interpretation of their opinion and never blocked someone because of things said on the forum.

You have to be living in a bubble to do that shit. Straight ignorant

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Would never block for that reason myself in first place! But I know I have been blocked by others in forum! But am I bothered no! I've had friends on f book who have unfriended me because they dont like my controversial opinions but still talk when we meet lol! I never mention it x

By *uriouscouple83Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

We have never blocked someone off the back of a forum post and see little point in it.

We have very few on our block list at all perhaps we should try harder.

I can't see the point in blocking anyone. They can just make another profile. They can see forum posts.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I would never dream of blocking someone due to a forum comment. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

"I have been blocked by a few people in the forums that I have never interacted with outside forum life and it baffles me as to why when these people will still interact and comment on my threads and comment sometimes directly to me on threads seems odd"

Pay no mind dude, look after yourself, control what you can control.

"I can't see the point in blocking anyone. They can just make another profile. They can see forum posts. "

Who said that ?

I’ve been blocked just for sending them a compliment

Been blocked by women couples and guys for no reason never met or chatted to them

All I can think is they don’t like my age or don’t want me looking at them

That’s life

"I can't see the point in blocking anyone. They can just make another profile. They can see forum posts.

Who said that ? "

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

No, only reazon i block is disrespectful msg, fake profiles , or when they look at my profile and after the hide theirs. The forum is diferent is open to everyone and to diferent views and discussions and themes, if something i read in the thread i don't like i can comment or guive my opinion or move to another thread but i wouldn't block anyone from the forum, i think i let that to moderators

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

There are people with more than one account on this thread so it’s pointless really

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I don’t block anyone based on forum posts. Unless they post truly offensive stuff but the mods usually deal with them if it’s got to that stage.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

We wouldn't block anyone just because of comments they write on a forum, so have never experienced having to unblock.

» Add a new message to this topic