FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Married men

Married men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Married guys what would you do if you found out your wife was on here? I’m not judging or anything just was lying awake last night wondering how that would pan out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’d imagine most would think it’s such a turn on, it’s what they’ve always wanted blah blah blah

If the wife found out? Yeah...no

wouldn't turn out well

If I found my wife on here as a solo I would know why overnight she stopped wanting any form of physical contact with me and assume she had caught a dose.

"Married guys what would you do if you found out your wife was on here? I’m not judging or anything just was lying awake last night wondering how that would pan out "

Charlie's married brother was complaining he saw his wife on a sex site. He was on it himself and we were having sex. I was puzzled by his anger at his wife being on one when he was himself.Chances are she saw his profile. That is how I met him, I recognised him as he was using a picture of himself he had on Facebook. I couldn't resist the temptation. Charlie wasn't awfully pleased but he had a girlfriend at the time.

X

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"Married guys what would you do if you found out your wife was on here? I’m not judging or anything just was lying awake last night wondering how that would pan out

Charlie's married brother was complaining he saw his wife on a sex site. He was on it himself and we were having sex. I was puzzled by his anger at his wife being on one when he was himself.Chances are she saw his profile. That is how I met him, I recognised him as he was using a picture of himself he had on Facebook. I couldn't resist the temptation. Charlie wasn't awfully pleased but he had a girlfriend at the time.

X"

You were having sex with Charlie's married brother?

And Charlie is with you but was seeing someone else? As well as or instead of?

I'm confused....

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"Married guys what would you do if you found out your wife was on here? I’m not judging or anything just was lying awake last night wondering how that would pan out

X

I'm confused.... "

By *as4121Man  over a year ago

dartford

X

I'm confused.... "

So am I but keen to know more!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Loads of them say they wish their wife was on here. I'm willing to bet there are an equal number who'd be furious.

I wonder how married women on fab would feel if they found their husband on here...

X

I'm confused.... "

This

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Looks like we're not going to be enlightened any further....

» Add a new message to this topic