FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > NSA sex and cuddles

NSA sex and cuddles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you like cuddles after you've played? Or does it depend on the person?

Personally I don't play with anyone I haven't already started to build a connection with and cuddles for me are a must along with conversation, giggles and some kind of affection. It seems to put a lot of guys off (I say guys because most women I've spoken to like a cuddle)

So what's your thoughts on cuddling, forumites?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm a cuddler

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do you like cuddles after you've played? Or does it depend on the person?

Personally I don't play with anyone I haven't already started to build a connection with and cuddles for me are a must along with conversation, giggles and some kind of affection. It seems to put a lot of guys off (I say guys because most women I've spoken to like a cuddle)

So what's your thoughts on cuddling, forumites? "

I enjoy the cuddles and pillow talk after, especially as it normally leads to a second round x

Big fan of the cuddles and cosies:10/10 recommended. Doesn’t mean I cuddle randoms hahah, Would need to have the connection sorted out before hand

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Absolutely essential imo . Yes I had a meet on here years back where there were none but nowadays I like affection as well. I'm hopefully getting cuddles soon x

Sounds like your demisexual OP. I do like a rapport with the person im sharing my body with. Also cuddles after sex

I love a cuddle before and after

And just a cuddle in general

Makes you feel good

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Im definitely a cuddler and appreciate them whether it comes with sex or not.

Cuddles are important to me, I love the bond and closeness of them and share them with friends and lovers alike

Who dosnt like a cuddle?

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

I love cudles , i melt when they cuddle me

Definitely depends on the individual and how I’m feeling at the time.

If it’s a meet with a couple that I’ve planned for a while and got to know them then a cuddle is lovely afterwards as long as it’s what they want too

If I’m playing at a club then I’m not generally looking for a connection so I probably wouldn’t.

By *onty1971Man  over a year ago

London St Helier Trier

I am definitely a cuddle. It is underrated by too many people.

I'm definitely for cuddles, not just sexy cuddles, and not generally with random strangers.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I like a cuddle. I'm not going to instantly fall in love with any guy who is somewhat nice to me despite what many of them seem to think . Affection without commitment is entirely possible.

I love cuddles but find that quite a few men avoid them like the plague as they think it'll make me catch feelings or whatever. It's just a cuddle...

As a result have had a couple of cuddle-less meets

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

We like to double cuddle

D.

I just grab my coat and run afterwards

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I think many know my opinion on cuddles, but yes - cuddles before, during and after sex please.

All i have to do now is find out what this 'SEX' thing is you speak of.

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

I'm built for cuddling, and enjoy it too

Sometimes, depending on how emotional you are, they can be better and more rewarding than the actual sex

And I'll hand my man points back at the door on the way out....

By *nerealman100Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

I think cuddles are more important than sex, sometimes it's nice to just cuddle up, watch a film or just cuddle up in bed without having to worry that your getting those cuddles for something else later no strings cuddles you could say

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"Absolutely essential imo . Yes I had a meet on here years back where there were none but nowadays I like affection as well. I'm hopefully getting cuddles soon x"

Yeah you are

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I like a cuddle. I'm not going to instantly fall in love with any guy who is somewhat nice to me despite what many of them seem to think . Affection without commitment is entirely possible. "

Quite.

Warm fuzzy after/ before/ during an experience.

Then I take the metaphorical jumper off and any of that attachment hormone stuff that goes with it.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Cuddling and snuggling is all as much a part of the experience as the sex for me - the thought of "just" having sex leaves me quite cold.

Even back when I went to clubs I enjoyed spending time with people after sex, just laying back and enjoying the moment.

I’m looking to date with a view to a relationship so one off sex isn’t on my to do list. IF I did find myself wanting a one off with someone I wouldn’t spoon or cuddle them after it and would either leave or ask them to leave after the sex.

Cuddling, laughing, spooning, affection, all those things make me get attached to people who simply don’t want any attachment so I’d keep it to the fucking and sexual acts only.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Cuddles idle chit chat and back stroker here.

Den of Iniquity

"Absolutely essential imo . Yes I had a meet on here years back where there were none but nowadays I like affection as well. I'm hopefully getting cuddles soon x

Yeah you are "

Definitely cuddles, kisses & giggles I enjoy having a drink before (and after) alcohol or not, chatting and just having a good time xx

I’m definitely a cuddler, in work and out of work. Whilst sex is fun and I’ll take it when I can get it, nothing beats a cuddle and chat afterwards with someone you have a connection with.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"I like a cuddle. I'm not going to instantly fall in love with any guy who is somewhat nice to me despite what many of them seem to think . Affection without commitment is entirely possible. "

Agreed. It's a tad presumptuous isn't it? Yes, sure you've dicked me well but a good dicking isn't enough for me to fall madly in love with you. I'm naturally affectionate and tactile with people I like and those I meet tend to be of similar mentality towards it so it works well for me.

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

"I’m looking to date with a view to a relationship so one off sex isn’t on my to do list. IF I did find myself wanting a one off with someone I wouldn’t spoon or cuddle them after it and would either leave or ask them to leave after the sex.

Cuddling, laughing, spooning, affection, all those things make me get attached to people who simply don’t want any attachment so I’d keep it to the fucking and sexual acts only. "

Got to say I'm probably the same with a lot of that. I love cuddles but I'd be very wary of being too cuddly with someone I wasn't thinking would be more than just a fuck.

"I’m looking to date with a view to a relationship so one off sex isn’t on my to do list. IF I did find myself wanting a one off with someone I wouldn’t spoon or cuddle them after it and would either leave or ask them to leave after the sex.

Cuddling, laughing, spooning, affection, all those things make me get attached to people who simply don’t want any attachment so I’d keep it to the fucking and sexual acts only.

Got to say I'm probably the same with a lot of that. I love cuddles but I'd be very wary of being too cuddly with someone I wasn't thinking would be more than just a fuck. "

Yeh good point

I love cuddles, before, during and after sex. The same with kisses.

Can’t beat a cuddlefuck

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

I enjoy a good cuddle and a hug. I've built up decent relationships with previous Fab meets so there's been a friendliness already before we meet. Who *doesn't* enjoy cuddling up to another warm body after a good seeing to? It doesn't mean it means anything romantically

Aftercare is very important. I'm fine with not cuddling (and have met a few women that don't want that) but I wouldn't consider fucking and leaving unless it was something we agreed in advance.

I'm not bothered one way or another about cuddles, i have as much fun either way. Any cuddles needed for emotional reasons are provided by hubby

I only meet to play in clubs so some are one offs and generally no cuddles, guys i meet more than once are more likely to want/give cuddles. When meeting as a couple we dont cuddle the guy we meet at all.

Got to say I'm probably the same with a lot of that. I love cuddles but I'd be very wary of being too cuddly with someone I wasn't thinking would be more than just a fuck. "

I done it with my last meet back in February. A guy from Yorkshire, 5 hour train journey so agreed it would be a one off weekend due to distance, money and obviously now a global pandemic which prevents unnecessary travel!

Treated him like a king, bathed him, washed his hair, cuddled, spooned, kisses, laughs, watching films on sofa. Made me get attached, also he said months later that it made him miss having a girlfriend and now he’s got himself a bird (from up there we he lives!)

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

Cuddles all the way. How can you lie back after having sex and watch Match of the Day without a cuddle.

Den of Iniquity

Cuddles all the way. How can you lie back after having sex and watch Match of the Day without a cuddle. "

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

It all starts with a kiss and a cuddle, so why wouldn’t it end with one

Personally I’ve never not had a kiss, cuddle, laugh and chat afterwards, or before, for me it’s just all part of the evening.

Cuddles all the way. How can you lie back after having sex and watch Match of the Day without a cuddle. "

Hahaha never heard a more true sentence

Im the same,I only play with someone im connected with so yes like the closeness after.. otherwise it feels empty & robotic.. for me anyway

No it’s normally just a f#ck and go.. don’t think I’ve had a cuddle for over a year now lol

Im the same,I only play with someone im connected with so yes like the closeness after.. otherwise it feels empty & robotic.. for me anyway "

Exactly this, I don't do empty and robotic. Makes me feel used and pretty crap.

"No it’s normally just a f#ck and go.. don’t think I’ve had a cuddle for over a year now lol "

Sending you virtual cuddles

"Aftercare is very important. I'm fine with not cuddling (and have met a few women that don't want that) but I wouldn't consider fucking and leaving unless it was something we agreed in advance."

It is, very important.

You hit the nail on the head there Lacey.

So general consensus, I'm not a weirdo for wanting a cuddle before, during or after. Nice to know and I'll definitely be sticking to my guns on that one.

"Sounds like your demisexual OP. I do like a rapport with the person im sharing my body with. Also cuddles after sex "

What is demisexual? Excuse my ignorance but it's not a term I've ever heard.

Maldon and Peterborough

"So general consensus, I'm not a weirdo for wanting a cuddle before, during or after. Nice to know and I'll definitely be sticking to my guns on that one. "

No - you're a cuddly weirdo.

Liverpool

"I like a cuddle. I'm not going to instantly fall in love with any guy who is somewhat nice to me despite what many of them seem to think . Affection without commitment is entirely possible.

Agreed. It's a tad presumptuous isn't it? Yes, sure you've dicked me well but a good dicking isn't enough for me to fall madly in love with you. I'm naturally affectionate and tactile with people I like and those I meet tend to be of similar mentality towards it so it works well for me."

Absolutely the same. I love it when someone is chilled enough with you that you can be cuddley together and hang out. It's so off-putting when they're obviously on edge about anything that isn't putting their dick inside you incase you suddenly propose marriage . If you're both on the same page and discuss your personal boundaries then it's all good!

Liverpool

"Sounds like your demisexual OP. I do like a rapport with the person im sharing my body with. Also cuddles after sex

What is demisexual? Excuse my ignorance but it's not a term I've ever heard. "

I'm demisexual. I'd describe it as needing a level of connection to a person to be sexually attracted to them.

Liverpool

"I like a cuddle. I'm not going to instantly fall in love with any guy who is somewhat nice to me despite what many of them seem to think . Affection without commitment is entirely possible.

You hit the nail on the head there Lacey. "

Den of Iniquity

I need my cuddles and I have to wait

By *B69Woman  over a year ago

Wiltshire

I’m very tactile so cuddles before and after is just a natural way for a meet to go, would feel cold if we just got up and left.

Love to kiss and cuddle xx

By *obbychickWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"Absolutely essential imo . Yes I had a meet on here years back where there were none but nowadays I like affection as well. I'm hopefully getting cuddles soon x"

I’m sure you will

"I’m very tactile so cuddles before and after is just a natural way for a meet to go, would feel cold if we just got up and left."

Same for me. I'm very tactile too but some seem to find it odd.

"I need my cuddles and I have to wait "

Virtual cuddles while you wait for your real ones

Essex

I need that down time after....I love cuddles and just taking the whole experience in and chatting.

Saying that though, my meets on here never ended in cuddles

"Sounds like your demisexual OP. I do like a rapport with the person im sharing my body with. Also cuddles after sex

What is demisexual? Excuse my ignorance but it's not a term I've ever heard.

I'm demisexual. I'd describe it as needing a level of connection to a person to be sexually attracted to them. "

Ah okay, makes sense. Thank you xx

By *airyChestedDaveMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I need that down time after....I love cuddles and just taking the whole experience in and chatting.

"

Have a cyber cuddle from me Gobby

"I need that down time after....I love cuddles and just taking the whole experience in and chatting.

"

I'll have cuddles with you darling

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

I dig it.

I get why some don't from an emotional defense point.

But I dig it.

"So general consensus, I'm not a weirdo for wanting a cuddle before, during or after. Nice to know and I'll definitely be sticking to my guns on that one.

No - you're a cuddly weirdo.

"

I'll take that

Lincoln

"

*squeeze*

By *B69Woman  over a year ago

Wiltshire

"I’m very tactile so cuddles before and after is just a natural way for a meet to go, would feel cold if we just got up and left.

Same for me. I'm very tactile too but some seem to find it odd. "

I always say I’m like that and if it’s not for them then I wouldn’t meet

Well it's not gonna cuddle itself!!

Cuddle away

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

I do like cuddles and spooning afterwards,, you should try me sparkles xx

Essex

Have a cyber cuddle from me Gobby "

Awww that is very sweet of you thank you

Hugs back

Essex

I'll have cuddles with you darling "

Yay well that would make it so much better.

It’s weird but I felt absolutely crap after, I think the time after is just as important. Maybe it’s something most women need?

Essex

*squeeze*"

Oh I would most definitely squeeze you breathless

Den of Iniquity

"I need my cuddles and I have to wait

Virtual cuddles while you wait for your real ones "

Aww thankyou

[Removed by poster at 07/10/20 13:28:25]

I'm available

Lincoln

*squeeze*

Oh I would most definitely squeeze you breathless "

I don't think it would be the hug leaving me breathless

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

I prefer meets with someone I have a connection with so I like being comfortable with touch.

“Sex” is a funny thing, I guess it’s referring to mainly the penetrative part here although I think sex actually includes kissing and touching anyway.

A bit like finding the perfect kisser, you can also find the perfect cuddler too

Right that's my break over, so I'll be off and maybe someone will give me a sympathy one.

By *ooBulMan  over a year ago

Missin’ Yo’ Kissin’

Cos of social distancing, who wouldn't want a hug/cuddle?

I miss holding hands and kissing too! WTF is that? A distant memory that's what that is!

I love it when you both slide each others hands in one another's jean pocket as you walk along. She's getting a free hand warmer! It's part free grope for us guys and we get a feel of prime botty too! You are also getting a kinda hug too!

Love the intimate chance of her pressing her chest against mine.... then in for the kiss & and a rub of female botty cheeks "Mr Miyagi Style" (wax on o, wax off o.) I'm off to cool in a cold darkened room!

Aww thankyou "

Cuddles incoming.....

Den of Iniquity

Aww thankyou

Cuddles incoming....."

Yes please I need some

Aww thankyou

Cuddles incoming.....

Yes please I need some "

I have plenty

Den of Iniquity

Aww thankyou

Cuddles incoming.....

Yes please I need some

I have plenty "

hurry up then please

By *he BWCMan  over a year ago

Stafford

cuddles are so under-rated as the op suggests

Aww thankyou

Cuddles incoming.....

Yes please I need some

I have plenty

hurry up then please "

I'm trying xx

I like bed hugs, but it's kinda depends on the person I guess.

Den of Iniquity

Aww thankyou

Cuddles incoming.....

Yes please I need some

I have plenty

hurry up then please

I'm trying xx"

Get a move on woman

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Not one for cuddles in bed, even with partners. I feel restricted.

Maldon and Peterborough

"Not one for cuddles in bed, even with partners. I feel restricted. "

How about a squeeze of your bum?

Asking for a friend.

Essex

*squeeze*

Oh I would most definitely squeeze you breathless

I don't think it would be the hug leaving me breathless "

stop it you...you’re getting me excited

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

How can you have sex without cuddles? Does not compute.

By *orraine999Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

Cuddles, spooning, kissing.....yes please. Enjoy each other before, during and afterwards even if it’s for a few hours or the whole weekend.

Maldon and Peterborough

"Cuddles, spooning, kissing.....yes please. Enjoy each other before, during and afterwards even if it’s for a few hours or the whole weekend. "

Taxi to the airport please.

By *heslimoneMan  over a year ago

Deeside

Sex on it's own without all the cuddles and chit chat is like like ordering a burger without the extras....just why?

I usually cuddle

By *hyKentGuyMan  over a year ago

sheerness

I’m a gentle lover. X. Love cuddles and kisses before and after!x

Cuddles kisses then do it again

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

If we have got as far as wanting to meet then we would already have an emotional connection with each other, I'm extremely tactile so my hands wouldn't be far from touching him whenever we are together

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

"If we have got as far as wanting to meet then we would already have an emotional connection with each other, I'm extremely tactile so my hands wouldn't be far from touching him whenever we are together "

I think that is my problem. I need to have a connection with someone and so trying to separate that as just a fwb's etc would be hard. I think deep down I'd always be waiting for them to find somwone better. Think I'm a self sabotager actually

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Depends on the person. Cuddling is a bonding experience for me so unless you want to marry me and get a mortgage with me then just lay next to me and chat shit and keep your arms down by your side.

I think it would be strange not to cuddle afterwards. Some people want a connection and to actually like them enough to sleep with them. Kissing, intimacy and affection would be natural.

Although I suppose a club situation would be very differnt? I wouldnt know - Ive never been to one.

I love a cuddle and pillow talk after, most people I meet I've built up a connection so it feels a natural thing to do

Not on a 1st meet no. But if it was a continuous thing and overnight stays then why not. Everyone loves a spoon in bed

Im an exception.. not a fan of it.

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Deffo cuddles for me ,pillow talk and then on to round 2

Maldon and Peterborough

You gotta love the bubbles.

By *heslimoneMan  over a year ago

Deeside

"You gotta love the bubbles. "

In the bath?

I'll have cuddles with you darling

Yay well that would make it so much better.

It’s weird but I felt absolutely crap after, I think the time after is just as important. Maybe it’s something most women need?"

I feel like that after if I don't get cuddles and affection to some degree. I think there's a term for it but I'm rubbish with these things.

"How can you have sex without cuddles? Does not compute. "

My thinking too but apparently it's not for everyone.

"Depends on the person. Cuddling is a bonding experience for me so unless you want to marry me and get a mortgage with me then just lay next to me and chat shit and keep your arms down by your side."

I like a cuddle, it's all a bit sterile without a cuddle and a bit of craic afterwards

love to cuddle

"How can you have sex without cuddles? Does not compute.

My thinking too but apparently it's not for everyone. "

Hey Sparkles..

Cuddles arent for me..

When i was much younger and new to this i would enjoy cuddles but found that id catch feels..

As ive grown older i have just introduced the 'no cuddles' mechanism to kinda protect myself. I might have grown out of that phase, but its there.

I do of course form connections prior to meeting guys, i enjoy banter and casual chat and lots of giggles.. i just don't cuddle. Can still lay next to a guy.

"How can you have sex without cuddles? Does not compute.

My thinking too but apparently it's not for everyone.

Hey Sparkles..

Cuddles arent for me..

When i was much younger and new to this i would enjoy cuddles but found that id catch feels..

As ive grown older i have just introduced the 'no cuddles' mechanism to kinda protect myself. I might have grown out of that phase, but its there.

I do of course form connections prior to meeting guys, i enjoy banter and casual chat and lots of giggles.. i just don't cuddle. Can still lay next to a guy. "

That's fair enough if they aren't for you, I get its not for everyone. I was just curious where other people stood on the subject because I've been made to feel weird about it before and wondered if it was just me.

I like a cuddle... chances are, I've built up a rapport with that person so they obviously mean 'something' to me in whatever capacity that follows, there has to be a connection.

By *edhead72Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham and Ashby

In these time of otherwise social distancing, cuddling is more important than ever. Yeah, I know that sounds counter intuitive but if you’ve just been shaggin you really should be fine with a cuddle.

I for one mis cuddles, I’m a single bloke!

Any offers.............

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan  over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

"So general consensus, I'm not a weirdo for wanting a cuddle before, during or after. Nice to know and I'll definitely be sticking to my guns on that one. "

Definitely not a weirdo. Cuddles are lovely x

cuddles are great.

By *rs mischiefWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Oh yes! I like to lie down after, just talking shit and stroking a leg or cock, ... letting him know there's more to come!

» Add a new message to this topic