FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > We want to fall in love

We want to fall in love

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think deep down it doesn't matter if you're 18 or if you're 40 years old and if you are single you just wish that you could fall in love like I've said on many other threads maybe I'm a little bit old fashioned maybe I was born in the wrong era but it would be nice just to to fall asleep with someone that you actually feel something for

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think deep down it doesn't matter if you're 18 or if you're 40 years old and if you are single you just wish that you could fall in love like I've said on many other threads maybe I'm a little bit old fashioned maybe I was born in the wrong era but it would be nice just to to fall asleep with someone that you actually feel something for "

And many of us people on here do just that and luckily we wake up next to them also and argue with them and make up with them because that’s how our life’s roll.

T

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

It's great that you know what you want but that simply isn't true for everyone.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

No intentions of falling love but that does not mean i feel nothing for the people i sleep with.

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"No intentions of falling love but that does not mean i feel nothing for the people i sleep with."

What she said

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah but I'm sure the majority of Us at any age have got a feeling in our lifes where we just want to fall in love knowing that we got someone forever

"Yeah but I'm sure the majority of Us at any age have got a feeling in our lifes where we just want to fall in love knowing that we got someone forever"

Have you even fallen in love Simon???????

T

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"No intentions of falling love but that does not mean i feel nothing for the people i sleep with.

What she said "

Love everybody is best way to be sometimes

Kidsgrove

"Yeah but I'm sure the majority of Us at any age have got a feeling in our lifes where we just want to fall in love knowing that we got someone forever"

I have experienced love, I just don't feel incomplete now without it. If it happens again great, if not, my life is still good.

Kidsgrove

"No intentions of falling love but that does not mean i feel nothing for the people i sleep with.

What she said

Love everybody is best way to be sometimes "

Errrm, nope. Some people are just not nice people

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Not everything lasts forever. People die plus people change.

By *asilyled1Man  over a year ago

ogmore valley

I see your point OP. I don’t think everyone wants to fall in love,some are happy to do their own thing. But I’m after the one person to grow old with and do the soppy daft things with.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Are you actively looking OP / dating? On dating sites? Difficult in current times of course.

Three women that I met and fell quickly , deeply and inappropriately in love with were all random meets. Two in bars, one during an overseas office visit.

I know I will never experience that feeling again.

Probably for the best though.

Kidsgrove

"Are you actively looking OP / dating? On dating sites? Difficult in current times of course.

Three women that I met and fell quickly , deeply and inappropriately in love with were all random meets. Two in bars, one during an overseas office visit.

I know I will never experience that feeling again.

Probably for the best though. "

You don't'know' for certain who will walk into your life. Positive thinking and all that

I hope to get to the place you are at OP. But right now things are too raw and I am just getting comfortable in my own space. Happy to be without tbh, but let's see how I feel after a cold lonely winter

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

I sleep in the arms of someone I feel for at least once a week and have done for around 10 years. Am I in love with him? No. But we are really close and have amazing sex.

Being in love with someone and having feelings for them ain't the same thing OP.

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Tarka trail

Even this wrinkly would like to fall in love. I would like to feel that yearning/butterfly's in the stomach that you get, When you make that special connection with another human being.

Alas ! at 66 I don't think it will happen. But I live in hope.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Nope ... done it had the great all consuming love and then he passed away so nope not for me as there will never be anybody like him .... he was as perfect as could be

"I see your point OP. I don’t think everyone wants to fall in love,some are happy to do their own thing. But I’m after the one person to grow old with and do the soppy daft things with. "

This

» Add a new message to this topic