FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you ever have that day

Do you ever have that day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you ever have that day when sometimes you can literally be forgetful when you think to yourself that you know somewhere but then when you Google it you literally have a brain wave

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm not sure what you mean.

You think you know somewhere but find out that you don't or you've forgotten when you Google it?

Basically one of my messages today I literally said I know a certain somewhere but when I googled it when I researched it I was completely wrong

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oh right.

I'm sometimes convinced o remember something and when I Google it I realise I've got it all wrong. I think our brains can be very selective

And unfortunately for me someone told me where they live near I literally thought I knew where the area was and then I suddenly got removed from a friend because of my statement

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"And unfortunately for me someone told me where they live near I literally thought I knew where the area was and then I suddenly got removed from a friend because of my statement "

It's probably best not to dwell on these things. Sometimes if you talk about knowing where someone lives it can feel intimidating

Well for me me because Manchester is a big area and I clearly for I knew where somewhere was I was a little bit forgetful this morning

» Add a new message to this topic