FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Time for pastures new

Time for pastures new

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well here i am what do i say .

After 10 plus years on here its time to close the curtains and shut the doors.It has been a tough year for me both privately and of late on here.Now i feel is the time for me to consolidate my life and move forward which made my decision a lot easier. There are too many to list on here who i have shared so many laughs with on socials etc so i will not list them but they know who they are.Those who have my contact details don't be strangers because i'm not on here don't mean i'm un contactable that's not the case. Those who wish to have them feel free to message and i will give them the profile shuts down totally this Friday coming if you miss the deadline don't worry i will be cage 4 at monkey world .Some advice for the new people arriving don't be pushy rude or abusive it's not the right way to conduct your self be patient take your time be yourself be up front and honest and don't tell porkies . Will i miss here yes and no . certain people yes and certain ones no but that's a human trait we don't always get on with some people.I have warbled on to much so my last words are thank you fabs for giving like minded people a medium to meet chat etc its been a blast.I wish you all a fun time and hope you all remain safe and well.

Marvin ex rampant racoon and marvin the meerkat

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Au revoir.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well mr Monkey we wish you all the very best as 57 can be an awkward year to live for the best of us so here’s hoping you enjoy 58 more and from a purely personal point of view I throughly enjoyed reading your green arrow fab journey.

Good luck

Stay safe

Here’s to UNLOS.

T

» Add a new message to this topic