FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Did you know?

Did you know?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That the Horror Film Character Freddy Kruger was based on a real life serial killer who lived in Alden, Illinois in the 1800s.

According to court county records of the time, Mr. Kruger was known to have killed at least twenty children within a three mile radius of where he lived.

He reportedly murdered most of the children using only a Gardening claw. He lived inside an old abandoned cement factory north of town where he would bring his victims.

Having set up a small living space (and torture area) within the "mechanical room" of the facility. Oh yeah...back then, a "mechanical room" was also known as a "boiler room".

Mr. Kruger was eventually caught by his own recourse by accidentally starting a fire in a portion of the factory where he burned over 70% of his body.

While in the hospital recovering, Police investigated & he was arrested after they found his room of horrors, he was tried, but found to be criminally insane. He spent the rest of his life in a Psychiatric Hospital before dying in his sleep at the old age of 72. But shortly after his death a string of unexpected deaths occurred in Alden involving young teenagers & children while they were sleeping in their beds, before they died a few parents said their children would wake up in the middle of the night from the night terrors to what they called a burned & scary old man with a claw that was trying to kill them and refused to go back to sleep....we now know why....

To this day (and LONG before the Elm St. films) Alden has since became a ghost town where all residents have long moved away in fear that it was haunted by the ghost of Freddy Kruger.

Actually, I just made all that shit up.......

Halloween is almost here everyone!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

Good thing I skipped to the end a third of the way through because I wasn't reading all that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Good thing I skipped to the end a third of the way through because I wasn't reading all that "

This.

By *heslimoneMan  over a year ago

Deeside

Jolly good op many words were sacrificed to the god of candy in the telling of this story

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I enjoyed reading that so I’m bumping your thread

Cant wait

"I enjoyed reading that so I’m bumping your thread "

Thanks! At least someone appreciated it!x

By *ocusMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Kind of related - watch the doco Cropsey if you can find it. Urban legend and real life intertwine.

"Kind of related - watch the doco Cropsey if you can find it. Urban legend and real life intertwine."

"Kind of related - watch the doco Cropsey if you can find it. Urban legend and real life intertwine."

I listen to the Podcast 'My Favourite Murder' and they love a bit of Cropsey discussion

Cambridge

"Kind of related - watch the doco Cropsey if you can find it. Urban legend and real life intertwine.

I listen to the Podcast 'My Favourite Murder' and they love a bit of Cropsey discussion "

I’ll have to listen to that

Strictly in the realms of fiction the fake doco The Poughkeepsie Tapes is great if you can get hold of it.

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

Oohhh keep them coming

Enjoyed that

It’s my favourite season

Sooooo naive. Was just about to google verify

Cambridge

If people like creepy/disturbing stuff the found footage Creep is good.

Marble Hornets on YouTube is also very good but might not be as shocking these days because...well if you watch it you’ll find out.

And of course there’s this:

https://youtu.be/kYxDyiwH5j4

You got me !! I always read the whole thing .

Happy Almost Halloween, it's my Favorite Fun Holiday !!

» Add a new message to this topic