FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Question 4 da couples

Question 4 da couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you ever had a single person who you were meeting (alone or together) who has tried to come between your relationship?

What happened?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Guess not

OH WELL

By *oulou75Woman  over a year ago

Chesterfield

We have never met a single person as of yet (we have a couples profile too) so I'm not much help, but I am interested in the responses you may get

Lou x

"We have never met a single person as of yet (we have a couples profile too) so I'm not much help, but I am interested in the responses you may get

Lou x"

I do know of someone who has tried (not with me or my husband).

But with me and my husband, no one has tried to come between us. But then again, I haven’t met many men

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope.

We haven't played with/met many singles. But we're very clear about the fact that we are a package deal. Apparently it's quite obvious we're into each other too.

They'd be wasting their time if they did.

Lu

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Nope

We have met a few single women and one of them turned into regular play, she wanted more play than we were in a position to give but nothing untoward or negative

D.

"Nope

We have met a few single women and one of them turned into regular play, she wanted more play than we were in a position to give but nothing untoward or negative

D."

I’m still sorry about that

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

No

But we have had guys that drop out of the three way messages and try to message me 1 to 1 which is a no no

So we keep it on here now

Jo x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

All the men we've met have been respectful of our relationship. In fact a lot of them meet couples because they only want nsa and have no desire for anything other than sex.

Nottingham

"Nope

D.

I’m still sorry about that"

It’s ok QL there is still time to put it right

D.

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

We’ve had a guy cum between us but that’s another story. Mr.

There is always going to be that one guy that thinks he's God's gift to all women and he'll try his best to get with the woman. If the relationship is strong between you and your partner and the guy buy one something else just tell him to go and do one

Nottingham

"We’ve had a guy cum between us but that’s another story. Mr. "

D.

Yes, we had a lady we played with a couple of times.

I was away with work for a week and she turned up unannounced knowing I wouldn't be there. Hubby face timed me as she drove off. We don't play seperately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

no. I only meet respectful guys. If anyone tried to come between us id laugh in their face

"Yes, we had a lady we played with a couple of times.

I was away with work for a week and she turned up unannounced knowing I wouldn't be there. Hubby face timed me as she drove off. We don't play seperately"

Jesus Christ

I was away with work for a week and she turned up unannounced knowing I wouldn't be there. Hubby face timed me as she drove off. We don't play seperately

Jesus Christ "

What? So we don't play separately

Jesus Christ

What? So we don't play separately "

That someone had the nerve to turn up!

Jesus Christ

What? So we don't play separately

That someone had the nerve to turn up!"

It was bound to happen sooner or later I guess. My own fault for mentioning I was away. We are more guarded now

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

Once.

A "single" guy, fairly local, al good at first, but then he kept pestering Caroline to meet for a quickie on Tesco car park during the day, then wanted her to spend more & more time alone with him.

Dave stopped it by warning him to stop the relationship or he'd tell the guys' wife, employer, sports club, school he's a governor at etc. - and meant it too!

"Once.

A "single" guy, fairly local, al good at first, but then he kept pestering Caroline to meet for a quickie on Tesco car park during the day, then wanted her to spend more & more time alone with him.

Dave stopped it by warning him to stop the relationship or he'd tell the guys' wife, employer, sports club, school he's a governor at etc. - and meant it too!"

Good on ya dave

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

Back of the bins.

No ones done that to us, but that’s probably due to the way we chat and meet.

Kitty makes it very clear I’m her no.1 and vice versa.

"Once.

Dave stopped it by warning him to stop the relationship or he'd tell the guys' wife, employer, sports club, school he's a governor at etc. - and meant it too!"

Tell them what?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Once.

Why didn't she stop it?

By *oom_4_1_MhoreCouple  over a year ago

Newport

We had one guy who we met and everything was fine. Met a second time and started to creep us out. I went to the loo and whilst I was gone he tried it on with the other half without me in the room despite knowing we came as a package deal and we hadn't even started playing yet. He was quite forceful with her.

Tbf i was very forceful with him as he went out the door!

He then bumped into her on the street a little while later and starting asking her to message him etc. I soon put that right too. This was on our old profile and was the reason we came off for a while. X

"We had one guy who we met and everything was fine. Met a second time and started to creep us out. I went to the loo and whilst I was gone he tried it on with the other half without me in the room despite knowing we came as a package deal and we hadn't even started playing yet. He was quite forceful with her.

Tbf i was very forceful with him as he went out the door!

He then bumped into her on the street a little while later and starting asking her to message him etc. I soon put that right too. This was on our old profile and was the reason we came off for a while. X"

Jeez

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Yes, another woman. I gritted my teeth and stayed out of it when they were involved and then tried my hardest not to say I told you so when it all blew up in his face. He's just too nice. Luckily most of the women he's been involved with have been awesome . He's never really had trouble from people I've been involved with other than being sad for me when I've been messed about.

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Nope, as nicecouple said all the guys I have met separately are just interested in NSA sex. If anything I want to chat more than them on occasion!

Mrs TMN x

By *am4youMan  over a year ago

gillingham

My experience with a couple I met on here was great for about 3 months. Then one day I got a message on my phone from an unknown number. Out of curiosity, I replied and ask who this is? To my surprise, it is female part of the couple asking me to message her privately on this number to meet without her other half knowing. At first I was like “ wow happy days” but later had a second thought as I have made friends with the couple and actually play golf with her partner. So I declined and then she tried to lie to her partner that I made a secret pass on her. He confronted me about it and I just said sorry it was a mistake as I don’t want to be the reason for their breakup.

Few months later, the guy called me and apologise that she told her the truth. So we are all good now.

"My experience with a couple I met on here was great for about 3 months. Then one day I got a message on my phone from an unknown number. Out of curiosity, I replied and ask who this is? To my surprise, it is female part of the couple asking me to message her privately on this number to meet without her other half knowing. At first I was like “ wow happy days” but later had a second thought as I have made friends with the couple and actually play golf with her partner. So I declined and then she tried to lie to her partner that I made a secret pass on her. He confronted me about it and I just said sorry it was a mistake as I don’t want to be the reason for their breakup.

Few months later, the guy called me and apologise that she told her the truth. So we are all good now."

Oh wow

» Add a new message to this topic