FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > YouTube rabbit hole...

YouTube rabbit hole...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *opsy Rogers OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

Dr Hook! I'd forgotten them but man they were underrated, currently signing away and I remember most of the words.

What did you find in your rabbit hole?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

I found an episode of The Weakest Link that had WWE(F) wrestlers on it from around 2001.

It was quite funny that everyone was normally dressed except for Kane who was in full gear

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Dr Hook! I'd forgotten them but man they were underrated, currently signing away and I remember most of the words.

What did you find in your rabbit hole?"

I absolutely love Dr Hook. I saw Dennis Locorriere in a venue local to me about 15 years ago, just him and his guitar and he was so good. It took me back to Sunday mornings when I was young.

I watch a lot of flashmob stuff...and The Greatest Showman read throughs

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Oh lordy I could be on there for hours. A lot of songs I remember my Dad playing like Don Williams Louisiana Saturday Night and then it goes on from there

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Tarka trail

"Dr Hook! I'd forgotten them but man they were underrated, currently signing away and I remember most of the words.

What did you find in your rabbit hole?"

I don't think that we are related Topsy. But I will say, ''If you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me''. Oh bugger I smoke, so keep your distance

By *opsy Rogers OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

What did you find in your rabbit hole?

I absolutely love Dr Hook. I saw Dennis Locorriere in a venue local to me about 15 years ago, just him and his guitar and he was so good. It took me back to Sunday mornings when I was young.

I watch a lot of flashmob stuff...and The Greatest Showman read throughs "

I'm not a gig goer really, but I would have loved to see them live.

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I went looking for a scene from Hairspray and ended up at the origins of Skiffle music and Lonnie Donegan. It was the best rabbit hole I’ve wandered into for ages!

» Add a new message to this topic