FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tying up my rope practice mannequin. Suggestions for ties please.

Tying up my rope practice mannequin. Suggestions for ties please.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So Fabbers. I have a playspace in my house where I have a male shop display mannequin (named Guy.)

He is currently nude, and I am in the mood to do some ropework practice tonight.

I want to tie him up. but need some inspiration.

Here is how you all can help me.

Please say whether I should use cotton rope (with a slight stretch in it) or natural jute/hemp rope with no stretch.

Also any particular tie patterns or knots that I should try to incorporate into my design?

I tend to freestyle my rope & it is never the same twice!

Also just so you know, Guy has no arms. This does effect not easily being able to cinch rope under his armpits!

Any suggestions welcomed.

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Non stretch ... make him a corset

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hemp/jute strap-on harness

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"So Fabbers. I have a playspace in my house where I have a male shop display mannequin (named Guy.)

He is currently nude, and I am in the mood to do some ropework practice tonight.

I want to tie him up. but need some inspiration.

Here is how you all can help me.

Please say whether I should use cotton rope (with a slight stretch in it) or natural jute/hemp rope with no stretch.

Also any particular tie patterns or knots that I should try to incorporate into my design?

I tend to freestyle my rope & it is never the same twice!

Also just so you know, Guy has no arms. This does effect not easily being able to cinch rope under his armpits!

Any suggestions welcomed.

Thanks."

Google or YouTube.

A noose

It’s a shame that Guy doesn’t have any legs as I’m sure he’d look stunning in a nice Futumomo

Thank you all for your suggestions.

Jute it is! Loving the idea of a rope corset! And rope strapon harness! I will do both!

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"It’s a shame that Guy doesn’t have any legs as I’m sure he’d look stunning in a nice Futumomo "

I would also suggest futumomo, just with a sadistic twist of over hand knots added, on the bone line .

I saw the no arms bit but not anything about legs though

"It’s a shame that Guy doesn’t have any legs as I’m sure he’d look stunning in a nice Futumomo

I would also suggest futumomo, just with a sadistic twist of over hand knots added, on the bone line .

I saw the no arms bit but not anything about legs though "

He does have legs, but only as far as just above the knee!

"It’s a shame that Guy doesn’t have any legs as I’m sure he’d look stunning in a nice Futumomo

I saw the no arms bit but not anything about legs though "

Ooooph! That’ll make his eyes water

kinky land

He does have legs, but only as far as just above the knee!"

Then a drum harness, with sadistic knots added down the sensitive sections?

kinky land

Ooooph! That’ll make his eyes water "

Not as much as the, free, jute, hair removal bits, I'm told

Ooooph! That’ll make his eyes water .

Not as much as the, free, jute, hair removal bits, I'm told "

Yikes!

By *aver999Couple  over a year ago

East Mids

[Removed by poster at 05/10/20 21:24:23]

By *aver999Couple  over a year ago

East Mids

Whatever you do to him it's all 'armless fun

"Whatever you do to him it's all 'armless fun "

Haha. Yes indeed it is. And he is a great rope bunny. He never flinches when I pull the rope too tight & doesn't complain about rope burns!

I have had a very enjoyable hour or so tying Guy up. And am proud of the results. If you wish to see what I have done please PM me & I will happily show you via a direct pic attachment, as I can't post a pic on my profile because the photos don't include myself in them & the mods would not allow them.

By *evensnipeMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

I am old school so prefer the classic knots rather than those associated with the trends of the last thirty years. I used to climb with a nephew of the famous climber Joe Brown. JB’s philosophy about rescuing folks was based on speed and simplicity. How many folks can tie a good “Triple Bowline”, a “Double Highwaymans Hitch” or an “Alpine Butterfly”. In mountaineering circles these are just some of the basic knots used in the ‘70’s during live rescues. I used them during rescues and have never forgotten them! A good 50 meter length 10mm diameter should be all you need for all eventualities. No need for lots of different sized metal rings..... came in very handy for indoor suspension and bondage!!

kinky land

"I am old school so prefer the classic knots rather than those associated with the trends of the last thirty years. I used to climb with a nephew of the famous climber Joe Brown. JB’s philosophy about rescuing folks was based on speed and simplicity. How many folks can tie a good “Triple Bowline”, a “Double Highwaymans Hitch” or an “Alpine Butterfly”. In mountaineering circles these are just some of the basic knots used in the ‘70’s during live rescues. I used them during rescues and have never forgotten them! A good 50 meter length 10mm diameter should be all you need for all eventualities. No need for lots of different sized metal rings..... came in very handy for indoor suspension and bondage!! "

Bowline & hitch aye I don't know what an alpine butterfly is, at least not by that name

I don't tie people to rescue them, some of my bunnies like to feel they need rescuing after I've rigged

I can however run up hip and chest harnesses which could be used for rescue I suppose 1 50m length would be slower to tie with than 10 or 12 metre pieces (whipping the casualty as you pull 45m through is hardly consensual, )

kinky land

"I have had a very enjoyable hour or so tying Guy up. And am proud of the results. If you wish to see what I have done please PM me & I will happily show you via a direct pic attachment, as I can't post a pic on my profile because the photos don't include myself in them & the mods would not allow them. "

Yay, I hope you shared aftercare chocolate with him too

» Add a new message to this topic