FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Straight men playing with other men or TVs?

Straight men playing with other men or TVs?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lackHung OP   Man  over a year ago

GLASGOW

I have noticed many men who say they’re straight but they play with other men and TVs. Do they actually believe that they’re straight or are they just being dishonest?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

Here we go again

Selby

"I have noticed many men who say they’re straight but they play with other men and TVs. Do they actually believe that they’re straight or are they just being dishonest? "

There choices nobody else business

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have noticed many men who say they’re straight but they play with other men and TVs. Do they actually believe that they’re straight or are they just being dishonest? "

Nice bollocks.

By *ive Bar Beauty QueenWoman  over a year ago

Stoke

Its their choice though if they expect to meet women it would be nice to disclose it. I am sure they would like a woman to disclose she has thrush before letting him eat her out.

Lets be honest you need trust in swinging so its only fair to disclose to potential meets.

Selby

"I have noticed many men who say they’re straight but they play with other men and TVs. Do they actually believe that they’re straight or are they just being dishonest?

Its their choice though if they expect to meet women it would be nice to disclose it. I am sure they would like a woman to disclose she has thrush before letting him eat her out.

Lets be honest you need trust in swinging so its only fair to disclose to potential meets."

Well the OP said he can see they have played with man tv/ts and whatever you want to call , i would guess if you only interested in Straight man so when you watching their pictures i would say there's an answer to your research

They just can’t accept the truth within themselves

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I don’t meet straight guys, but not all straight guys on this site are honest about their sexual past or quite clear in their own heads about their sexuality.

You decide your sexuality and what is bisexuality in your own mind.

A bisexual man finds both sexes attractive and is open to having a relationship with either sex. But finding a body part (a cock) something exciting and new, maybe pushing their boundaries a bit, is not bisexual as it’s the act not the person you’re finding erotic.

Throw in a feminine illusion as the guy looks like a woman to the mix and it can be a bit more confusing.

I've been playing with my TV for a while and didn't realise there's a 1080p option for the HDMI input.

#PlayWithYourTV

By *ovelock4Man  over a year ago

Croydon

"I don’t meet straight guys, but not all straight guys on this site are honest about their sexual past or quite clear in their own heads about their sexuality.

A bisexual man finds both sexes attractive and is open to having a relationship with either sex. But finding a body part (a cock) something exciting and new, maybe pushing their boundaries a bit, is not bisexual as it’s the act not the person you’re finding erotic.

Throw in a feminine illusion as the guy looks like a woman to the mix and it can be a bit more confusing. "

Excellent explanation.

I class myself as bi curious as I dont find myself attracted to men will (and do) play with men (in an mmf), tvs etc.

"I have noticed many men who say they’re straight but they play with other men and TVs. Do they actually believe that they’re straight or are they just being dishonest?

"

Jesus christ, if your going to try to compare 2 things at least try and have them from the same ball park

Sex is sex. Why the need to label?

Probably both.

Why does anybody give a fuck?

I've always believed sexuality is a spectrum, who knows how my tastes may change?

When I was young I hated spouts, no I love them lmao.

Does it matter..a lot of guys that contact me are down as straight...its cool..they have their reasons..who am I to question?

I get what you are saying..... but this is Fab....

No one is a smoker , heavy drinker, they always have safe sex , and are tested every 3 months....

Take everything you read and see here with a grain of salt....

Selby

"I've been playing with my TV for a while and didn't realise there's a 1080p option for the HDMI input.

#PlayWithYourTV"

Made my day

Selby

"They just can’t accept the truth within themselves "

Maybe they don't need to guive explanation to anyone as is their own business and nobody elses business

Selby

"I don’t meet straight guys, but not all straight guys on this site are honest about their sexual past or quite clear in their own heads about their sexuality.

Throw in a feminine illusion as the guy looks like a woman to the mix and it can be a bit more confusing. "

Laughing, really?

"They just can’t accept the truth within themselves "
. Childish nonsense. What is this obsession with labelling everyone. You touched a cock, you touched a cock, you’re gay, you’re bisexual. This site would do everyone a favour by eliminating all such descriptions and references.

I don't see a point in labelling it as there is enough labels in the world to class everyone.

Sexually I'm open to whoever. Romantically I'm only attracted to women. That doesn't fall under bisexual in the classic sense.

"I don't see a point in labelling it as there is enough labels in the world to class everyone.

Sexually I'm open to whoever. Romantically I'm only attracted to women. That doesn't fall under bisexual in the classic sense."

What does bisexual mean?

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Jesus christ, if your going to try to compare 2 things at least try and have them from the same ball park "

Haha, yeah. "Being bi, hmm, what can I compare that to...oh yeah, a fungal infection."

"I don't see a point in labelling it as there is enough labels in the world to class everyone.

Sexually I'm open to whoever. Romantically I'm only attracted to women. That doesn't fall under bisexual in the classic sense.

What does bisexual mean?"

Well I was wrong lol ah well, fuck labels anyway

Selby

What does bisexual mean?"

And what is your issue with people choices ?

What does bisexual mean?

And what is your issue with people choices ? "

Where did I say I have an issue with people's choices?

What does bisexual mean?

Well I was wrong lol ah well, fuck labels anyway "

By *onzoDog74Man  over a year ago

Cheshire

Guys don’t do anything for me from the waist up. I’ve never yet had a bi-experience, but in the right MMF situation I could probably be persuaded to try something if encouraged to by the female.

Does that me bi or in denial? Maybe, maybe not. I don’t stress about it too much.

Each to there own

I'm only interested in meeting straight guys and I mean straight,not fab straight

They are not bi if they don't touch the cock if its just a bit of anal they are still strait! Thems the rules.

By *appytochatMan  over a year ago

Deep in the New Forest

Think it's time fab gave this topic it's own page.

Selby

"Each to there own

I'm only interested in meeting straight guys and I mean straight,not fab straight "

Maybe you will never know if are straight or fab straight and you will end meet them without ever know same way they will never know who you ever have met or not or about your all story , this aplys to all of us in some way

"Think it's time fab gave this topic it's own page. "

No it’s the weekly part of Fab bingo....

Along with “ why don’t women answer my messages “

Married and playing away

Bareback sex

And who is a racist

"Each to there own

I'm only interested in meeting straight guys and I mean straight,not fab straight

Maybe you will never know if are straight or fab straight and you will end meet them without ever know same way they will never know who you ever have met or not or about your all story , this aplys to all of us in some way "

Fair point,though I rarely meet ,as I'm looking for a fwb

» Add a new message to this topic