FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Plans for halloween

Plans for halloween

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I wonder if this year's Halloween is going to be quiet because there will be not anyone knocking on doors I'm guessing.. I think it's going to be a strange one this year

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He wonders. ^

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

I wonder what I will do too.

By *urora1912Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

I was having a party.. not now

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I live on a main road so we don’t get children knocking anyway, when I lived in a cul-de-sac it was different as all the little ones dressed up and went round all the houses, I can’t see anyone knocking doors this year tbh

"I live on a main road so we don’t get children knocking anyway, when I lived in a cul-de-sac it was different as all the little ones dressed up and went round all the houses, I can’t see anyone knocking doors this year tbh "

Halloween is pretty quiet anyway round here as well. Have done trick n' treating with my niece/nephew in the past when they were younger.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"I live on a main road so we don’t get children knocking anyway, when I lived in a cul-de-sac it was different as all the little ones dressed up and went round all the houses, I can’t see anyone knocking doors this year tbh

Halloween is pretty quiet anyway round here as well. Have done trick n' treating with my niece/nephew in the past when they were younger."

I loved it when my lads were little, we used to put lanterns and candles in the windows and go full on Dracula make up

"I live on a main road so we don’t get children knocking anyway, when I lived in a cul-de-sac it was different as all the little ones dressed up and went round all the houses, I can’t see anyone knocking doors this year tbh

Halloween is pretty quiet anyway round here as well. Have done trick n' treating with my niece/nephew in the past when they were younger.

I loved it when my lads were little, we used to put lanterns and candles in the windows and go full on Dracula make up "

Reminds me when I was 18 and working in a pub. Did Halloween behind the bar in full Dracula make-up and costume

By *estofbothCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

I’m going to put a skeleton and some separate bags of sweets at the end of the drive, then close the curtains, dress like the biggest goth slut I can and play on the webcam because I think sexy parties are going to be out the window this year unfortunately

I'll be wearing leather, hubby will be dresssed as Brandon Lee.. We will watch the crow and then the fun begins

"I'll be wearing leather, hubby will be dresssed as Brandon Lee.. We will watch the crow and then the fun begins "

Jelly ! That’s my favourite film I watched it the other night and will watch it again around Halloween but I have no plans to dress up yet haha

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

Not sure yet but i know i'm off work

"I'll be wearing leather, hubby will be dresssed as Brandon Lee.. We will watch the crow and then the fun begins

Jelly ! That’s my favourite film I watched it the other night and will watch it again around Halloween but I have no plans to dress up yet haha "

It's a Halloween tradition for us...

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I normally decorate the house for local kids but won't be this year.

"I'll be wearing leather, hubby will be dresssed as Brandon Lee.. We will watch the crow and then the fun begins

Jelly ! That’s my favourite film I watched it the other night and will watch it again around Halloween but I have no plans to dress up yet haha

It's a Halloween tradition for us... "

It can’t rain all the time

It's a Halloween tradition for us...

It can’t rain all the time "

No, but it does get awfully wet....

"So I wonder if this year's Halloween is going to be quiet because there will be not anyone knocking on doors I'm guessing.. I think it's going to be a strange one this year "

Spooky even

"So I wonder if this year's Halloween is going to be quiet because there will be not anyone knocking on doors I'm guessing.. I think it's going to be a strange one this year "

We could dress up for Halloween put up a profile photo depicting said occasion creepy and sexy Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Get hammered ( not literally) whilst watching and singing and dancing along to Steve Steinmans vampire rocks...or full dress code to watch rocky horror...just keep the dancing n singing quiet lest we get fined for having fun

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Village Halloween party taking over the local pub.

Might wander down if I can book a table.

Will give the dressing up a mix

» Add a new message to this topic