Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whats do most of yous use when cam someone is the cam thing on here any good

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Morse code

It’s mostly a bunch of men aimlessly wanking, and whenever a woman joins they all focus on her and fight for her attention and beg her to chat privately

"It’s mostly a bunch of men aimlessly wanking, and whenever a woman joins they all focus on her and fight for her attention and beg her to chat privately "

So its not one on one then

"It’s mostly a bunch of men aimlessly wanking, and whenever a woman joins they all focus on her and fight for her attention and beg her to chat privately

So its not one on one then"

Can you not ask someone to cam private on here

"It’s mostly a bunch of men aimlessly wanking, and whenever a woman joins they all focus on her and fight for her attention and beg her to chat privately

Can you not ask someone to cam private on here "

You can, but if I go on the chat rooms (I haven’t in about two years because I couldn’t be bothered with it) I’m on for a laugh, not to be asked ‘can we cam privately’. And most women are the same.

It’s even worse when you have the ‘allow chat members to chat you privately’ option switched off, so they ask you in the public chat. Like whyyyyy. Take the hint

You can, but if I go on the chat rooms (I haven’t in about two years because I couldn’t be bothered with it) I’m on for a laugh, not to be asked ‘can we cam privately’. And most women are the same.

It’s even worse when you have the ‘allow chat members to chat you privately’ option switched off, so they ask you in the public chat. Like whyyyyy. Take the hint"

Ahhh nobody was asking you to chat privately i merely asking if the thing an good an how the work i didnt even know there is a setting for it

The chat rooms can be fun when you get chatting to people or arrange to cam with other members.

However, they are full of men wanking over anyone who will (or won't) engage with them.

It's hit and miss honestly.

Lu

It’s even worse when you have the ‘allow chat members to chat you privately’ option switched off, so they ask you in the public chat. Like whyyyyy. Take the hint

Ahhh nobody was asking you to chat privately i merely asking if the thing an good an how the work i didnt even know there is a setting for it "

I know nobody was asking me right now. I’m explaining that it’s what tends to happen when women join in on the cams

Ahhh nobody was asking you to chat privately i merely asking if the thing an good an how the work i didnt even know there is a setting for it

I know nobody was asking me right now. I’m explaining that it’s what tends to happen when women join in on the cams"

Nobody's ever asked me to chat privately. All I've ever got were "look at my cam, I'm wanking over you" type of stuff. No, thanks.

I know nobody was asking me right now. I’m explaining that it’s what tends to happen when women join in on the cams

Nobody's ever asked me to chat privately. All I've ever got were "look at my cam, I'm wanking over you" type of stuff. No, thanks."

‘Dude you were wanking before I even got into the chat, you ain’t wanking over me’

By *erryandjuneCouple  over a year ago

Livingston

We got into fab specifically to watch the cam rooms. However it doesn't really do it for us. We prefer to use Skype to watch and be watched by other couples.

They are chat rooms with the cam facility as you can go on cam yourself and watch others on cam.

Nobody has to watch anybody play on cam you have to click on their cam to view them.

So you wont see males wanking unless you click on their cam.

The chat rooms are fun if used properly if you're into chat and potentially camming.

I enjoy them many don't only one way to find out really.

» Add a new message to this topic