FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Charging for services?

Charging for services?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aytime Dude OP   Man  over a year ago

London , Richmond

I see a few profiles that are very clearly parties that you have to pay for or clubs with entry fees, how does this get by the fab rules please? Im happy about those profiles but wonder how come they can do it and others cant ?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can honestly say I’ve never seen any profiles that charge so if you do I’d suggest that you report them.

T

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

They're usually just profiles for the sole purpose of running these events which are generally held in clubs anyway. Of you mean the ones I think you do anyway

London , Richmond

I dont want to report anyone , Im good with it.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Party/club/hosting profiles are allowed, although parties shouldn't be happening for the most part, given the pandemic.

They generally aren't saying "come to this club to fuck me".

Other services generally are not.

By *ncharted4Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yeah I have come across a few profiles who ask for money when you chat to them and when I tell them that you are not allowed to charge money they block me and I am unable to report them

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

Nothing is free in this world not even love .

Manchester (she/her)

"Yeah I have come across a few profiles who ask for money when you chat to them and when I tell them that you are not allowed to charge money they block me and I am unable to report them"

You can still report from the block page

London , Richmond

are they? I have seen rules saying that now page can redirect to a website or charge for services on fab

Manchester (she/her)

"are they? I have seen rules saying that now page can redirect to a website or charge for services on fab "

It depends on specifics. Some party profiles are long run and popular, like club profiles

London , Richmond

yes Im good with it but it still breaks fab rules but is allowed, the rules are apparently that if anyone is charging for anything or redirecting to a website they will get deleted , except some , but I cant see the obvious reason

Manchester (she/her)

"yes Im good with it but it still breaks fab rules but is allowed, the rules are apparently that if anyone is charging for anything or redirecting to a website they will get deleted , except some , but I cant see the obvious reason "

Report the profiles to admin if you think they breach the rules

Advertising events at clubs is normal on Fab.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Nobody has taken me up on my toilet cleaning services yet. They keep sending pictures but never make a booking!

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I’ve been asked outright for money once. When we were getting to the day and time stage of planning a meet. The couple said as I’d pay £50 to visit a club then that’s what they would charge me for visiting them.

Simple answer. No thanks, then block.

London , Richmond

Im against the rule , not the profiles , it seems to be a double standard with the rules

"Nobody has taken me up on my toilet cleaning services yet. They keep sending pictures but never make a booking! "

You can do mine.

Manchester (she/her)

"Nobody has taken me up on my toilet cleaning services yet. They keep sending pictures but never make a booking! "

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

If only .....,,, you tease x

London , Richmond

I guess they said what they want, Im good with that and Im good with you not being into that and blocking etc , Im not one for people complaining about that though. Its a conversation between adults,

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Nobody has taken me up on my toilet cleaning services yet. They keep sending pictures but never make a booking!

You can do mine. "

Finally!

London , Richmond

London , Richmond

its tough for some people so I think, why not .

Manchester (she/her)

"I guess they said what they want, Im good with that and Im good with you not being into that and blocking etc , Im not one for people complaining about that though. Its a conversation between adults, "

All rules have exceptions, often for good reasons. So, at law you can't consent to being physically injured except for good reasons like surgery.

On Fab, people often meet in clubs and advertising clubs and events (even though yes they charge money) is a legitimate exception to the rule.

London , Richmond

Fab doesn't say that there are any exceptions to the rules, in fact they say there are NO exceptions to the rules . this seems like a double standard , am I right?

Manchester (she/her)

"Fab doesn't say that there are any exceptions to the rules, in fact they say there are NO exceptions to the rules . this seems like a double standard , am I right?"

If you think the rules have been written poorly, contact admin.

There's an easily justifiable reason why the exception exists.

I'm not in charge of such matters. I'm just trying to explain why it exists

London , Richmond

why does it exist? and yes thats a good idea , Ill message them , how?

London , Richmond

here are the Fab rules , No commercial purposes?except for some I guess.

Profiles should follow these rules:

Can't be used to name/shame other users (if someone is causing you problems or you think they are a timewaster, you should report them via the REPORT link on their profile, then BLOCK them).

Can't be used to "get at" other users (even if you don't name them).

Can't mention drugs or anything similar.

Can't be abusive to any member or group of members on the site (if you don't want to meet a certain group of users you are welcome to say so, but don’t be mean or nasty about it).

Can't be used to link to other sites.

Can't be used for commercial purposes.

Clubs and party events that charge are usually found in the forums. Clubs do it as a buisness yes but many partys organised are not charging just asking for a donation to recover the cost of the event and not making a profit

London , Richmond

Im totally for it , what I am trying to bring up is a lady asking for a little cash here and there getting banned from the site, seems unfair . I just politely say no and move on . I dont see why they should be banned

Manchester (she/her)

"Im totally for it , what I am trying to bring up is a lady asking for a little cash here and there getting banned from the site, seems unfair . I just politely say no and move on . I dont see why they should be banned"

Because that definitely is not allowed and is not within the ethos of the site

I have seen a few asking for sugar daddies, a few asking for amazon wishlist gifts and others asking for the things you take that are against the rules to mention on this site. Always new profiles and always report them. To be fair the accounts are always gone within an hour of reporting.

London , Richmond

then why are party pages allowed? they say they are a couple that hosts parties etc , when you message them you get referred to website , fab is full of them

Manchester (she/her)

"then why are party pages allowed? they say they are a couple that hosts parties etc , when you message them you get referred to website , fab is full of them

"

If you think it's outside the rules report it. As to the specifics, you'd have to ask admin

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

How much do you charge? Had curry and Guinness last night. Just cant face the aftermath

London , Richmond

why should they be banned when party pages are rife on here ? clearly commercial pages

Manchester (she/her)

"why should they be banned when party pages are rife on here ? clearly commercial pages"

Because that's the way the site is run. I don't make the rules.

London , Richmond

so a double standard is one of the rules? There are hardly any women on here now and the hard judgments that come down on them is making it worse.

Manchester (she/her)

"so a double standard is one of the rules? There are hardly any women on here now and the hard judgments that come down on them is making it worse. "

Do you really want a site overrun with people asking for money? I sure as hell don't

London , Richmond

is that what would happen? or maybe a star or something that denotes a commercial profile? why not? at the moment its a total sausagefest

"why should they be banned when party pages are rife on here ? clearly commercial pages"

Commercial services

Most commercial postings are NOT ok. Some that are specifically related to swinging such as swingers club nights might be, so long as it's not annoying site users. Discretion is applied.

This is in the rules, so I'd say you might want familiarise yourself with them.

"so a double standard is one of the rules? There are hardly any women on here now and the hard judgments that come down on them is making it worse. "

There are thousands of women on this site.

Manchester (she/her)

"is that what would happen? or maybe a star or something that denotes a commercial profile? why not? at the moment its a total sausagefest "

Whatever happens, if we start allowing professionals outside events, I am out.

London , Richmond

the women who have replied on here are saying they only meet at clubs , I feel like a club drive in the guise of a female profile . Im not seeing genuine women swingers , they get hounded off in no time.

to be certain , Im in favour of these profiles and I say good on you but dont be so harsh on single ladies

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

I dont think they should be banned .. I use to think that . However , the stark reality these days on here is that a single guy has to spend a hell of a long time writing messages and sending them out to women only for them to be rejected etc because of this ' no reply means rejection' rule after a while it is actually very soul destroying and has at times had every negative impact on my mental health and well being .. no one likes being rejected that often for so long do they!or if they do they are liars!

Which brings me to my point.. yes! there are women on here who ..if you get to know in chat and ask the right questions to will reveal that they are swingers but that swinging they do comes at a price .

Initially I thought that was against the rules etc so needed reporting .

However, I soon realised that if I look at how much I charge for an hour of my time under contract to someone and compare it to how long I have spent trying to simply get a reply from someone on here or even a hello which is frankly really bloody hard and very frustrating .. the amount of money a particular general fee for massage and extras from women on here was actually a hell of a lot cheaper way of doing things and best of all was a 100% guarantee of success every time .

These days I refuse to push out too many leters and pictures .. women just block delete the efforts I find . So it is all a bit futile .

I am very open to hearing from any local women who fancy making a few quid anytime.. even better if they are a bit intelligent and like a good chat . Helps us all out at the end of the day if some wowmen are like that or use this place for that reason doesnt it

Manchester (she/her)

I'm not harsh on single ladies.

Some women only meet in clubs for safety reasons. That's not business - they pay to get in too.

I'm harsh on people trying to use the site for profit outside of the club model.

"the women who have replied on here are saying they only meet at clubs , I feel like a club drive in the guise of a female profile . Im not seeing genuine women swingers , they get hounded off in no time.

to be certain , Im in favour of these profiles and I say good on you but dont be so harsh on single ladies "

What?

Manchester (she/her)

We really need a mod in here

"We really need a mod in here "

I was just thinking that.

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

What about the people who are on adult work but are also on here how does that work if I get to meet through fab I get a freebie ? There’s a couple up near me who are on here and the other site that charges and when I pointed this out to them they blocked me

"What about the people who are on adult work but are also on here how does that work if I get to meet through fab I get a freebie ? There’s a couple up near me who are on here and the other site that charges and when I pointed this out to them they blocked me "

A freebie!

One is work, one is pleasure.

I'm not surprised they blocked you.

darlington

"What about the people who are on adult work but are also on here how does that work if I get to meet through fab I get a freebie ? There’s a couple up near me who are on here and the other site that charges and when I pointed this out to them they blocked me

A freebie!

I'm not surprised they blocked you. "

one is work since when as spreading ya legs for cash been classed as work? What do they put on their tax returns and I’m glad I got blocked why would I want to meet people like them

Manchester (she/her)

"What about the people who are on adult work but are also on here how does that work if I get to meet through fab I get a freebie ? There’s a couple up near me who are on here and the other site that charges and when I pointed this out to them they blocked me

A freebie!

I'm not surprised they blocked you. one is work since when as spreading ya legs for cash been classed as work? What do they put on their tax returns and I’m glad I got blocked why would I want to meet people like them "

Umm the sex trade is known as the oldest profession for a reason...

By *ensual massagerMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"I see a few profiles that are very clearly parties that you have to pay for or clubs with entry fees, how does this get by the fab rules please? Im happy about those profiles but wonder how come they can do it and others cant ? "

So, just for clarity you understand, if someone, a guy, girl, tgirls or couples are unable to accommodate and are not happy, willing or able to go to a strangers house and their only alternative is to go to a swingers club, which is a safe and secure environment for everyone, you think you should be allowed to go into the club for free? Now, don't get me wrong, clubs charge a variety of prices, as in the Gatehouse is £10.00 entrance and no membership fee and some charge a lot more but who pays for the staff, electricity, gas, water rates, council tax, rent on the premises etc, etc.

If you're not happy at meeting people in a club, then don't entertain them. Most girls, tgirls and couples who can only meet in clubs invariably state that on their profile so there's your clue.

Lots of people have a variety of reasons why they are unable to meet anywhere else but in a club, so your point is?

Ah, you don't want to pay for the facilities. You aren't paying for sex or their company but you are paying for the facility.

A freebie!

I'm not surprised they blocked you. one is work since when as spreading ya legs for cash been classed as work? What do they put on their tax returns and I’m glad I got blocked why would I want to meet people like them "

Wow! Its none of your business what they put on their tax return.

If you didn't want to meet them then why message them?

darlington

A freebie!

I'm not surprised they blocked you. one is work since when as spreading ya legs for cash been classed as work? What do they put on their tax returns and I’m glad I got blocked why would I want to meet people like them

Wow! Its none of your business what they put on their tax return.

If you didn't want to meet them then why message them?"

They winked me on fab so I winked back we sent a few messages and someone mentioned that so and so couple are after cash and are on adult work so I had a look and sure enough they where and I asked them about it as I didn’t want to be duped into handing over cash so I said jokingly if I meet-up on fab I get a free one but I have to pay if I meet you on the other site they sent a nasty message back and blocked me no loss really just another lesson learnt

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Clubs are normally* allowed to advertise their business ie their club.

Escorts/prostitutes are not allowed to use Fab to tout for business. This means they can not ask for money directly, link to another web site where they charge. Link their Onlyfans or premium Snapchat etc.

Paid parties, I believe that depends on the party. If I opened my house and charged people £50 entry, again not permitted, but something legitimate like Killing Kittens is fine.

So if you see someone asking for money on here please report.

*changes caused by Covid