FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hot Photos

Hot Photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There are some incredibly sexy photos on the site, especially on the hot page.

However, there are some amazing pictures that never get anywhere near page one.

Post one picture you think is deserving to be on the hot page, let's get fabbing and see if we can get them up there.

My entry is from the very glamorous jennhill08

https://m.fabswingers.com/profile/jennhill08/display-large/a611728e-ce94-4dd3-b4d0-2f6f4e9629dc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We all have preferences, it is what makes is different. The pic you posted I would not fab because she is not my type. Hot pics are what the majority fab so I don't see the point in a thread basically making the same thing lol

By *heLaserGuyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"We all have preferences, it is what makes is different. The pic you posted I would not fab because she is not my type. Hot pics are what the majority fab so I don't see the point in a thread basically making the same thing lol"

I know what your saying, for me every one of yours hits the right spot

"We all have preferences, it is what makes is different. The pic you posted I would not fab because she is not my type. Hot pics are what the majority fab so I don't see the point in a thread basically making the same thing lol"

I guess the point is that people will get to see photos they would not normally see which I think is nice for everyone.

"We all have preferences, it is what makes is different. The pic you posted I would not fab because she is not my type. Hot pics are what the majority fab so I don't see the point in a thread basically making the same thing lol

I guess the point is that people will get to see photos they would not normally see which I think is nice for everyone.

"

Alot do, via local searches and their own hotlist.

Only a small percentage on here actually look at the hotlist, you can work that out by the number of fabs they get compared to the amount on this site

I am not hating on you, but why not just do a shoutout to the lady you want fabbing, as some others do, would be easier

By *enuinecpl101Couple  over a year ago

Co armagh

True, but yes some ppl have to be more discrete with there profiles for different reasons... And of course we all have our own favs xx

There are some gorgeous, sexy pics on fab. Just search and you will find.

What one finds sexy another person might not also..

Everyone has their own perception of what they class as "Hot" and rightfully so as what one person thinks is hot, someone else may think the total opposite, like us, we're not everyone's cup of tea but we're perfectly fine with that . But every so often we will have a quick peek to see what sort of photos have made the hot list and we do see some that we wonder how they got anywhere near the hot list when we have seen other photos which we class as hot but they aren't even near the hot list, but then that's just our person view and we're more into the natural beauty and not a size 0 woman with fake boobs or a picture of a cock in a pair of lacey knickers lol (again just our own preference)

Most of the hot pics aren't even that hot it's usually the same people week in week out and the sad thing is they're usually begging for their pictures to be fabbed....that's not to say there isn't exceptions such as Londoncple2play and naughty nymphomaniac for example who always post great videos and photos

I think my intention on this thread seems to have been lost.

I just wanted people to see some hot pictures they may not normally see.

I certainly did not intend it to be about what pictures people think deserve to be there or a replacement for the hot page.

This place can be very unfriendly and judgemental at times

"I think my intention on this thread seems to have been lost.

I certainly did not intend it to be about what pictures people think deserve to be there or a replacement for the hot page.

This place can be very unfriendly and judgemental at times "

Not unfriendly and judgemental but a forum is for discussion, we discussed our opinion

Certainly nobody been unfriendly on this thread OP. Just voicing personal opinions...

This place can be very unfriendly and judgemental at times

Not unfriendly and judgemental but a forum is for discussion, we discussed our opinion "

"

Not unfriendly and judgemental but a forum is for discussion, we discussed our opinion "

Discussion is great and I do try and see things from other people's perspective however, sometimes I just can't get my head far enough up my own arse

"

Not unfriendly and judgemental but a forum is for discussion, we discussed our opinion

Discussion is great and I do try and see things from other people's perspective however, sometimes I just can't get my head far enough up my own arse "

Yes we should all just agree with you

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"

Discussion is great and I do try and see things from other people's perspective however, sometimes I just can't get my head far enough up my own arse "

Try stretches and more lube

"

Discussion is great and I do try and see things from other people's perspective however, sometimes I just can't get my head far enough up my own arse

Yes we should all just agree with you "

At last, someone gets it

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

What is defined as hot? Not everybody is a hottie but might have something else going for them, like their personality or just being a nice person. You don't have to be stunning, good looking or slim to be hot in my opinion

"

Now who is being unfriendly, could not get people to agree, so accused us of being mean, that didnt work, so slings insults

Hi Op

Great thought to mention people who are not up on the fabbed hot list.

My profile photo. No question about it. I’m shocked it’s not up there to be honest. My other photos always do well.

"

Now who is being unfriendly, could not get people to agree, so accused us of being mean, that didnt work, so slings insults "

The thread was not a discussion thread. I did not open the post with a question. I posted a picture which I thought was nice and asked other people to do the same.

Unfortunately, you hijacked it straight away, questioning the validity of it and, by doing so, completely changed the tone of what was supposed to be a fun thread.

I would question why someone, who obviously enjoys the attention that posting pictures brings and is often on the hot page, would not want that for others on the site?

If you did not see the point of the thread, you could have just not posted on it.

That is why i said this place can be unfriendly and judgemental.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"

Now who is being unfriendly, could not get people to agree, so accused us of being mean, that didnt work, so slings insults

The thread was not a discussion thread. I did not open the post with a question. I posted a picture which I thought was nice and asked other people to do the same.

Unfortunately, you hijacked it straight away, questioning the validity of it and, by doing so, completely changed the tone of what was supposed to be a fun thread.

I would question why someone, who obviously enjoys the attention that posting pictures brings and is often on the hot page, would not want that for others on the site?

If you did not see the point of the thread, you could have just not posted on it.

That is why i said this place can be unfriendly and judgemental."

From what we said we didn't say it being judgemental, like we said in our post, everyone has their own views of what they think is "Hot" and that we have often seen photos of people where we would easily put them near or at the top of the "hot list" but instead it seems to be the same people, or the same type of photos that are always on the hot list, which is fine, it just means there are a hell of a lot of people who like certain things more than us lol.

"

That is why i said this place can be unfriendly and judgemental."

Wow you have really taken a distain to me for airing my point of view. I was not nasty with it at all and you think that my opinion changed the whole thread? So others are basically sheep then and just following me?

Nope, i think they had their own answer and you didnt like any of

Still me

» Add a new message to this topic