FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who has it harder on here, men or women ?

Who has it harder on here, men or women ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On the one hand women have to go through 100’s of shitty messages a day to find the diamond in the rough, on the other hand men have to deal with rejection on a daily basis that gradually wears you down till you’re a shadow of your former self, making you question yourself as a man and a person, the daily knock backs slowly chipping away at your confidence affecting your working and personal life, so anyway who has it tougher men or women on here ?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Men.

It’s easy when you’re in the driving seat.

What about couples and TV/TS on here?

This should all be about fun so as soon as it starts getting hard and wearing you down i'd suggest taking a break or leaving all together

"Men.

It’s easy when you’re in the driving seat. "

That’s one for men, any takers on women have it tougher.

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Couples obviously!!

Jo.Xx

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

You know, I was actually in a good mood when I opened this thread OP

"You know, I was actually in a good mood when I opened this thread OP "

My work is done

By *andj17Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Shouldnt let it get to people that much and if it does maybe they should take time out. Everyone on here deserves to be respected xx i personally always answer messages and be respectful. Xx

Probably women tbh

"What about couples and TV/TS on here?"

Couples mostly have a female so the same applies.

Most of the tv/ts on here are female so chased by men too.

So..... men.

Men are the main chasers.

Men.

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

I'd definitely have it harder from you OP

Mrs TMN x

"What about couples and TV/TS on here?"

If I’m honest I started this thread, between turning my lamb chops over and panicked cause the grill was spitting and then the smoke alarm started going off, so I didn’t have time to think it through.

Glasgow

I would say it would be equal. Xx

Women because we get the blame for the rejection men face, when the majority don't realise it is through their own actions.

"I'd definitely have it harder from you OP

Mrs TMN x"

You haven’t replied to message I sent you 4 days, it’s okay I’ve moved on now!

By *r Rubba LoverMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Women. Simply because of the harassment, offers of money and desperation followed by the abuse of rejection.....

Although. ... Genuine men get despondent because no one will even reply to their messages with anything other than a flat no, fuck off or block.

Its a real close call. I certainly wouldn't venture a bet on it.

"What about couples and TV/TS on here?

If I’m honest I started this thread, between turning my lamb chops over and panicked cause the grill was spitting and then the smoke alarm started going off, so I didn’t have time to think it through. "

You could just be excused. Only just.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Can my vagina have it harder please.

By *iddle ManMan  over a year ago

Walsall

Well searching on here definitely make me harder

Harder for guys without doubt. Yes woamn have to troll through endless crap messages but they have the power 99% of the time. A guy has to be extremely good on here or equally as lucky.

Although it all depends on what you want from the site. At the moment its about having fun on here and getting to know people as a result of covid.

"Women because we get the blame for the rejection men face, when the majority don't realise it is through their own actions. "

The mental Gymnastics To come to that conclusion is Impressive

"Can my vagina have it harder please. "

Ask and thy shall receive

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

From reading these forums and meeting a few people who reside on this site, I’d say.

Couples, both of them have to find the other couple, lady or man attractive and the opposite also.

Men, it’s better to get loads of choices, than non at all.

Women, too much choice and wading through the endless one word messages and cock pictures.

TV/TS, if you’re bi and reasonably convincing, you’ll get a few messages, not too many (unless you’re a regular on page 1 Hot Pictures) from all of the above, mainly guys though.

Mrs TMN x

You haven’t replied to message I sent you 4 days, it’s okay I’ve moved on now! "

That's cos I have 100000 messages a day, oh me it's so hard, I need a PA. Going to put up a status about bulk deleting now.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"On the one hand women have to go through 100’s of shitty messages a day to find the diamond in the rough, on the other hand men have to deal with rejection on a daily basis that gradually wears you down till you’re a shadow of your former self, making you question yourself as a man and a person, the daily knock backs slowly chipping away at your confidence affecting your working and personal life, so anyway who has it tougher men or women on here ? "

Messages treating me like a disposable, free sex toy, a nothing, a wet hole, fill up my inbox every single day, guess what that can do?

If Fab is negatively affecting your private life, I suggest you walk away.

Mrs TMN x

That's cos I have 100000 messages a day, oh me it's so hard, I need a PA. Going to put up a status about bulk deleting now. "

I’ve just had a look, I actually sent it a week ago and it’s still sat there unread.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

It is without a doubt much more difficult for single guys on here. There are millions of single guys, so they have much more competition for every response.

Cal

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

Your dick seems to be oddly purple. Have you seen a doctor about that?

Mrs TMN x

That's cos I have 100000 messages a day, oh me it's so hard, I need a PA. Going to put up a status about bulk deleting now.

I’ve just had a look, I actually sent it a week ago and it’s still sat there unread. "

Well there you go, fab is a nightmare

"On the one hand women have to go through 100’s of shitty messages a day to find the diamond in the rough, on the other hand men have to deal with rejection on a daily basis that gradually wears you down till you’re a shadow of your former self, making you question yourself as a man and a person, the daily knock backs slowly chipping away at your confidence affecting your working and personal life, so anyway who has it tougher men or women on here ?

Messages treating me like a disposable, free sex toy, a nothing, a wet hole, fill up my inbox every single day, guess what that can do?

If Fab is negatively affecting your private life, I suggest you walk away."

I’ll never walk away, I’ll see this thing through

"Women because we get the blame for the rejection men face, when the majority don't realise it is through their own actions.

The mental Gymnastics To come to that conclusion is Impressive"

Is it really that much of a reach? Think about it. A guy messages something like "hey bby wanna come over and suck my dick?" and a woman ignores/deletes/blocks. This exact same thing happens maybe 100 times in a row. The guy then starts a forum thread or writes a status about how all women on here are fat and ugly and wouldn't get a second look in real life/complaining about how he doesn't get any replies etc etc. All the while not realising he and his messages are the common denominator and blaming women instead.

To be clear I'm not saying all men are like this but many are, and the more that behave this way the harder it is for genuine guys to get a look in because by the time we encounter one we already have our guards way up.

"It is without a doubt much more difficult for single guys on here. There are millions of single guys, so they have much more competition for every response.

Cal"

This is the correct answer

Mrs TMN x

I’ve just had a look, I actually sent it a week ago and it’s still sat there unread.

Well there you go, fab is a nightmare "

Read it ! Read it !

Liverpool

"Can my vagina have it harder please.

Ask and thy shall receive "

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

"On the one hand women have to go through 100’s of shitty messages a day to find the diamond in the rough, on the other hand men have to deal with rejection on a daily basis that gradually wears you down till you’re a shadow of your former self, making you question yourself as a man and a person, the daily knock backs slowly chipping away at your confidence affecting your working and personal life, so anyway who has it tougher men or women on here ?

I’ll never walk away, I’ll see this thing through "

Bollocks, you walk away all the time

I’ll never walk away, I’ll see this thing through

Bollocks, you walk away all the time "

Goodbye My lover, goodbye my friend

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 03/10/20 20:15:35]

I think we should have a gender role swap day - like in the Kate Bush song Running up that Hill.

Make a deal with God and get him to swap our places.

All the women must send hundreds of messages and winks to all the men, and all the men have to deal with hundreds of messages and winks from women.

Then we can really know who has it harder.

Glasgow

"Women because we get the blame for the rejection men face, when the majority don't realise it is through their own actions.

The mental Gymnastics To come to that conclusion is Impressive

Is it really that much of a reach? Think about it. A guy messages something like "hey bby wanna come over and suck my dick?" and a woman ignores/deletes/blocks. This exact same thing happens maybe 100 times in a row. The guy then starts a forum thread or writes a status about how all women on here are fat and ugly and wouldn't get a second look in real life/complaining about how he doesn't get any replies etc etc. All the while not realising he and his messages are the common denominator and blaming women instead.

To be clear I'm not saying all men are like this but many are, and the more that behave this way the harder it is for genuine guys to get a look in because by the time we encounter one we already have our guards way up. "

And receiving dick pics without even a hello first. Xx

Men.

Using your filters properly as a female is really useful, you can get rid of alot of the shite messages, and delete what you're not interested in. I think some women don't use them so they can complain about the volume they get.

It's not hurtful, but fucking annoying.

I think it's gotta be tough for guys, feeling rejected, ignored, whatever you guys feel.

At least the girls are getting messages to enable them to make choices. Men aren't given the choice alot of the time.

"Men.

Using your filters properly as a female is really useful, you can get rid of alot of the shite messages, and delete what you're not interested in. I think some women don't use them so they can complain about the volume they get.

I think it's gotta be tough for guys, feeling rejected, ignored, whatever you guys feel.

At least the girls are getting messages to enable them to make choices. Men aren't given the choice alot of the time.

"

Just to clarify for the hard of understanding, it was supposed to be a light hearted thread,

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"Just to clarify for the hard of understanding, it was supposed to be a light hearted thread, "

By *eavertrackerMan  over a year ago

Derby

"Men.

"

Totally agree with all that you have said, it almost feels like men don't have a choice at times, I have a damn hard time on here even getting a reply, and yet I've tried to be fairly transparent with my profile....

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

"Just to clarify for the hard of understanding, it was supposed to be a light hearted thread, "

This ^^

"Men.

Totally agree with all that you have said, it almost feels like men don't have a choice at times, I have a damn hard time on here even getting a reply, and yet I've tried to be fairly transparent with my profile...."

The thing is that it's really obvious when men are simply messaging because they "don't have a choice".

Let me explain the joke, I was laying it on thick that men have it tough on here, the bit about affecting personal life etc was Exaggeration for effect , I don’t take fab seriously, I come on here to talk bollocks then go again, that’s it. Shame I had to explain it, I thought it was obvious.

Peace out

Men. We're very fortunate that was can pick and choose and still get a different guy every night is we wish. I do feel for the good guys on here xx

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

No-one has it harder or easier they just have different sets of problems to deal with - you actually can't compare really.

One thing's for sure though, regardless of what group anyone sits in, the power to minimise and deal with those problems lies completely with the profile owner.

Where does it say that in the OP?

You asked a question, you got answer's.

"Let me explain the joke, I was laying it on thick that men have it tough on here, the bit about affecting personal life etc was Exaggeration for effect , I don’t take fab seriously, I come on here to talk bollocks then go again, that’s it. Shame I had to explain it, I thought it was obvious.

Peace out "

Whilst it was a joke, and very you too, it's actually an interesting debate

"Newsflash: Man can’t take rejection so makes a thread about it in the forums. Now here’s Tom with the weather, how’s it looking out there Tom? ‘Well there’s certainly lots of hot air blowing from the South again today’ "

I missed you, send Tom my love

"Let me explain the joke, I was laying it on thick that men have it tough on here, the bit about affecting personal life etc was Exaggeration for effect , I don’t take fab seriously, I come on here to talk bollocks then go again, that’s it. Shame I had to explain it, I thought it was obvious.

Peace out

Whilst it was a joke, and very you too, it's actually an interesting debate "

I thought this too. OP brought up an interesting point that people want to contribute to. Granted, one that has been debated to death, but interesting nonetheless.

Peace out "

Faf?

By *alking HeadMan  over a year ago

Bolton

I'm a man, and I like it hard.

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Chipping away. Affecting your work and social life..

Try a sabbatical OP..

This site may not be for you..

I say men have it much harder on here. I am in a privileged position of being a person with a pussy. And the pussy has the power or so it seems ! Lol.

The only people who have it hard on here are those who make it hard for themselves

Hope this helps OP

Is that an question to all ?

Liverpool

Is that an question to all ? "

Asking the fab hive mind

On a (semi) serious note - men are the chasers here, so the scales are definitely tipped in to women/couples/TV/ta favour - no doubt.

To be honest this is norm on any dating type site - women generally out number the guys.

While women have to contend with the abundance of messages etc, they are in the luxurious position of having all the choice

Does that answer your question OP ?

Is that an question to all ?

Asking the fab hive mind"

Well in that case , I think the answer is a resounding yes ......the next question is by whom

"On a (semi) serious note - men are the chasers here, so the scales are definitely tipped in to women/couples/TV/ta favour - no doubt.

To be honest this is norm on any dating type site - women generally out number the guys.

While women have to contend with the abundance of messages etc, they are in the luxurious position of having all the choice

Does that answer your question OP ?"

no, your answer is serious and we are supposed to be mind readers and know the op was joking !

"On the one hand women have to go through 100’s of shitty messages a day to find the diamond in the rough, on the other hand men have to deal with rejection on a daily basis that gradually wears you down till you’re a shadow of your former self, making you question yourself as a man and a person, the daily knock backs slowly chipping away at your confidence affecting your working and personal life, so anyway who has it tougher men or women on here ? "

I’m so sorry to hear it can affect a mans self esteem so bad, how sad. I would say it’s irritating for women as we have the block button to aid us. I would say it’s tougher for men as I can’t imagine being rejected over and over. X

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Deffo men! Talking to ones I've met from here the rejection and knock backs they seem to get x

"On a (semi) serious note - men are the chasers here, so the scales are definitely tipped in to women/couples/TV/ta favour - no doubt.

no, your answer is serious and we are supposed to be mind readers and know the op was joking !"

Awww another thread going downhill I just don’t get it

I’m so sorry to hear it can affect a mans self esteem so bad, how sad. I would say it’s irritating for women as we have the block button to aid us. I would say it’s tougher for men as I can’t imagine being rejected over and over. X "

Fab is weired for all. I get knocked back all the time off fab but at clubs hardly ever get knocked back.

Best to come on fab now and again. But mainly use it to talk to people from the clubs.

For men it's not really worth making an effort anymore, because we have to message over 100 women/couples to get anywhere, and that's definitely not worth anyones time.

Fab is a waste of time for all and yet we are still here lol

no, your answer is serious and we are supposed to be mind readers and know the op was joking !

Awww another thread going downhill I just don’t get it "

I don't get it either.

The OP asked a question and got replys then told everyone that they were being to serious in what was obviously a joke post.

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

OP.. women on here smell a bullshitter at 30 paces..

Just be yourself..

If that doesn't work then time to say goodbye...

I’m so sorry to hear it can affect a mans self esteem so bad, how sad. I would say it’s irritating for women as we have the block button to aid us. I would say it’s tougher for men as I can’t imagine being rejected over and over. X

Fab is weired for all. I get knocked back all the time off fab but at clubs hardly ever get knocked back.

Best to come on fab now and again. But mainly use it to talk to people from the clubs.

For men it's not really worth making an effort anymore, because we have to message over 100 women/couples to get anywhere, and that's definitely not worth anyones time.

Fab is a waste of time for all and yet we are still here lol"

Because it's generally much easier to decide on someone when you interact with them in the flesh rather than through poorly lit photos of their spunking dick and a lazy "fill in later" bio.

Liverpool

Because it's generally much easier to decide on someone when you interact with them in the flesh rather than through poorly lit photos of their spunking dick and a lazy "fill in later" bio. "

You leave my spunking dick alone!

"OP.. women on here smell a bullshitter at 30 paces..

Just be yourself..

If that doesn't work then time to say goodbye..."

that is good advice for the op

Because it's generally much easier to decide on someone when you interact with them in the flesh rather than through poorly lit photos of their spunking dick and a lazy "fill in later" bio.

You leave my spunking dick alone! "

I would if I could

Liverpool

You leave my spunking dick alone!

I would if I could "

Just can't keep you perverts away!

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

Women

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I’ve seen some very hard men on here

Apologies if this joke has already been made as I am late to the party

women do. Reason being am single and meeting men on my own. Plus sometimes they might ask me if i do stuff i dont. (it says on my profile my do's and dont's quite clearly)so i tell them no way. I have had to learn how to handle myself in these situations.

Men have it 1000x worse on here.

I have no sympathy for any woman who says they have a tough time on here because the filters can help women on here but the filters actually hinder men.

All those women who moan about too many messages. Shut the fuck up and use the filters provided. Take off looking for men from your account.

Men, read profiles, don’t jump through hoops and for fucks sake, stop calling every bloody woman on here gorgeous and stunning. It’s cringy as fuck.

Talk to women normally. Humour is a good asset.

You’re welcome

[Removed by poster at 03/10/20 22:43:05]

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Both have different challenges.

I can't be arsed to do the chasing or cold messaging. I just let my personality shine on the forum and let them come to me.

In all honesty - vulnerable people of any gender.

You can actually see a guys ego slowly turn to dust with every post.

And you can witness the cycle of a woman loving the attention, hating the attention and then thinking they're something else.

Couples are ready with passion and vigour and slowly start to despise and question the whole process.

The TVs always seem pretty happy though because they're scooping up all the guys that can't get a reply.

Manchester (she/her)

"In all honesty - vulnerable people of any gender.

And you can witness the cycle of a woman loving the attention, hating the attention and then thinking they're something else.

Couples are ready with passion and vigour and slowly start to despise and question the whole process.

The TVs always seem pretty happy though because they're scooping up all the guys that can't get a reply.

"

Christ yes. It's the vulnerable who suffer.

"In all honesty - vulnerable people of any gender.

"

Nice one, dude

I usually find it impossible to have a conversation online and if I didn't message women I litterally wouldn't recieve a message from a woman from one year to the next.

Now if I signed in with female gender and even no pics or texts I would still get messages. So I have to say it is harder for men on here.

"I usually find it impossible to have a conversation online and if I didn't message women I litterally wouldn't recieve a message from a woman from one year to the next.

Now if I signed in with female gender and even no pics or texts I would still get messages. So I have to say it is harder for men on here. "

Just because women are guaranteed to get messages doesn't mean they have it easier - just means they have a different set of problems to deal with - demanding and abusive men with a false set of expectations for one.

As I said earlier no particular general gender/category of user has it any easier or harder than another - they just have different problems to contend with.

"I usually find it impossible to have a conversation online and if I didn't message women I litterally wouldn't recieve a message from a woman from one year to the next.

Now if I signed in with female gender and even no pics or texts I would still get messages. So I have to say it is harder for men on here.

Just because women are guaranteed to get messages doesn't mean they have it easier - just means they have a different set of problems to deal with - demanding and abusive men with a false set of expectations for one.

As I said earlier no particular general gender/category of user has it any easier or harder than another - they just have different problems to contend with.

"

Wouldn't you say that it is easier for a woman to meet someone than it is for a man?

"Wouldn't you say that it is easier for a woman to meet someone than it is for a man? "

If they're looking for *any* meet and aren't bothered who then yes it is - but if they're looking for the *right* meet for them, then it's equally as hard for a woman as it is for a man.

"Wouldn't you say that it is easier for a woman to meet someone than it is for a man?

If they're looking for *any* meet and aren't bothered who then yes it is - but if they're looking for the *right* meet for them, then it's equally as hard for a woman as it is for a man."

I disagree with you

What about us tgirls we have to deal with shit on a daily basis, and some of it you don't want to know about.

"Wouldn't you say that it is easier for a woman to meet someone than it is for a man?

If they're looking for *any* meet and aren't bothered who then yes it is - but if they're looking for the *right* meet for them, then it's equally as hard for a woman as it is for a man.

I disagree with you "

Fair enough - we're all entitled to our opinions

You get out what you put in I think we all have some levels of difficulties on here you’ve just got to try and do the best you can add some quality pictures (stand out) be respectful think about the messages you send and have a good bio it all helps and will make it less hard

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"You get out what you put in I think we all have some levels of difficulties on here you’ve just got to try and do the best you can add some quality pictures (stand out) be respectful think about the messages you send and have a good bio it all helps and will make it less hard "

Well said Mr Montana

"You get out what you put in I think we all have some levels of difficulties on here you’ve just got to try and do the best you can add some quality pictures (stand out) be respectful think about the messages you send and have a good bio it all helps and will make it less hard "

I'd add to that that an understanding of how the site works and finding how it works for you the individual helps.

A lot is made of the number imbalance between men and women on here - and it's true there is one, but I also believe that if you removed the number of men that just don't "get" the site and how it works then the balance would be a lot more even.

I disagree with you

Fair enough - we're all entitled to our opinions "

In a nutshell, basically.

It is very, VERY easy to find a meet on here as a woman. But 99.9999% I would not want to meet (if the way they speak to me is an indicator of their character).

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

If it’s that bad it’s time to call it a day.

Manchester (she/her)

I disagree with you "

Then you'd be wrong

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I like it hard

Just saying .

I disagree with you

Then you'd be wrong"

It’s 2020 we aren’t allowed to be wrong

"I like it hard

Just saying ."

IM BATMAN

Manchester (she/her)

I disagree with you

Then you'd be wrong

It’s 2020 we aren’t allowed to be wrong "

It's 2020 everything is wrong

I disagree with you

Then you'd be wrong

It's 2020 everything is wrong "

It’s not too bad, negative nancy I feel old saying that lol

Manchester (she/her)

I disagree with you

Then you'd be wrong

It’s not too bad, negative nancy I feel old saying that lol "

speak for yourself. World's gone to shit

Women may recieve 100s of trash emails but out of all those emails it's likely they'll find someone attractive that they are willing to meet

I disagree with you

Then you'd be wrong

speak for yourself. World's gone to shit"

I can be having a great conversation with a woman but the minute they get a better offer they disappear and ghost me.

I don't believe anyone who says it's easier for men

Manchester (she/her)

I disagree with you

Then you'd be wrong

"

I can't see my family until 2021 or 2022 so, you know

I disagree with you

Then you'd be wrong

I can't see my family until 2021 or 2022 so, you know "

Least you can see them again

"I can be having a great conversation with a woman but the minute they get a better offer they disappear and ghost me.

I don't believe anyone who says it's easier for men "

This is basically how all of my conversations with men end lol

I disagree with you

Then you'd be wrong"

I disagree with you

"I can be having a great conversation with a woman but the minute they get a better offer they disappear and ghost me.

This is basically how all of my conversations with men end lol"

How mine end with women as well so it’s even.

How mine end with women as well so it’s even. "

Sorry but I don't believe anyone would ghost you

How mine end with women as well so it’s even.

Sorry but I don't believe anyone would ghost you "

They don’t, I was implying when I ghost them hahaha jk

"Women may recieve 100s of trash emails but out of all those emails it's likely they'll find someone attractive that they are willing to meet "

And those men that get it and have worked out how to use the site may only get a handful of messages but it's likely they'll find someone they want to meet - so it balances out

You’re looking at this the wrong way around. You shouldn’t expect anything from this site. Expecting anything is only setting yourself up for disappointment.

"Women may recieve 100s of trash emails but out of all those emails it's likely they'll find someone attractive that they are willing to meet

And those men that get it and have worked out how to use the site may only get a handful of messages but it's likely they'll find someone they want to meet - so it balances out "

Are other guys super sceptical when women send them a message first ? I’m like A detective on their profile thinking something must be up Haha

"Women may recieve 100s of trash emails but out of all those emails it's likely they'll find someone attractive that they are willing to meet

And those men that get it and have worked out how to use the site may only get a handful of messages but it's likely they'll find someone they want to meet - so it balances out

Are other guys super sceptical when women send them a message first ? I’m like A detective on their profile thinking something must be up Haha"

Depends on the profile of the sender, and whether they're a forum regular or not - a fairly blank non-forumite profile out of the blue then yes I'd be sceptical - a well written profile, decent message and other factors not so much.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

I think men undoubtedly have it harder on here - the sheer male:female ratio determines that - even when you factor in couples and tv’s/ts’s.

However - a large number of the guys have awful pics, generally focussed around their penis (today I received a message from a guy complimenting my profile and suggesting he’d be my perfect fwb - his only photo was literally him with his trousers round his ankles, y-fronts pulled to his thighs and his cock out! - How in gods name did he think that would make a positive impression? ), a lousy profile write up and send profound messages like ‘Hey’!

Most refuse to consider that their profile is their free advertising space and they should use it to full advantage.

Now that clubs and socials aren’t happening - all guys should focus on having an appealing profile - but instead they pepper women, couples and tv’s with inane messages - thinking that it’s a numbers game when it really isn’t!

I’d love to do a ‘Pygmalion’ on here - take a relatively attractive but not outstanding guy and be given complete control of his pictures, profile write-up, statuses and messages - and see if I could improve his fortunes when it came to getting replies.

One obvious thing though is that fab isn’t the only place on earth where people have sex - so guys shouldn’t get too disheartened.

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I don't find it hard on here atm, but i think its supposed to be hard.

Are other guys super sceptical when women send them a message first ? I’m like A detective on their profile thinking something must be up Haha"

I occassionally get messages... But they are one liners. What's worse is I've seen the very same women give messaging 'tips' in the forum

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"I think men undoubtedly have it harder on here - the sheer male:female ratio determines that - even when you factor in couples and tv’s/ts’s.

However - a large number of the guys have awful pics, generally focussed around their penis (today I received a message from a guy complimenting my profile and suggesting he’d be my perfect fwb - his only photo was literally him with his trousers round his ankles, y-fronts pulled to his thighs and his cock out! - How in gods name did he think that would make a positive impression? ), a lousy profile write up and send profound messages like ‘Hey’!

Most refuse to consider that their profile is their free advertising space and they should use it to full advantage.

Now that clubs and socials aren’t happening - all guys should focus on having an appealing profile - but instead they pepper women, couples and tv’s with inane messages - thinking that it’s a numbers game when it really isn’t!

I’d love to do a ‘Pygmalion’ on here - take a relatively attractive but not outstanding guy and be given complete control of his pictures, profile write-up, statuses and messages - and see if I could improve his fortunes when it came to getting replies.

One obvious thing though is that fab isn’t the only place on earth where people have sex - so guys shouldn’t get too disheartened. "

Your spot on peachy. I would say the number of people I have met on basis of profile is about one hand. When I have met in clubs probably 10 times if not twenty times on how I am in person.

My profile is me tho, a slightly longer length ramble with some random photos chucked in tho. That’s what I am like in real life. I just chat shit and don’t get banged (football reference)

Can I flirt yes (badly), can I talk about non sexual stuff yes, can I talk about sexual stuff yes as well. Am I opionated about certain things yes.

I still after a number of years finding it difficult to ask to people to play and also ask for what I want. I am a take or leave it kinda person if something happens brilliant if it doesn’t oh well

Are other guys super sceptical when women send them a message first ? I’m like A detective on their profile thinking something must be up Haha

I occassionally get messages... But they are one liners. What's worse is I've seen the very same women give messaging 'tips' in the forum "

I don't mind one liners if they're actually good.

I occassionally get messages... But they are one liners. What's worse is I've seen the very same women give messaging 'tips' in the forum

I don't mind one liners if they're actually good. "

Can I have an example

Can I have an example "

I had one person message me ""hey" is for horses but "wow" is for you". I thought it was cute and showed he'd at least made an attempt at reading my profile. He got a reply

"Men have it 1000x worse on here.

I have no sympathy for any woman who says they have a tough time on here because the filters can help women on here but the filters actually hinder men.

All those women who moan about too many messages. Shut the fuck up and use the filters provided. Take off looking for men from your account.

Men, read profiles, don’t jump through hoops and for fucks sake, stop calling every bloody woman on here gorgeous and stunning. It’s cringy as fuck.

Talk to women normally. Humour is a good asset.

You’re welcome "

Can I have an example

I had one person message me ""hey" is for horses but "wow" is for you". I thought it was cute and showed he'd at least made an attempt at reading my profile. He got a reply "

Hahah not too bad at all

By *ulu and MonkeyCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Men

By *g1231974Man  over a year ago

wetherby

I suspect that the OP summed it up pretty well, none of it is easy but we all imagine we're hardest done to!

[Removed by poster at 04/10/20 03:03:16]

Tbh..l think both men and ladies have it harder here from both their own perspectives...guys cause of the huge amount on here trying to get..and keep ...a lady's attention....then ladies having to cope with the same amount of messages they get..both situations with the same common denominator...having to deal with hundreds ...

"This should all be about fun so as soon as it starts getting hard and wearing you down i'd suggest taking a break or leaving all together"

By *torm in a G cupWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

Men I think, or very popular women.

Lots of fun for me

A hard man.. is good to find.

By *ndy64hMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

The site is what it is, if you strike lucky great if not, so be it. I expect we all would like it to be easier to meet someone, but life don't work way.

I think both sexes have their own problems lol at the abuse the women have when people are rejected

I don't think it's hard for anyone - unless they want it to be

Present yourself in a manner you are comfortable with

Get your filters right

Do the leg work

Trust your gut feeling

Adjust your expectation

Lose the entitlement

Stick to your guns

Be honest

Recognise & accept that things will go wrong some of the time

Be dynamic and keep your profile dynamic

What we want / who we are / who we seek etc can all change over time

Reflect that

By *onzoDog74Man  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Men.

It’s easy when you’re in the driving seat. "

^^ This. Although I can sympathise with women getting overwhelmed with sexpest requests and sulking men feeling left out too. I think if you don’t have hard skin then you’re probably in the wrong place.

Recently, it seems to be panty sniffers who are feeling hard done by.

Erm men when it comes to the genuine ones as the ratio of men to outnumber the women.

But the ladies have to put up with some right pushy weird and sometimes downright disgusting messages which is sad when there are some genuinely good guys on here, so to be honest it's a double edged sword we all have to deal with the good and the bad. Nonetheless I do feel for the guys on here keep fabbing

Men, without a doubt. I would hate to have message after message drop into the bulk deleted pile as a lot of women seem to do.

Woman do, they have to wade through dick pics, abuse from ignoring dick pics and abuse from politely declining dick pics.

I'm sorry lads but you may have a hard time getting laid on here but at least you don't have to put up with abuse on a daily basis

I think from the perspective of actually meeting people I would say guys, I’ve never been fortunate to actually have a meet from here and only a few replies, (unless I want to become gay as I get lots of men messaging me lol) filters in place now, but I do feel the women have a rough time with lots of un pleasant messages plus the large volume, so it’s probably equal in the grand scheme, but I do wish I had a little more messages with some fun at the end of it lol

"Woman do, they have to wade through dick pics, abuse from ignoring dick pics and abuse from politely declining dick pics.

I'm sorry lads but you may have a hard time getting laid on here but at least you don't have to put up with abuse on a daily basis

"

I pretty much never get abuse on here.

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

On a swingers site? Men have it tough...women have a type, men don't. A woman can reject if the mans eyebrows are the wrong length by 1mm!

Men could avoid some of the rejection by just reading our bios and then thinking "oh I see i'm not her type,I won't just try my luck anyway"

By *ittleREDridingWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Men. Women can change their message settings so they don’t have to trawl through 100s of messages.

By *iddle ManMan  over a year ago

Walsall

"Men could avoid some of the rejection by just reading our bios and then thinking "oh I see i'm not her type,I won't just try my luck anyway""

I don't think that's how the majority of guys on here think, it's more 'shoot enough arrows and your bound to hit something' rather than a more measure approach. Probably way so many woman and couple have to wade through some many message and probably miss some good genuine people as a result.

"

I pretty much never get abuse on here. "

Message sent, sugar tits

"Woman do, they have to wade through dick pics, abuse from ignoring dick pics and abuse from politely declining dick pics.

I pretty much never get abuse on here. "

Me neither.

"Men could avoid some of the rejection by just reading our bios and then thinking "oh I see i'm not her type,I won't just try my luck anyway""

Lol, you could be someone's type and be exchanging messages. Then out of no where they will decide to ignore your messages.

It happens to 80% of the conversations I have on here.

You can read profiles, have decent pics, put in the effort to write an interesting message, and tick their boxes. But there's still a chance that your message gets bulk deleted, ignored, or you'll get ghosted mid conversation.

Sounds like the last 10yrs of my marriage- happier and more confident now despite rejection as there is now hope. Before there was non.

Me neither. "

And me

Men in my opinion

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I rarely send dick pics - once a month if that

"Men could avoid some of the rejection by just reading our bios and then thinking "oh I see i'm not her type,I won't just try my luck anyway"

Lol, you could be someone's type and be exchanging messages. Then out of no where they will decide to ignore your messages.

You can read profiles, have decent pics, put in the effort to write an interesting message, and tick their boxes. But there's still a chance that your message gets bulk deleted, ignored, or you'll get ghosted mid conversation."

I get that, and in which case honestly she was probably chatting to lots of guys and your messages just got a bit lost.

My comment was about guys who message despite them obviously not being the lady's type. Then get upset by the rejection, which could have been added if they had read the bio.

"Men could avoid some of the rejection by just reading our bios and then thinking "oh I see i'm not her type,I won't just try my luck anyway"

You can read profiles, have decent pics, put in the effort to write an interesting message, and tick their boxes. But there's still a chance that your message gets bulk deleted, ignored, or you'll get ghosted mid conversation.

I get that, and in which case honestly she was probably chatting to lots of guys and your messages just got a bit lost.

My comment was about guys who message despite them obviously not being the lady's type. Then get upset by the rejection, which could have been added if they had read the bio."

*Could have been avoided

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

The grass is never greener on the other side.

Air five

By *aytime DudeMan  over a year ago

London , Richmond

lol, there are women in here ? women get it worse for sure. It seems that when they aren't interested , guys cant take no for an answer

"What about couples and TV/TS on here?

If I’m honest I started this thread, between turning my lamb chops over and panicked cause the grill was spitting and then the smoke alarm started going off, so I didn’t have time to think it through. "

When you started this thread, it was the literary equivalent of the bad guy flicking his cigarette into the pool of petrol as he walks out of the warehouse!

Me neither.

And me "

Good thing you can’t read my mind

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Proud of you all for having it hard.

"Proud of you all for having it hard. "

I only like it hard in my vajayjay

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Proud of you all for having it hard.

I only like it hard in my vajayjay"

Yeah I'm romantic as heck in the butt, too

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

Couples have it very hard. Finding the 4 way attraction can be difficult.

I'd say it's definitely toughest on Men. Some guys have told me I'm the first ever reply they have received on here and they're here quite awhile

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"I'd say it's definitely toughest on Men. Some guys have told me I'm the first ever reply they have received on here and they're here quite awhile "

Just noticed your profile. You have a great figure my lovely! ??

By *lasphemousGirlWoman  over a year ago

Cambs

Definitely tougher on the guys I think simply because numbers aren't in their favour

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

Now if I signed in with female gender and even no pics or texts I would still get messages. So I have to say it is harder for men on here. "

not necessarily the case

"Proud of you all for having it hard. "

WAHEY

And that’s a wrap, thanks guys it’s been emotional

OP, you've nearly hit the magic 175! Get the party p*ppers out

Mrs TMN x

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"OP, you've nearly hit the magic 175! Get the party p*ppers out

Mrs TMN x"

No parties allowed... sorry

Resisting the temptation to make a dick joke.....