FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Guys respect the ladies ( no hate )

Guys respect the ladies ( no hate )

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know that I said I will not post for a month unfortunately sorry to all of the haters out there I've noticed on some statuses that a lot of women do get hate messages if they decide that the woman is not for them. I think we as gentlemen need to respect their decision instead of actually giving them a pure hate when nobody deserves hate whatsoever

Be kind!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You post whenever you like and ignore anyone that suggests otherwise.

What I will say is the majority of messages I get are lazy and not thought out but not abusive or rude.

Iv had abuse of course but its its not the majority of men.

"You post whenever you like and ignore anyone that suggests otherwise.

What I will say is the majority of messages I get are lazy and not thought out but not abusive or rude.

Iv had abuse of course but its its not the majority of men. "

Good comment x

"I know that I said I will not post for a month unfortunately sorry to all of the haters out there I've noticed on some statuses that a lot of women do get hate messages if they decide that the woman is not for them. I think we as gentlemen need to respect their decision instead of actually giving them a pure hate when nobody deserves hate whatsoever

Be kind!!"

+1. Always spread love. Don’t spread hate or Covid

"I know that I said I will not post for a month unfortunately sorry to all of the haters out there I've noticed on some statuses that a lot of women do get hate messages if they decide that the woman is not for them. I think we as gentlemen need to respect their decision instead of actually giving them a pure hate when nobody deserves hate whatsoever

Be kind!!

+1. Always spread love. Don’t spread hate or Covid "

Always smile even when you don't want to. Spread love always

Spread love not hate,if only it was that simple

Humans are supposed to love and be for eachother. Don’t know where we lost that idea in the long run.

Soon I hope it comes back.

By *tephanjMan  over a year ago

Kettering

These abusive males should be banned from site. They give gentleman a bad name and makes life harder for others

"These abusive males should be banned from site. They give gentleman a bad name and makes life harder for others"

I quite dis agree sir. It’s just they are weak in handling their reactional emotions. Best is to be blocked by individuals until they realise they should change and make them part of fab again. People deserve choices. Good ones always rewarded. And ladies knows them.

"Humans are supposed to love and be for eachother. Don’t know where we lost that idea in the long run.

Soon I hope it comes back. "

Well said,I could very easily love you ,after reading this

By *ikesEmBigMan  over a year ago

Herts

..and October's White Knight Award nominee is...

By *tephanjMan  over a year ago

Kettering

"These abusive males should be banned from site. They give gentleman a bad name and makes life harder for others

I quite dis agree sir. It’s just they are weak in handling their reactional emotions. Best is to be blocked by individuals until they realise they should change and make them part of fab again. People deserve choices. Good ones always rewarded. And ladies knows them. "

The only reason I say banned is that they don't just do it once, why subject another person of the fairer sex to abuse

Be kind!!"

Who said they hate you?

If I send a message to anyone

It’s always polite

I never assume anything from them

Some reply which is very rare

Most just ignore the message

Some even block

Just one of those things

Am never rude either

Post when you want buddy, sod the haters

+1 , I dont understand where they think they will get by being bullies. Ladies, or anyone for that matter, can I suggest reporting the abusive ones ?

Love all around peeps

"Humans are supposed to love and be for eachother. Don’t know where we lost that idea in the long run.

Soon I hope it comes back.

Well said,I could very easily love you ,after reading this "

Love you too. I believe that sarcasm is a sign of getting closer

Be kind!!"

Unfortunately OP I have been on the receiving end of someone creating a thread on the forum about me when I have turned them down. That wasn't a very nice experience for me as you can imagine.

Her x

By *arry2525Man  over a year ago

lightwater

"..and October's White Knight Award nominee is... "

Exactly this, the brass neck of the OP! Get back to combing your chest hair Lancelot...

I have zero interest in what other men get up to on this site, it isn’t my concern, the men you are probably referring to are highly unlikely to do any more reading than they have to do, so I doubt they use the forums, but the tacticof moaning about others men’s behaviour to make yourself look better is as Cliched as a cock photo on here.

No decent men will give a nasty reply.

Those who do give nasty replies to be frank dont give a shit.

R.E.S.P.E,C.T.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

Be kind!!"

Such a white knight comment.

"I have zero interest in what other men get up to on this site, it isn’t my concern, the men you are probably referring to are highly unlikely to do any more reading than they have to do, so I doubt they use the forums, but the tacticof moaning about others men’s behaviour to make yourself look better is as Cliched as a cock photo on here. "

Whatever the reason, if no interest then y here. Go fishing . Nothing personal dude

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I have zero interest in what other men get up to on this site, it isn’t my concern, the men you are probably referring to are highly unlikely to do any more reading than they have to do, so I doubt they use the forums, but the tacticof moaning about others men’s behaviour to make yourself look better is as Cliched as a cock photo on here.

Whatever the reason, if no interest then y here. Go fishing . Nothing personal dude"

Because he is allowed an opinion like everyone else.

[Removed by poster at 03/10/20 08:54:12]

STOKE ON TRENT

"Was there an opinion lol. Sry missed it "

Scroll up

"Was there an opinion lol. Sry missed it

Scroll up"

Thanks for ur opinion

STOKE ON TRENT

"Was there an opinion lol. Sry missed it

Scroll up

Thanks for ur opinion "

Your welcome

From what I hear, men are also subject to a lot f disrespect, these things are never gender specific. I'm with you on the respect thing for sure but it should be for all regardless of gender

"From what I hear, men are also subject to a lot f disrespect, these things are never gender specific. I'm with you on the respect thing for sure but it should be for all regardless of gender "

"I have zero interest in what other men get up to on this site, it isn’t my concern, the men you are probably referring to are highly unlikely to do any more reading than they have to do, so I doubt they use the forums, but the tacticof moaning about others men’s behaviour to make yourself look better is as Cliched as a cock photo on here.

Whatever the reason, if no interest then y here. Go fishing . Nothing personal dude"

Im here because it’s a thread in a public forum, I think you’re confusing having no interest to having an opinion on something that I find annoying when either sex does it, telling people to be kind to make yourself stand out like a beacon of light, is textbook fab behaviour, people just need to focus on what they’re doing. As for fishing I couldn’t think of anything worse, poor fish, leave them alone.

"

Im here because it’s a thread in a public forum, . "

U have the answer

Be kind!!"

Just as a matter of interest are you referring to me as a hater?

Be kind!!

Just as a matter of interest are you referring to me as a hater?"

We still on this merry go round?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just to get one thing straight this post is literally about guys not taking the word no seriously at the end of the day when a woman turns around and says that they're not interested in you leave it at that you don't pester them you just move on to your next person and if they say no you do it again you move on to the next person you don't just keep pestering them and pestering them and pestering them and then when the abusive words come out which they don't need like a guy doesn't need to hear it from a woman and a woman doesn't need to hear it from a man we all have our likes and dislikes that's What Makes Us humans if we both swiped the same stuff life would be pretty dull

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Be kind!!

Unfortunately OP I have been on the receiving end of someone creating a thread on the forum about me when I have turned them down. That wasn't a very nice experience for me as you can imagine.

Her x"

Sorry you had to put up with that. An abusive message is one thing but a thread on the forum is on an other level

F x

By *ic_khan2341Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"Spread love not hate,if only it was that simple"

By *ic_khan2341Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"Just to get one thing straight this post is literally about guys not taking the word no seriously at the end of the day when a woman turns around and says that they're not interested in you leave it at that you don't pester them you just move on to your next person and if they say no you do it again you move on to the next person you don't just keep pestering them and pestering them and pestering them and then when the abusive words come out which they don't need like a guy doesn't need to hear it from a woman and a woman doesn't need to hear it from a man we all have our likes and dislikes that's What Makes Us humans if we both swiped the same stuff life would be pretty dull"

Perhaps these type of men see the womans initial comment as abusive.

Woman was abusive but she thinks not etc

I dunno if these threads ever work for the man who starts them, women swooning in his inbox, saying so brave, my hero etc, thank you for being their for us. Let me know anyway OP

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

What exactly is a white knight in this context..?

Is it a person who is a shining example to us all or is it a sneaky way to worm your way into the women's affections or something else ?

I respect those that respect others

If I witness anyone exhibiting mean behaviour or dishing out snide comments on a consistent basis, then they will lose that respect

I have no issue calling out bullies, bitches or the downright rude

I think everyone should respect everyone on this site no matter who you are. If your going to message someone do it properly and also take 5 minutes out of your time to read profiles. I am very lucky touch wood I have been on this site on n off for the last 10 years and not had one bad comment or seen one.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Those who are spreading ‘hate’ on here, will no doubt carry on, no matter how many people tell them not to do it. The site is what it is, we’d all prefer a respectful bunch of open minded fellow souls, but that’s not going to happen. It’s available for all that seek it out and that means the detritus that the web dregs up, suddenly creating a profile on here.

lightwater

"What exactly is a white knight in this context..?

Is it a person who is a shining example to us all or is it a sneaky way to worm your way into the women's affections or something else ?"

It’s the latter

Is it a person who is a shining example to us all or is it a sneaky way to worm your way into the women's affections or something else ?

It’s the latter"

And how can you possibly know that?

lightwater

It’s the latter

And how can you possibly know that?"

You’ve misunderstood. The post I was replying to asked in what context the term ‘white knight’ was being used. So I answered him.

It’s the latter

And how can you possibly know that?

You’ve misunderstood. The post I was replying to asked in what context the term ‘white knight’ was being used. So I answered him. "

Yes but you still have absolutely no idea what the intention is. You are making an assumption.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

I think 5hat has something to do with the fragile male ego. The owner of these expect who ever they look at, simply to have their clothes disappear And get on their knees ready for them.

When someone says 'no thank you', the person takes it as an insult, therefore needs to attack.

By *hyKentGuyMan  over a year ago

sheerness

"Spread love not hate,if only it was that simple"

It is very simple! If you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all. That’s always been my mantra!xxx

I think we all know the reason men start these threads, it’s fairly transparent and predictable

lightwater

"I think we all know the reason men start these threads, it’s fairly transparent and predictable"

Don’t be assumptive

"I think we all know the reason men start these threads, it’s fairly transparent and predictable

Don’t be assumptive "

Too late, I’ve made up my mind!

By *aul1973HullMan  over a year ago

East Hull

All gentlemen are men, but not all men are gentlemen.

A gentleman will always respect a lady.

Chelmsford

"I think we all know the reason men start these threads, it’s fairly transparent and predictable"

Please explain..

Don't talk in riddles

"I think we all know the reason men start these threads, it’s fairly transparent and predictable

Please explain..

Don't talk in riddles"

I’ll talk how I like thanks

Chelmsford

Please explain..

Don't talk in riddles

I’ll talk how I like thanks "

Please do.. it matters not that nobody can understand your point...

Please explain..

Don't talk in riddles

Please do.. it matters not that nobody can understand your point..."

Wake up Tom

Chelmsford

Please explain..

Don't talk in riddles

Please do.. it matters not that nobody can understand your point...

Wake up Tom "

I understand you probably have good intentions, but you're most like preaching to the wrong crowd which will never go down well. Which only really leaves motivation on your behalf and I don’t think many people will really appreciate the message you're saying because of that.

I'm hoping you can understand what I'm saying without me being too forthright - you seem like a nice chap.

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Pah.. watch this guys videos then tell me he’s not adorable.

"Pah.. watch this guys videos then tell me he’s not adorable. "

Hes lovely.

manchester

"Pah.. watch this guys videos then tell me he’s not adorable.

Hes lovely. "

Totally. I might track him down and make him be my friend. weird hater creatures everywhere...

Thanks brother

Cause they’re nice?

It’s possible, ya know. Men can be nice and have good intentions. Mental, I know

Cause they’re nice?

It’s possible, ya know. Men can be nice and have good intentions. Mental, I know "

No they can't be. They have to trying to get into your knickers.

Cause they’re nice?

It’s possible, ya know. Men can be nice and have good intentions. Mental, I know

No they can't be. They have to trying to get into your knickers. "

So, the OP doing this thread aimed at women and on another thread saying he sends messages to women saying they’re beautiful is just him being nice?

If that was the case, why didn’t he say he sends messages to men too, as mental health is a bigger problem for men on the whole than women.

Cause they’re nice?

So, the OP doing this thread aimed at women and on another thread saying he sends messages to women saying they’re beautiful is just him being nice?

If that was the case, why didn’t he say he sends messages to men too, as mental health is a bigger problem for men on the whole than women."

That doesn't make sense and not relevant to this thread.

manchester

Cause they’re nice?

If that was the case, why didn’t he say he sends messages to men too, as mental health is a bigger problem for men on the whole than women."

Jesus... why is everything so overthought on here?!? Some folk are nice. Just nice. No biggie. It’s not hurting anyone. He likes women and says so. I really don’t get this great debate..

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Crikey - can't we all just be nice?

"Crikey - can't we all just be nice?

"

No because that makes you a white knight and weak.

Maldon and Peterborough

"Crikey - can't we all just be nice?

No because that makes you a white knight and weak. "

Well - i do actually have a white suit of armour.

Weak - errrrrrm????

Maldon and Peterborough

On a serious note - the site could have a '3 strikes' rule for anyone giving out abusive messages.

Just a thought.

"On a serious note - the site could have a '3 strikes' rule for anyone giving out abusive messages.

Just a thought. "

Reported.

Maldon and Peterborough

"On a serious note - the site could have a '3 strikes' rule for anyone giving out abusive messages.

Just a thought.

Reported."

Awww thanks. Lol

By *eanne1984Woman  over a year ago

wallasey

Be kind!!"

What a lovely thread x

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Be kind!!

What a lovely thread x"

It sure is

By *aul1973HullMan  over a year ago

East Hull

I don't get what's going on here recently, It seems to have gone from 'Fuck you?' to 'Fuck you!'

People try to be nice, but then no good deed goes unpunished

"I don't get what's going on here recently, It seems to have gone from 'Fuck you?' to 'Fuck you!'

People try to be nice, but then no good deed goes unpunished "

People seem to think there is Alteria motives for every post.

"I don't get what's going on here recently, It seems to have gone from 'Fuck you?' to 'Fuck you!'

People seem to think there is Alteria motives for every post. "

To be fair - you can't blame people for being cynical, especially given the environment.

Maldon and Peterborough

All we can do is be ourselves.

We can't please all the people all of the time.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

People seem to think there is Alteria motives for every post. "

They do sadly - and not denying that sometimes there are, but it's usually quite transparent if you know what you're looking for - but a lot of the time people see hidden agendas and snipes where all that actually has happened is someone has posted an opposing opinion.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

It depends who is doing the good intention post unfortunately

To be fair - you can't blame people for being cynical, especially given the environment."

Yes you can. You can cynical but you don't have to ripe apart a person for trying to be nice.

If a woman had posted this and iv seen similar the response has been much more pleasant.

It depends who is doing the good intention post unfortunately "

I agree.

They do sadly - and not denying that sometimes there are, but it's usually quite transparent if you know what you're looking for - but a lot of the time people see hidden agendas and snipes where all that actually has happened is someone has posted an opposing opinion."

Oh of course there is but I dont see that with OP.

To be fair - you can't blame people for being cynical, especially given the environment.

Yes you can. You can cynical but you don't have to ripe apart a person for trying to be nice.

If a woman had posted this and iv seen similar the response has been much more pleasant. "

Nah, my cynicism is gender neutral.

[Removed by poster at 04/10/20 01:48:32]

They do sadly - and not denying that sometimes there are, but it's usually quite transparent if you know what you're looking for - but a lot of the time people see hidden agendas and snipes where all that actually has happened is someone has posted an opposing opinion."

» Add a new message to this topic