FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why not swap numbers?

Why not swap numbers?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What’s with the obsession with Snap or Kik I mean I’ve never been big on texting but surely it’s easier to call one another. Nowadays most phones have the block button so if it goes pest shape it would come in handy. Maybe I’m old fashioned??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Crazy people is the reason

By *heslimoneMan  over a year ago

Deeside

"What’s with the obsession with Snap or Kik I mean I’ve never been big on texting but surely it’s easier to call one another. Nowadays most phones have the block button so if it goes pest shape it would come in handy. Maybe I’m old fashioned??

Sure pm me your number

"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I generally swap numbers but I’ve had it before when I had a stalker and he would just use new numbers

"Crazy people is the reason "

This!

"I generally swap numbers but I’ve had it before when I had a stalker and he would just use new numbers "

Oh dear not good x

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Only with a trusted few that I have met

I can’t stand talking on the phone to people I know let alone a stranger

"Crazy people is the reason

This! "

Understandable but one has to take the risk I mean how much texting am I expected to do

"I can’t stand talking on the phone to people I know let alone a stranger "

I’m quite the opposite I find it easy to chat to anyone but we all are different

"Only with a trusted few that I have met"

How or when do you decide to swap numbers?

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan  over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

I happily swap numbers, once I’m happy I’m not corresponding with a nutcase.

I’ve not regretted it yet....

"Crazy people is the reason "

I see

"I happily swap numbers, once I’m happy I’m not corresponding with a nutcase.

I’ve not regretted it yet...."

That’s great to hear

By *vilgasamWoman  over a year ago

The dot in the i

Too many stalkers and fakes to give out a phone number, mine was signed up to some telemarketing recently because I made a mistake, now I get cold calls and txt everyday

Kik saves any of that happening

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"What’s with the obsession with Snap or Kik I mean I’ve never been big on texting but surely it’s easier to call one another. Nowadays most phones have the block button so if it goes pest shape it would come in handy. Maybe I’m old fashioned??

"

I think it’s to do with them wanting picture swaps but not paying via text to send them. I’ve had stalkers pestering me so I’ll not now give out my mobile number. It’s safer to message here so any nonsense and they can be reported to admin.

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"I generally swap numbers but I’ve had it before when I had a stalker and he would just use new numbers "

I can understand that it's different for women but I don't answer any number I don't recognise, and would delete messages too, in the hope they'd give up.

But there again I've not had a stalker, so it's all conjecture really

Because you might b a bunny boiler

Because using a phone number you can search people on Facebook and other sites.

Some strange people on here. Look ok on the surface. Definitely no number unless meeting and have been talking a while...

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"

How many times are you going to block them ? its quite easy to get hold of new sim's these days . Also whats stopping them plastering your number everywhere how many people are you going to block ?

How many times are you going to block them ? its quite easy to get hold of new sim's these days . Also whats stopping them plastering your number everywhere how many people are you going to block ? "

I really don’t think people have got time or the inclination to keep messing around with sim after sim to annoy stalk someone. As for plastering my number all over there is a thing called changing your numbet? It’s really not that deep swapping numbers lol unless you have something to hide or have issues?

How many times are you going to block them ? its quite easy to get hold of new sim's these days . Also whats stopping them plastering your number everywhere how many people are you going to block ?

I really don’t think people have got time or the inclination to keep messing around with sim after sim to annoy stalk someone. As for plastering my number all over there is a thing called changing your numbet? It’s really not that deep swapping numbers lol unless you have something to hide or have issues? "

Or you value safety and privacy.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I really don’t think people have got time or the inclination to keep messing around with sim after sim to annoy stalk someone. As for plastering my number all over there is a thing called changing your numbet? It’s really not that deep swapping numbers lol unless you have something to hide or have issues? "

You would be surprised the limits some people go to. There are some right nutcases out there!

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Some people do have the time and inclination to keep changing sims in order to stalk someone. There are many many cases in which this has happened.

And why would you want to go through the hassle of changing your number when it's easier just not to give it out in the first place?

I mean, if you're happy to then more power to you and I hope you never experience the hard and frankly sometimes dangerous side of it.

I have nothing to hide and yet I rarely give my number out and certainly not before a lot of text conversation has happened and I'm more comfortable.

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

If someone doesn't want to give me their number that's their prerogative and there's very few people in this world that don't have issues .

You'd be surprised at the lengths some people would go too. To you changing your number might not be a big thing for other's it maybe.

» Add a new message to this topic