FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Age preference

Age preference

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What influenced your decision on setting the age preference that you are interested in?

Asking because it is rare to see many people willing to talk to people in my age range.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What influenced your decision on setting the age preference that you are interested in?

Asking because it is rare to see many people willing to talk to people in my age range.

"

I set my age range to catch lots of profiles, but it’s not got me anywhere I just get ignored

By *yd Charisse 10Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

The thing is women on here get a lot of attention so we can be pickey and you are young so that it sorry

"The thing is women on here get a lot of attention so we can be pickey and you are young so that it sorry "

Fair enough I’m am young and new to all but I’m looking for older more mature people to show me the way

Our age range is 18-70. We probably will never go to these extremes, but missing out on an encounter becUse of one year..

Manchester

Try fishing go to a lot of people be nice don't say fancy a shag tell them like to have lessons to improve your skills but remember to look at the page first

"Try fishing go to a lot of people be nice don't say fancy a shag tell them like to have lessons to improve your skills but remember to look at the page first "

I think my problem is my profile is a mess it’s puts people off but I really don’t know how to make it good

"Our age range is 18-70. We probably will never go to these extremes, but missing out on an encounter becUse of one year.. "

Age does not fuss me to much it just a number at the end of the day x

Manchester

You look very young in your picture don't put face picture bum or chest are good if they as give you face pic bit of make them ask for it

"What influenced your decision on setting the age preference that you are interested in?

"

I know the type of people I like. Then I added 10 years above and below.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

I set my ages on my profile based on who I find attractive.

I don't find lads 35 years old attractive.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Honestly there's not much point to my settings as I don't filter out messages based on age anyway

Not too young, not too old. Don't filter messages for age as you never know.

By *tephanjMan  over a year ago

Kettering

I'm just about to lose more in the age range as in a couple of weeks I will be 66 so everyone that only goes to 65 will be lost to me

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Its a complete generalisation, I started off with an open age range and tweaked it over a year to get messages from men of which I am looking for, I'm happy with the range I have now

We tend to meet older people as we find that they are more down to earth.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"

Fair enough I’m am young and new to all but I’m looking for older more mature people to show me the way "

This is one if the reasons I set my age filters I've no interest in showing the way to guys.I'm not on here to teach guys things. I'm on here for mutual pleasure. Plus I'm not attracted to guys who are way younger than me.

I prefer guys closer to my own age where we have more in common with each other.

By *omino51Man  over a year ago

loughborough

" We tend to meet older people as we find that they are more down to earth. "
i agree with this, i find older are more tolerent and less expectant, just happy to have a good laugh and some fun.]

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm unlikely to find men a lot younger than me attractive. I feel that guys change a lot in their 20s and even a couple of years can make a difference. If someone is too baby faced I feel weird. Currently I wouldn't go more than a year or two younger but I'm happy to go older to a point. I draw the line when they could easily be my dad.

I've always been more flexible on age with women though but women both grow up earlier and in my opinion, often age better (sorry guys )

Under 25s are often too immature, and over 50s can be a bit old for me given I'm only 26. But I'll make exceptions in either direction for the right person. Xx

"Under 25s are often too immature, and over 50s can be a bit old for me given I'm only 26. But I'll make exceptions in either direction for the right person. Xx"

I suppose that reasonable

At the end of the day day every one has got their own choice in their age preferences I still to this day have a 40 + year old woman who still likes my pictures but when I try and send a message I'm always below the age criteria

Manchester

"At the end of the day day every one has got their own choice in their age preferences I still to this day have a 40 + year old woman who still likes my pictures but when I try and send a message I'm always below the age criteria"
old woman your not going to be popular with us like that

"

Because that's the age range of where l'm at myself atm in my life ..it will change as time moves..that's life isn't it ?..time keeps moving . so age keeps moving ..

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

For us it's that rhi is put off by people too close to her dad's age. There is already 12 years between us. I don't care about age as long as not under 20 lol

By *oungalpha20Man  over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

Ive always been into older woman. There are some gorgeous woman on here but set an age. Gutted is an understatement, but i respect their preferences.

20 youngest as they can be wild. Up to 60 for me as they know a thing or 2

By *tudiousPipWoman  over a year ago

W Yorks

"

I used to be a supply teacher. Don't want former pupils getting in touch!

I used to be a supply teacher. Don't want former pupils getting in touch! "

Would be a tad awkward lol

» Add a new message to this topic