FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Play during menstruation

Play during menstruation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ools1964 OP   Man  over a year ago

Swadlincote

I've recently discovered an interest in menstrual play, so my question is... is this something women are interested in or is it something I'd be better off keeping quiet about ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Well you have started a thread about it

So bit late to keep quiet

Swadlincote

"Well you have started a thread about it

"

Well yes, I guess you have a point there, but I'll let the post run for a while, if admins get onto me I'll comply, if I find ive caused upset or offense I'll delete it, but... if my post results in contact with a consenting female...

By *redjMan  over a year ago

gloucestershire

Why keep quiet about anything ?? You will always get the ones that think it’s taboo and a definite NO NO !! but it is a subject that others will see your point, personally it has never bothered me, i have a shower after or together is better and in my experience most women are hornier during this time

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Well you have started a thread about it

Well yes, I guess you have a point there, but I'll let the post run for a while, if admins get onto me I'll comply, if I find ive caused upset or offense I'll delete it, but... if my post results in contact with a consenting female..."

You have not caused upset x

Swadlincote

"Why keep quiet about anything ?? You will always get the ones that think it’s taboo and a definite NO NO !! but it is a subject that others will see your point, personally it has never bothered me, i have a shower after or together is better and in my experience most women are hornier during this time "
in all my life I've found one woman who was cool with it, as you mentioned she was at her sexual peak while menstruating, initially I was a little apprehensive, but soon discovered it was fine by her & she genuinely wanted it.

By *osebud6688Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

I didn’t think it was that taboo if I’m honest. I love it and a couple of my girlfriends have said the same.

Having said that, it isn’t something I’d do with a FWB. With a boyfriend though? Absolutely.

» Add a new message to this topic