FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Racist Messages!

Racist Messages!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m relatively new to Fab I’m actually disgusted at how many English men have left me racist messages or underhand racist messages.

I find also I can’t always respond to every message I can get inundated so one would think if I ignore they would get the message oh no they have to be one abusive.

I’m proud of my mixed heritage and did not become a member to get crap off these ugly minded people.

Rant over

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m sorry to hear this OP. I’m also mixed race but haven’t received hate mail from ‘English’ men. Or Irish or Scottish tbh. Block, forget and move on. Enjoy Fab.

By *over not a fighter69Man  over a year ago

greenock

Sorry for your treatment at the hands of inbred idiots babe, i myself adore asian and coloured babes! Something so sexy and different to ‘normal’ white/see through girls lol, absolutely adore big brown/black hard nipples!

"I’m sorry to hear this OP. I’m also mixed race but haven’t received hate mail from ‘English’ men. Or Irish or Scottish tbh. Block, forget and move on. Enjoy Fab. "

Sometimes it’s not that simple. You’ve got to be pretty thick skinned to read that filth and just ‘move on’.

"Sorry for your treatment at the hands of inbred idiots babe, i myself adore asian and coloured babes! Something so sexy and different to ‘normal’ white/see through girls lol, absolutely adore big brown/black hard nipples! "

Haha great to know thank you

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"I’m relatively new to Fab I’m actually disgusted at how many English men have left me racist messages or underhand racist messages.

I find also I can’t always respond to every message I can get inundated so one would think if I ignore they would get the message oh no they have to be one abusive.

I’m proud of my mixed heritage and did not become a member to get crap off these ugly minded people.

Rant over "

Report to admin and block.

By *andymanpaulMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Thats very sad

I hope you report them and they get banned.

"I’m sorry to hear this OP. I’m also mixed race but haven’t received hate mail from ‘English’ men. Or Irish or Scottish tbh. Block, forget and move on. Enjoy Fab.

Sometimes it’s not that simple. You’ve got to be pretty thick skinned to read that filth and just ‘move on’. "

Welcome to Fab.

By *over not a fighter69Man  over a year ago

greenock

"I’m sorry to hear this OP. I’m also mixed race but haven’t received hate mail from ‘English’ men. Or Irish or Scottish tbh. Block, forget and move on. Enjoy Fab. "

This Scottish guy is very impressed by both of you lovely ladies!

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I had an asian man being really racist to me just because I told him I wasn't interested in him! The irony

"I had an asian man being really racist to me just because I told him I wasn't interested in him! The irony "

This I find, is much more common

By *rith47Man  over a year ago

Erith

Report and block them. Such revolting behviour.

By *am4youMan  over a year ago

gillingham

I have received a few but you just have to ignore and block the idiots. Yes your skin has to be extra thick

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

Sorry to hear your troubles on here ..sad fact is regardless of what we like to project as a country there are still some Union jack waving racists here .. hard as it is just try and ignore them .. there's decent people in here and am sure you will find them .. took a read through your profile and it reads nice.. the profile pic is also killer ! Man if I was younger!

I would say if you can sweep so called patriots and the plain bad mannered away with the rest of the idiots your swinging experimentation happiness and wild adventures are a done deal

Have fun , stay safe

By *rouble1998Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Sorry to hear you’ve had a poor experience, unfortunately some people on fab can be quite derogatory about some things

Some people seem to really fetishise interracial sex, so much so that it becomes their main interest and then they think they can treat POC according to their fantasies

Best just to block

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I’ve had racist comments because my eyes are dark and I’m tanned.

I’ve filtered so that men can’t message me due to the dingbats on here! I choose who to message now....

How could anybody want or need to be racist, Asian women are so hot, such a turn on, hope this experience doesn’t put you off OP.

By *un4us2getherCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I’m relatively new to Fab I’m actually disgusted at how many English men have left me racist messages or underhand racist messages.

Rant over "

Report block and ignore. Says more about them to be honest, small minded micro penis egotistical arseholes. You hurt their feelings by ignoring them, so have to teach you a lesson by turning abusive. Absolute idiots , try and not let it get to you x

"I had an asian man being really racist to me just because I told him I wasn't interested in him! The irony "

There are racists of all backgrounds. I posted what I had encountered.

"Sorry to hear your troubles on here ..sad fact is regardless of what we like to project as a country there are still some Union jack waving racists here .. hard as it is just try and ignore them .. there's decent people in here and am sure you will find them .. took a read through your profile and it reads nice.. the profile pic is also killer ! Man if I was younger!

I would say if you can sweep so called patriots and the plain bad mannered away with the rest of the idiots your swinging experimentation happiness and wild adventures are a done deal

Have fun , stay safe "

Thank you much appreciated

Their loss

"Sorry to hear you’ve had a poor experience, unfortunately some people on fab can be quite derogatory about some things

Some people seem to really fetishise interracial sex, so much so that it becomes their main interest and then they think they can treat POC according to their fantasies

Best just to block "

Thank you lovely xx

"Their loss "

Damn right!! X

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

Don’t worry about them. they are just a few

"Sorry for your treatment at the hands of inbred idiots babe, i myself adore asian and coloured babes! Something so sexy and different to ‘normal’ white/see through girls lol, absolutely adore big brown/black hard nipples! "

Normal white see through girls ,that's not a nice way to describe white women either

block move on.

you cannot hear them so ignore them.

block. for the best

"I’ve had racist comments because my eyes are dark and I’m tanned.

I’ve filtered so that men can’t message me due to the dingbats on here! I choose who to message now...."

Jeez my gosh how pathetic

"block move on.

you cannot hear them so ignore them.

block. for the best"

Will do thanks

"Don’t worry about them. they are just a few "

Thankfully x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Report and let Admin take a look