FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > stoptober

stoptober

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

anyone doing it?

How you finding it first day in?

Using any support aids?

Shall we support each other through it?

Me finding it hard at the moment and only first day using vape and a nicotine inhalator to quash the cravings

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

"anyone doing it?

How you finding it first day in?

Using any support aids?

Shall we support each other through it?

Me finding it hard at the moment and only first day using vape and a nicotine inhalator to quash the cravings"

I smoked for years, tried everything to quit but couldn't.

Two things finally changed it, it started to affect my stamina in the bedroom and Babygirl started being genuinely disappointed everytime i went back on the fags.

There just came a breaking point and i stopped and my god i am so glad I did.

I fuck like a teenager again, my body carries less fat and water retention. I'm stronger in the gym, i have more money.

And here's the best bit, and this is no lie.....

My dick got bigger. Not length, that stayed the same, but half an inch on girth.

I went from 5 inch girth without a cock ring and 5.5 with one

To 5.5 without and 6 inch girth with.

I guess just improved bloodflow

Babygirl always used to say my hands were cold but now she says they always feel warm

Once you start seeing the benefits of not smoking you will not want to go back

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I stopped smoking about 2 years ago and it’s made absolutely fuck all difference to me.

I don’t have more money, food doesn’t taste any better, I don’t feel any healthier.

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

"I stopped smoking about 2 years ago and it’s made absolutely fuck all difference to me.

I don’t have more money, food doesn’t taste any better, I don’t feel any healthier.

"

The mother of my daughter says the same as you. The only difference i can see between us is that she wasnt half as heavy a smoker as me and be i am far more active due to sports and a physically demanding job.

So i wonder if those two factors impact the changes we felt?

For me they have been drastic

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I vape anyway but I have reduced the nicotine in my vape liquid from 1% to 0.6%.

By *B69Woman  over a year ago

Wiltshire

I smoked for 30yrs only stopped when pregnant and soon went back to it, finally gave up 4 years ago with pressure of kids, started vaping and never gone back, I only have a small vape not one of the big cloudy ones, used to need an inhaler, not used since and my house and car must smell so much better as I can smell anyone who smokes now. Best thing I ever did

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hows it going for anybody doing stoptober had a few wobbles where nearly caved but sticking in there

» Add a new message to this topic